The Timehop thing on my Facebook just brought up an album I created and shared on this day last year. It's an album of all my favorite F13: The Game screenshots, with a description of: "THIS GAME KICKS SO MUCH ASS".

It's depressing. Like a bad breakup. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

It's depressing. Like a bad breakup. 

lmao

Regardless of the bugs and other issues, I'm not losing faith. I think they can still turn this around. No new content, but they can still polish the game. People keep saying they're just going to give up on it now, but I don't believe that. If you spent this much time and effort on something that your passionate about, you wouldn't just leave it incomplete. You buckle down and do what needs to be done.

They already HAVE given up lol. There is nothing to turn around. People are sitting here waiting for "clarification" or some made-up glimmer of hope when they very plainly laid out the road ahead. The game was already a walking corpse before they even made the announcement, but people think it's going to somehow survive through THIS? Do you guys really think the devs are going to sit around for months waiting for this lawsuit to wrap up, hoping it goes their way? No, they are going to move on with their lives.

I've noticed that most of the people clinging on either just bought the game or have sunk over 1,000 hours of their life into it. It makes sense. I get it. I've been here since Day 1. No one wants to waste money or time. The servers will be down before this time next year though, guaranteed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SolidusPrime said:

They already HAVE given up lol. There is nothing to turn around. People are sitting here waiting for "clarification" or some made-up glimmer of hope when they very plainly laid out the road ahead. The game was already a walking corpse before they even made the announcement, but people think it's going to somehow survive through THIS? Do you guys really think the devs are going to sit around for months waiting for this lawsuit to wrap up, hoping it goes their way? No, they are going to move on with their lives.

I've noticed that most of the people clinging on either just bought the game or have sunk over 1,000 hours of their life into it. It makes sense. No one wants to waste money or time. The servers will be down before this time next year though, guaranteed. 

It's like some people here would continue to give a blind man a set of car keys, no matter how many times he wrecks, because they are just that passionate in believing everyone has the same right to drive.

In their plight for equality, they seem to forget about things like common sense and learning from history.

Everyone was ready to storm the castle just days ago. 

I think it's one of those things where what you're really fighting for is the idea of something, not the actual thing itself because once you drop the sentiment you realize you aren't left with what you actually want.

If the game does die it isn't because of the lawsuit, it's because of a long list of unresolved problems that were topped off with a lawsuit. 

• Like 1