Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I do. And now I'm scared because I said that and I might be arrested or something.

Its over with , Don't get paranoid about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gloved One said:

Its over with , Don't get paranoid about it.

I won't. And I apologize for being like that on the other thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, agnes said:

they already made their money. Jason X and dedicated servers aren't gonna sell that many more games

Rank and file salaried employees haven't "already made their money".  Those salaries have to be sustained by income, which is generated completely by DLC and sales of the game.  That money from the kickstarter isn't sitting in a pot waiting to be spent--it's been earmarked and apportioned for specific items: once the money for "salaries" is gone, it can't be appropriated from another source (this isn't Congress raiding Social Security to pay for toilets on the Space Shuttle).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

This is just a theory, but I think that the host does not receive the same amount of glitches as others in the game. I only play as the host to avoid quitters, and when I check out all of the glitches people are having I am always shocked as they never seem to happen to me. Does anyone know if this is true?

Lol. I host and encounter plenty of glitches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Lol. I host and encounter plenty of glitches.

On console, it's even worse, because the host has terrible stuttering and frame drops when it's raining on a map.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

On console, it's even worse, because the host has terrible stuttering and frame drops when it's raining on a map.

Really? On xbox I experience little to no issues or bugs when playing as the host. Guess I’m just getting lucky, lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

On console, it's even worse, because the host has terrible stuttering and frame drops when it's raining on a map.

Yep. I always choose no rain. And sometimes people try to argue with me that the rain has no effect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

On console, it's even worse, because the host has terrible stuttering and frame drops when it's raining on a map.

24 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Really? On xbox I experience little to no issues or bugs when playing as the host. Guess I’m just getting lucky, lol?

19 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Yep. I always choose no rain. And sometimes people try to argue with me that the rain has no effect. 

I noticed that shifting in the rain (while hosting) is buggy. I kept shifting into walls and shit, it seemed very unresponsive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Rank and file salaried employees haven't "already made their money".  Those salaries have to be sustained by income, which is generated completely by DLC and sales of the game.  That money from the kickstarter isn't sitting in a pot waiting to be spent--it's been earmarked and apportioned for specific items: once the money for "salaries" is gone, it can't be appropriated from another source (this isn't Congress raiding Social Security to pay for toilets on the Space Shuttle).

what is their incentive to keep making more free content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, agnes said:

what is their incentive to keep making more free content

Right now, they couldn't,  even if they wanted to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, agnes said:

what is their incentive to keep making more free content

Who ever said they would? Not sure what you're getting at here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wwll based on precedent Uber would have almost certainly been free. They also said maps would always be free as well. Anything else would I assume have been a few bucks.

35 minutes ago, Truth said:

Who ever said they would? Not sure what you're getting at here...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Wwll based on precedent Uber would have almost certainly been free. They also said maps would always be free as well. Anything else would I assume have been a few bucks.

Right. In the past, when they were still planning on releasing content...

But that post just came out of the blue. Nobody was talking about future content, and we all know we're not getting any in the foreseeable future. Potentially after the lawsuit, but we don't know for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to lie, I’m shocked at the player drop off on PS4 since the announcement was made. Before, I could go into QP and play in a full lobby, no matter what time of day I logged on. Last night I was playing in lobbies with 3 or 4 other people, max. I have never experienced that with this game before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Not going to lie, I’m shocked at the player drop off on PS4 since the announcement was made. Before, I could go into QP and play in a full lobby, no matter what time of day I logged on. Last night I was playing in lobbies with 3 or 4 other people, max. I have never experienced that with this game before.

if you're struggling to find people to play with you can probably find players through one of the PSN Communities, or you could try something like streaming the game via your console to twitch/youtube/whatever with a stream title of "Come play with me" or some equivalent phrase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Not going to lie, I’m shocked at the player drop off on PS4 since the announcement was made. Before, I could go into QP and play in a full lobby, no matter what time of day I logged on. Last night I was playing in lobbies with 3 or 4 other people, max. I have never experienced that with this game before.

Well, to be fair, I've been logging a LOT of time in The Division, now that the rewards are up today for progression in TD2, but I figure I'll circle back to F13 in the next few days.  

Then I'll experience the euphoria of glitches and bugs while playing as Jason and promptly quit for awhile again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BossDanny said:

Come play with me

Image result for the hills have eyes come play with me gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T.W said:

Image result for the hills have eyes come play with me gif

Is that Jason's little sister?! DAUGHTER?!?!

@Treymaker you should switch to xbox and play with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T.W said:

Image result for the hills have eyes come play with me gif

can't say I recognise the clip, but I was expecting one of Freddy's little girl from NOES Freddy's Dead saying to John, "Play with me,"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BossDanny said:

can't say I recognise the clip, but I was expecting one of Freddy's little girl from NOES Freddy's Dead saying to John, "Play with me,"

the hills have eyes

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Is that Jason's little sister?! DAUGHTER?!?!

@Treymaker you should switch to xbox and play with us!

It could be right lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T.W said:

the hills have eyes

It could be right lol

 

hmm if Jason is her father, which unlucky counselor was ravished by the masked killer from the Crystal Lake? Deborah, Tiffany....? no wait I got it, it was Victoria! Jason took one look at those PJs and it was like a bull seeing red lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BossDanny said:

hmm if Jason is her father, which unlucky counselor was ravished by the masked killer from the Crystal Lake? Deborah, Tiffany....? no wait I got it, it was Victoria! Jason took one look at those PJs and it was like a bull seeing red lol

Image result for unmasked part.2 jason voorhees gifImage result for victoria f13 the game gif

 

15 minutes ago, BossDanny said:

Image result for the hills have eyes come play with me gif

It's possible I kind of see the  resemblance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be on in about an hour and a half for whoever wants to join me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truth said:

I'll be on in about an hour and a half for whoever wants to join me.

I’m getting on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×