6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Yes, come join.

if youre still on in 2 hours

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Sorry late dinner and real life getting in the way. Won't be on tonight.

It's cool. We had a good time without ya but it would've been great for you to be there. Still gonna be on tomorrow, right??

Hosted for FOUR HOURS last night. Can't seem to get the game to crash lol

Only had the match end early 3 times. @TxJason got stuck at the boat after repairing it.

Thanks to everyone that joined me. 

@BrokenFattHardy whether you support this or not, I'm glad you joined. I really need those hiding spot kills!

8 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's cool. We had a good time without ya but it would've been great for you to be there. Still gonna be on tomorrow, right??

That's what I'm shooting for.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Only had the match end early 3 times. @TxJason got stuck at the boat after repairing it.

@BrokenFattHardy whether you support this or not, I'm glad you joined. I really need those hiding spot kills!

Was glad to join, @Truth but don't try making it sound like all I did was hide. ? I've already told you, I support my forum buddies and I'll play this game until it's dead but I'm not doing it to help Gun Media.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Was glad to join, @Truth but don't try making it sound like all I did was hide. ? I've already told you, I support my forum buddies and I'll pay this game until it's dead but I'm not doing it to help Gun Media.

That's definitely not all you did, I was just very happy that you did it! Still need 21 hiding spot kills for the badge lol

I was also starting to fall asleep by the time you joined, so those last few matches are a little hazy... I know my shifts were TERRIBLE in my last match as Jason. Wasn't even the issue I had on Tuesday, I was just doing REALLY bad...

Just now, Chris Turner92 said:

Ik I'm pretty much done playing the game since there not going to be no more content 

We're not getting content until the lawsuit is settled. In the meantime, we need to keep the game alive in order to make it that long. If we all stop playing, they have NO reason to even try. If we stick around and show our support, we're more likely to get the content. Call me naive, but if you want the content in the future, you can't abandon the game now.

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

That's what I'm shooting for.

I would appreciate you using less toxic, more inclusive language in the future.

"Shooting for" implies bias for the Second Amendment, and guns make me feel unsafe.  In fact, "Gun Media" should probably consider changing their name to be more inclusive and less exclusionary.  "Gun" and "Shooting" reinforce toxic masculinity and gender conformity, which exclude folks like myself who should be able to feel "safe" online.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I would appreciate you using less toxic, more inclusive language in the future.

"Shooting for" implies bias for the Second Amendment, and guns make me feel unsafe.  In fact, "Gun Media" should probably consider changing their name to be more inclusive and less exclusionary.  "Gun" and "Shooting" reinforce toxic masculinity and gender conformity, which exclude folks like myself who should be able to feel "safe" online.

Look, I know you got a sense of humor and this might be an attempt at it but constantly politicizing everything is part of what's got our nation over sensitive and WAY TOO politically correct. There never should come a time where a person's insecurities become more valuable than my Constitutional freedoms. 

We got enough tension in the forums right. Please don't add to it with this bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Thanks for the invite. It was fun except for the fact I always get stuck at the boat after I fix the motor .I think my boat fixing days are over. The last match I played I came back as tommy and after I exited the car I wasn't able to raise my shotgun to aim it at Jason. I had to pick up a bat and then pick up the shotgun again for it to work. Other than that it was a fun night.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Look, I know you got a sense of humor and this might be an attempt at it but constantly politicizing everything is part of what's got our nation over sensitive and WAY TOO politically correct. There never should come a time where a person's insecurities become more valuable than my Constitutional freedoms. 

We got enough tension in the forums right. Please don't add to it with this bullshit.

Bro, I was totally kidding.  Just trying to lighten the mood around here because people are getting cranky AF.

And yes, I was overtly politicizing it because PC culture needs to be knocked down a peg or two.  Everyone here knows I'm an avid hunter and sportsman, so me calling for that nonsense in the post you quoted is the equivalent of (thoughtfully selecting appropriate funny metaphor to avoid political overtones) Jason acting as roadside assistance for Bugzy and Adam in the first Single Player Challenge, and helping them repair their car to get them on their merry way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Thanks for the invite. It was fun except for the fact I always get stuck at the boat after I fix the motor .I think my boat fixing days are over. The last match I played I came back as tommy and after I exited the car I wasn't able to raise my shotgun to aim it at Jason. I had to pick up a bat and then pick up the shotgun again for it to work. Other than that it was a fun night.

You're always more than welcome to join me man!

I haven't had any issues with the boat and I haven't seen anyone else get stuck there yet. Seems like you're the only one lol

I have to say, with all the shit pc and ps4 players said about the update, I really expected things to be much worse. I have encountered very minimal bugs in the last 2 days. After 7 hours of hosting you would think I'd have a longer list.

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Everyone here knows I'm an avid hunter and sportsman

I do now...

But I did understand you were joking.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I have encountered very minimal bugs in the last 2 days. After 7 hours of hosting you would think I'd have a longer list.

This is just a theory, but I think that the host does not receive the same amount of glitches as others in the game. I only play as the host to avoid quitters, and when I check out all of the glitches people are having I am always shocked as they never seem to happen to me. Does anyone know if this is true?

11 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Bro, I was totally kidding.  Just trying to lighten the mood around here because people are getting cranky AF.

And yes, I was overtly politicizing it because PC culture needs to be knocked down a peg or two.  Everyone here knows I'm an avid hunter and sportsman, so me calling for that nonsense in the post you quoted is the equivalent of (thoughtfully selecting appropriate funny metaphor to avoid political overtones) Jason acting as roadside assistance for Bugzy and Adam in the first Single Player Challenge, and helping them repair their car to get them on their merry way.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

You're always more than welcome to join me man!

I haven't had any issues with the boat and I haven't seen anyone else get stuck there yet. Seems like you're the only one lol

I have to say, with all the shit pc and ps4 players said about the update, I really expected things to be much worse. I have encountered very minimal bugs in the last 2 days. After 7 hours of hosting you would think I'd have a longer list.

I do now...

But I did understand you were joking.

To the both of you.......

I totally knew he was joking too and that is why I led off with "I know you got a sense of humor and this may be an attempt at it" 

I had no idea you were a hunter or avid about it, btw. I'm not mad, I'm not even bothered but right now we got members threatening an old man for nothing and a 9 year old wishing Jason could kill his classmates. It's not the time for gun humor.

• Like 1

Just now, Hugh D Paul said:

This is just a theory, but I think that the host does not receive the same amount of glitches as others in the game. I only play as the host to avoid quitters, and when I check out all of the glitches people are having I am always shocked as they never seem to happen to me. Does anyone know if this is true?

Well I've been playing with other forum members the last 2 days and nobody has really mentioned any major bugs yet. You might be right, or maybe I'm just lucky and the rest of the lobby is leeching my luck lol

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm not even bothered but right now we got members threatening an old man for nothing and a 9 year old wishing Jason could kill his classmates. It's not the time for gun humor.

Fair point.  I didn't see the thing about the kid, which is terrible, but the Miller thing?  That's just folks being asshats.  I really wish everyone would take a breath and just, you know, relax.  I know some folks can't be bothered to read up on what is ACTUALLY going on, as opposed to spouting off about Miller (who, if I'm being transparent, appears to be getting shafted in all this from my perspective) because "feelings" are the new reality, apparently.

It just seems insane to me that people are getting this worked up over everything.  I think what's getting lost in all of this is that there are folks out there at Gun and Illfonic who have families that they're trying to support with their work, and no matter what the end result of the lawsuit is (again, a suit that was initiated by Horror, Inc., and NOT Miller), the immediate causation is that a lot of folks are going to be worried about their livelihood and families, and as a husband and father, that sucks more than my own enjoyment of a videogame.

I could make a quick and easy joke or diatribe about the thing with the kid, but that's definitely NOT something I want any part of.  Violence against children is crass and vulgar, and no amount of humor or "artistic freedom" will ever make it "okay" or acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

a 9 year old wishing Jason could kill his classmates.

When did this happen?

4 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I didn't see the thing about the kid

Just now, The Gloved One said:

When did this happen?

Earlier today. It's been straightened out, and hopefully he understands why we called him out on it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Earlier today. It's been straightened out, and hopefully he understands why we called him out on it.

I do. And now I'm scared because I said that and I might be arrested or something.

20 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Fair point.  I didn't see the thing about the kid, which is terrible, but the Miller thing?  That's just folks being asshats.  I really wish everyone would take a breath and just, you know, relax.  I know some folks can't be bothered to read up on what is ACTUALLY going on, as opposed to spouting off about Miller (who, if I'm being transparent, appears to be getting shafted in all this from my perspective) because "feelings" are the new reality, apparently.

It just seems insane to me that people are getting this worked up over everything.  I think what's getting lost in all of this is that there are folks out there at Gun and Illfonic who have families that they're trying to support with their work, and no matter what the end result of the lawsuit is (again, a suit that was initiated by Horror, Inc., and NOT Miller), the immediate causation is that a lot of folks are going to be worried about their livelihood and families, and as a husband and father, that sucks more than my own enjoyment of a videogame.

I could make a quick and easy joke or diatribe about the thing with the kid, but that's definitely NOT something I want any part of.  Violence against children is crass and vulgar, and no amount of humor or "artistic freedom" will ever make it "okay" or acceptable.

they already made their money. Jason X and dedicated servers aren't gonna sell that many more games