10 minutes ago, Truth said:

I can make a poll, but I don't know the first thing about starting a petition lol

Don’t do it forum based, use change.org or something like that.

This way it can be spread to all social media platforms etc. 

What to put on the petition:

State what is currently going on, the lawsuit etc.

Then state your petition cause

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

Don’t do it forum based, use change.org or something like that.

This way it can be spread to all social media platforms etc. 

What to put on the petition:

State what is currently going on, the lawsuit etc.

Then state your petition cause

Sounds like work to me... lol

@Slasher_Clone why don't you do it?!?!

IT EXISTS!!!!

https://www.change.org/p/victor-miller-friday-the-13th-the-game-should-stay-under-illfonic-s-and-gun-media-s-licence-completely

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

That entire petition is going against the court system, it wasn’t well thought out at all. You can’t make a petition for that, lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

That entire petition is going against the court system, it wasn’t well thought out at all. You can’t make a petition for that, lol

What would you suggest?

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Cokeyskunk, we need your ability to do work.

We need the Skunk!

Edit: What about this one?: https://www.change.org/p/friday-the-13th-creator-give-gun-illfonic-the-rights-to-the-friday-the-13th-game

Online petitions seem like a waste of time. In fact, they are!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Online petitions seem like a waste of time. In fact, they are!

I honestly don't think it would make much of a difference, but it's worth a shot. No harm in trying, right?

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

I honestly don't think it would make much of a difference, but it's worth a shot. No harm in trying, right?

I can work on one I guess...

1 minute ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I can work on one I guess...

Post the link if you do. I'm more than happy to support it!

5 hours ago, Truth said:

This was my second time. They earned it, I can't complain. I was kind of mad that they rage quit after fucking it up in the next match though.

@AldermachXI, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @BrokenFattHardy, @Hugh D Paul, @Cer1alkill3r, @Kodiak, @Super Ty, @JasonSquared, @Adammakesbeats, @zmccain, @Lambo, @Riot_Dame, @Risinggrave, @Alkavian, @Dr B DDS, @TiffanyxAJ, @bewareofbears, and whoever else I may have forgotten/anyone on xbox:

I'm going to try hosting all week to show my support. Last night went really well, so I'm going to try and keep it going. Still can't believe I never crashed lol

i’m not sure if i have you as a friend on the box. 

1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

i’m not sure if i have you as a friend on the box. 

TruthfulList56

I know we've played, but I don't think I added you either.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

What would you suggest?

Just the facts, what happened and why you are posting the petition asking for people to sign. It only takes 10-15 seconds to sign one of these things. 

Facts are the lawsuit in a nutshell and why Gun is no longer going to support the game because of the lawsuit. Short simple facts, don’t make it to long, but don’t make it too short either.

Why should be a short mission statement from the community as a whole. I don’t come to these boards that often, so I don’t think I should be the person to say what that is. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Truth said:

After all the shit we were arguing about before, I'm glad you're supporting this.

All of my anger towards "the devs" burned away and I'm trying to look at the bright side of things now.

Sorry for being such a dick before.  I'm going to try and be positive from here on out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zmccain said:

All of my anger towards "the devs" burned away and I'm trying to look at the bright side of things now.

I'm glad. I know a lot of the arguments stemmed from love of the game. None of us want to see it fail. The point of this thread was to show the devs that. Despite everything, we'll be here for them.

I won't hold anything against you. I try not to let one argument carry over to another thread. Just because we disagree on one thing, doesn't mean we disagree on everything. We both care about this game, and that's what matters most.

It took me a while (being a combination of perfectionism and OCD) but I managed to complete the petition for Friday The 13th: The Game. I’m not sure how many people will sign it, but if you feel like supporting the game I think that signing this would be a good way to do it. Here’s the link:

https://www.change.org/p/the-preservation-sustainment-and-improvement-of-friday-the-13th-the-game?recruiter=881705637&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

It took me a while (being a combination of perfectionism and OCD) but I managed to complete the petition for Friday The 13th: The Game. I’m not sure how many people will sign it, but if you feel like supporting the game I think that signing this would be a good way to do it. Here’s the link:

https://www.change.org/p/the-preservation-sustainment-and-improvement-of-friday-the-13th-the-game?recruiter=881705637&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Thanks in advance.

Signed, and Make a new thread and include the link. One post with this information is easy to get lost vs a thread dedicated to it. Also I would change the cap to 500 or maybe 1000 instead of what it is currently, 100. And GJ!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Cokeyskunk, we need your ability to do work.

4 hours ago, Truth said:

We need the Skunk!

Wait, what . . . ?

20 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Wait, what . . . ?

Your the one that does real work around here, it's a compliment. Your always filling out your threads so they look pro, where as mine are just long rambles of semi coherent ideas and I can't really say exactly what @Truth does but it looks like herding cats mostly.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

Signed, and Make a new thread and include the link. One post with this information is easy to get lost vs a thread dedicated to it. Also I would change the cap to 500 or maybe 1000 instead of what it is currently, 100. And GJ!

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

Already signed, but @pro5pt0 is right about making a thread for it. 

On it right now.

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I can't really say exactly what @Truth does but it looks like herding cats mostly.

Well... You're not wrong... Lmao

11 hours ago, Truth said:

I'm glad. I know a lot of the arguments stemmed from love of the game. None of us want to see it fail. The point of this thread was to show the devs that. Despite everything, we'll be here for them.

I won't hold anything against you. I try not to let one argument carry over to another thread. Just because we disagree on one thing, doesn't mean we disagree on everything. We both care about this game, and that's what matters most.

Thanks.  Yeah, my love of the game is greater than my anger at the devs.  🙂🤝

On 6/12/2018 at 6:05 PM, cruehitman said:

As Aragorn tells Legolas in the Two Towers:

”THEN I WILL DIE AS ONE OF THEM!”

I will stay until the heart no longer beats. Hopefully they continue to patch and fix what is there. We’ll keep fighting and playing. And maybe one day, “on the fifth day,” we’ll look to the east and see Gandalf coming with the cavalry. Until then, lets hunt some counselors!!

Love this post.😁

2 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Truth and I are online (xbox) in private for anyone who wants in.

anyone?

giphy.gif