So me and several members of my family bought several copies of the game based on the promise of future content that was on the roadmap when we purchased the game.

Since this isn't going to happen due to legal issues we'd like to know how to go about getting refunds for this game.

Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

We could all say that and try and get a refund, do you really think they aren't covered by terms and conditions, subject to change?

Nope, not a chance in hell you're getting money back. 

You don’t deserve a refund. You don’t buy a game with hopes of “future content”. You’re buying what’s available. If I were Gun/Illfonic, id tell you to kick rocks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ns7979 said:

So me and several members of my family bought several copies of the game based on the promise of future content that was on the roadmap when we purchased the game.

Since this isn't going to happen due to legal issues we'd like to know how to go about getting refunds for this game.

Thanks in advance. 

Yup unfortunately we are all fools because we bought into this early access game. The best thing you can do now is to never purchase another early access game....or anything from Gun/Illfonic.

5 minutes ago, JED said:

Yup unfortunately we are all fools because we bought into this early access game. The best thing you can do now is to never purchase another early access game....or anything from Gun/Illfonic.

Why not purchase early access games? I purchased Raft the other day, and I really enjoy it. Great survival/crafting game. As for "I'm done with Illfonic/Gun, muahahaha!" Then may I ask you why you are still here? I mean, if you hate the game the way things are now and truly feel duped and let down, then why waste time on said game's forums? I'm legitimately curious, not trying to be a dick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I feel like I've gotten more than my money's worth with this game, bugs and all.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Fuck me, you'd of really cried as a gamer in the 80's with actually games that were released with no way of completing them or bugged with no fixes at all. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kohagan said:

Fuck me, you'd of really cried as a gamer in the 80's with actually games that were released with no way of completing them or bugged with no fixes at all. 

Ah those were the days. Glitchy NES games, Superman 64, anyone?

I remember playing The Tick on SNES. Halfway through the game - that had to be played in one sitting as there were no saves or passwords for some reason - I was punched by a ninja and flew off the screen but the game kept going without me. Fuck.

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I remember playing The Tick on SNES. Halfway through the game - that had to be played in one sitting as there were no saves or passwords for some reason - I was punched by a ninja and flew off the screen but the game kept going without me. Fuck.

I remember that game. Haha, fun times. Oh how it made my blood boil over and out my ears.

6 hours ago, ns7979 said:

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I feel like I've gotten more than my money's worth with this game, bugs and all.

This, 5000%

And to the OP, who buys games based on the promise of future content?  If you were only waiting for Uber Jason, for example, why buy the game before he was officially released?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I bought the game twice, and I DEFINITELY got my money's worth...

• Like 1

I’ve played over 2000 matches, and sunk a total of $57.00 Canadian dollars into this game. Now I want my money back. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pyegow said:

I’ve played over 2000 matches, and sunk a total of $57.00 Canadian dollars into this game. Now I want my money back. 

Sarcasm?

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

I bought the game twice, and I DEFINITELY got my money's worth...

Same.

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Sarcasm?

Big time! With all the bugs and what not, this is still the best online game I’ve ever played. 

• Like 1

I've clocked over 1000 hours in this game (I think) and only payed MAYBE 60 bucks if I include all the expansion content.  

Most games cost 60 and max out at about 40 hours of content.  

F13 did right by me.  I'm sorry they are falling on these hard times, but I applaud them for what they gave us.  I'm only sad because I have so much respect for what these guys did.  I really hope their ambition pushes them to new content and hell, maybe even the introduction of the next great slasher for us to control in our shared sadistic glee.  

This game doesn’t even have to be F13 for me. The concept is enough to keep me playing, regardless of who or what the killer is.

I just deleted it for now because xbox update and dedicated server is not out yet and if come out i will play again and i really like for friday the 13th game and jason voorhees won the lawsuit and all future dlc comeback and important stuff like the jason x, grendel map, and alternative game mode(paranoia)

6 minutes ago, Pyegow said:

This game doesn’t even have to be F13 for me. The concept is enough to keep me playing, regardless of who or what the killer is.

They could change the scenery to a suburban Illinois neighborhood, make the cabins houses, make the counselors babysitters, make Tommy Dr. Loomis, make Jason Michael Myers and still have the police or car escape and call it... Halloween.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

They could change the scenery to a suburban Illinois neighborhood, make the cabins houses, make the counselors babysitters, make Tommy Dr. Loomis, make Jason Michael Myers and still have the police or car escape and call it... Halloween.

Theres a thread for how an Halloween game should be done .I plus many others gave great suggestions.

3 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Why not purchase early access games? I purchased Raft the other day, and I really enjoy it. Great survival/crafting game. As for "I'm done with Illfonic/Gun, muahahaha!" Then may I ask you why you are still here? I mean, if you hate the game the way things are now and truly feel duped and let down, then why waste time on said game's forums? I'm legitimately curious, not trying to be a dick.

Uhh just voicing my opinion here after hearing the bad news....thats all.