Sign in to follow this  
HailWotan88

Remove level unlock for weapon swapping feature.

Now we know that the game is dying, could you please remove that 113 level  requirement to have that nice feature? There are 400 players on steam right now, and there are less each day, today I felt so bad for you guys that I just bought the extra kills pack, I just wish I can enjoy them for last time before the game is dead, I want to use that feature with my new kills in every jason.

Let us enjoy the game content already because it will be too late after. I have 164 hours in this game and it would be a shame if I'll never be able to reach that level (I will not).

@Anonymous Not helpful or funny. OP is right, getting to level 113 is a damn mess with the long waits and dreadful 20 minutes for a small amount of XP. Any other old and unfunny jokes you have to say? Or will you actually give a clear response? 

I can't even write how the weapon swapping level makes me feel, it would get me banned. 

That's how bad you guys fucked it up. I know you're reading this.

Well, i think its a bit too late for the level to be removed now...

@TiffanyIsBae Play the bots...

Only do environmental kills, you'll rack up a good 1,000 xp each match...

There you go, easy grind...

But yes @Anonymous. That was a unnecessary joke to make...

It was suggested in another thread but yes they should either remove or lower it. With the future in doubt don't make people grind to enjoy it. 

I was all for level 76 as the unlock originally. Now seeing how "locked down" this game is going to be come it's death, not only is 113 absurd, 76 is also far too high.

58 is my new suggested level for it with 55 being the level to have Uber Jason. 

Yes, I'm saying fucking release him, ignore the Grendle map, just give him to us right now before June ends and you really CAN'T do anything else with this game.

If they are going to work on  bugs and patches like they said they would continue to do then the next patch could remove that requirement. I'm on PS 4 and at Level 75 and would like this feature as well. I have been involved since the beginning as an original kickstarter backer and think they should do this for us. I believe that if they were going to now abandon this game that would be a serious bad mark on their chances for getting people interested in their future releases and trust them.

Posted (edited)

Wheres poll? I am in favor. This should have been a basic feature to begin with where Jason would unlock weapons and kills as he leveled up. Game designers NEED to play games. If i have to explain why...

Edited by F134Ever86