1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Of course. Any breath of fresh air is welcome. Competition stimulates better development and ergo a higher quality product. I'm optimistic but after having indulged in this game first (and be sorely let down in many ways), I'm not quite so ready to dive head first into anything based on "promises" if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean. Personally I would like someone to rip this game off, the way other companies have ripped off Fortnite and PUBG, and make a Halloween game. There are plenty of different Michaels in the movies to make multiples that we can choose from, just like Jason. Now I know trying to get the rights to all of those movies will be almost impossible, but hay, I can dream cant I? LOL

1 minute ago, humerabi said:

I know what you mean. Personally I would like someone to rip this game off, the way other companies have ripped off Fortnite and PUBG, and make a Halloween game. There are plenty of different Michaels in the movies to make multiples that we can choose from, just like Jason. Now I know trying to get the rights to all of those movies will be almost impossible, but hay, I can dream cant I? LOL

Absolutely. I've seen plenty of posts/tweets/etc. asking for a ANOES game or any other franchise, but here's the thing: Halloween works much better because Michael is a slasher so he fits the mold much easier. With Freddy, you have to come up with different dynamics of how his powers work/etc. and that was one of the biggest skepticisms/criticisms of how he was implemented into DbD. Michael just makes more sense, but I always love new innovative ideas. 

But yeah, would really be cool to have something like that. Or Ghostface, smaller maps, more stealth, Idk.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Absolutely. I've seen plenty of posts/tweets/etc. asking for a ANOES game or any other franchise, but here's the thing: Halloween works much better because Michael is a slasher so he fits the mold much easier. With Freddy, you have to come up with different dynamics of how his powers work/etc. and that was one of the biggest skepticisms/criticisms of how he was implemented into DbD. Michael just makes more sense, but I always love new innovative ideas. 

But yeah, would really be cool to have something like that. Or Ghostface, smaller maps, more stealth, Idk.

I agree 100 percent with everything you just said, and imagine If this game ever does get sold to a different company someday, and they re work even Roy. They could make playing as Roy totally unique from playing as any other Jason. Make him human, but powerful at the same time. I thought that was a total missed opportunity from these boys at GUN MEDIA. But that was before I realized what there true agenda was. Shame on me. lol

Why not go for Pupkinhead?

Basically the same game with the same functions, but the killer is the monster Pumpkinhead. No kill state of the monster, mind you, just the time limit, death, or escape, no inbetween.

6 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Why not go for Pupkinhead?

Basically the same game with the same functions, but the killer is the monster Pumpkinhead. No kill state of the monster, mind you, just the time limit, death, or escape, no inbetween.

A mauler also works. Daemonical and White Noise 2 kind of fit that bill already IIRC.

10 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

A mauler also works. Daemonical and White Noise 2 kind of fit that bill already IIRC.

never heard of them, and they don't feature pumkinhead.

4 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

never heard of them, and they don't feature pumkinhead.

Well that's neither here nor there. Just giving examples of how those work. I wouldn't expect it to have the same kind of playability as a slasher game.

I would think it wouldn't be much to ask for this too be added. Even if it's right before the turn off the lights for good. I'd like to be able to still play a few rounds of bots years down the line. I get this has been a kick in the nuts but we really do need a progress save.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

"Thank you" to the people who kept this post bumped. It needs to be answered.

Some of us are still on the same page, and just want this question answered. Most around here are still crying and asking for Uber/Grendle and Savini Jason, but a few of us have accepted the fate and just want this taken care of so we can at least not get completely shafted out of a game we payed for.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Some of us are still on the same page, and just want this question answered. Most around here are still crying and asking for Uber/Grendle and Savini Jason, but a few of us have accepted the fate and just want this taken care of so we can at least not get completely shafted out of a game we payed for.

Definitely.  At this point, the community should be focused on "needs" not "wants".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Definitely.  At this point, the community should be focused on "needs" not "wants".

Indeed. Glad to see not all of the intelligent and like minded folks have left the forum. Been a hell of a week for news. Did you hear about Vinnie Paul?

15 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Sadly I think we know what the answer will probably be. Probably won't be answered anytime soon if at all because of $. If we could be taken care of for offline, you'd think this would be announced already. Hoping for a miracle, but the writing is on the wall in addition to the established track record. 

7 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Indeed. Glad to see not all of the intelligent and like minded folks have left the forum. Been a hell of a week for news. Did you hear about Vinnie Paul?

I did.  It sucks when people with real talent and ability go, and nobody seems to notice or care, but a brood of plastic Armenian bimbos have collective fame and wealth that rivals the GDP of entire countries.   Humanity sucks sometimes. 

8 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Sadly I think we know what the answer will probably be. Probably won't be answered anytime soon if at all because of $. If we could be taken care of for offline, you'd think this would be announced already. Hoping for a miracle, but the writing is on the wall in addition to the established track record. 

The end of new content was definitely a hard blow, but a non client slide save will be the ultimate middle finger to the fans/ backers and hardcore/ casual players of this game....the amount of hours to accumulate the level ups and not be able to use The Jasons and kills and weapon swaps...... between Wes thread and this one we have nearly 400 post asking for this to be supported by the developers....

it should be the next priority.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Bingo! Well said.

22 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I did.  It sucks when people with real talent and ability go, and nobody seems to notice or care, but a brood of plastic Armenian bimbos have collective fame and wealth that rivals the GDP of entire countries.   Humanity sucks sometimes. 

It sure as hell does. I can't for the life of me understand the fame surrounding a lot of these new wave "celebrities" who most of the time have no talent, and are riding the coat tails of people before them, yet are praised like gods. Mind blowing.