1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

As long as it's within the rules, it shouldn't be, right?

One would hope that but..........you just never know

Either way...... We're off topic and I don't want that. I'm really just wanting some kind of official answer on the Client Side Save. I get an answer, I shut up again and nobody has to see me again.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I wasn't fussing. No reason to say sorry. I just wanted you to know what that was. Thank you for showing some support though. You're one of like 7-9 people in the forum that see the good in this request.

I support it 100%. Took me a while to unlock everything. I would hate to lose all the “good stuff” when the servers shut down. You would think client side save would be important to all the die hards.

• Like 1

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

One would hope that but..........you just never know

With everything going on, none of us know much of anything around here. Back to the game in the meantime...

Bottom line, if we get it cool. If we don't get it, I've had some fun times with this game.

I just quickly scrolled through and realized I've not commented. 

This is literally the only thing that I can think of that would turn me against the pubs/devs. I'd actively become the worst of their detractors. Not getting a patch that gives me the things I have payed for, and reduces it to an actual demo would be no better than theft. 

I fact I would probably look into suing them. Then I'd get to know what actually happened leading up to the announcement.

Currently, I am very much on their side. They are in a number of tight spots and either aren't allowed to or don't know how to engage with us. This is a small fault, it's not possible to assign blame without knowing so I let it go. This thread definitely deserves an answer, as it can only breed animosity to not know if their going to up and take our stuff. 

Edit - PS. @BrokenFattHardy, if you leave we just become a small community, while there're lots of people I don't particularly care for, your not one of them, stick around even if they do answer.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I just quickly scrolled through and realized I've not commented. 

This is literally the only thing that I can think of that would turn me against the pubs/devs. I'd actively become the worst of their detractors. Not getting a patch that gives me the things I have payed for, and reduces it to an actual demo would be no better than theft. 

I fact I would probably look into suing them. Then I'd get to know what actually happened leading up to the announcement.

Currently, I am very much on their side. They are in a number of tight spots and either aren't allowed to or don't know how to engage with us. This is a small fault, it's not possible to assign blame without knowing so I let it go. This thread definitely deserves an answer, as it can only breed animosity to not know if their going to up and take our stuff. 

Edit - PS. @BrokenFattHardy, if you leave we just become a small community, while there're lots of people I don't particularly care for, your not one of them, stick around even if they do answer.

I'm not cut out to be here. I value honestly and I hate people not being able to speak freely. The only thing we are given in life is the ability to speak freely. When we are starving, We speak out. When we are hurt, We speak out. When we are overjoyed, We speak out. And when we are wronged.......... We speak out, or we should, right?

I'm not gonna go any further cause this topic is very important to me (and should be to others too, I would think).

I know I'm not liked. I don't care that I'm not liked. I didn't come here to be liked........I came here to be informed and to speak freely. The least they could allow is for me to be informed, especially about something as important as this.

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

The least they could allow us for me to be informed, especially about something as important as this.

Preach

Edit - I like you, and agree your posts seem to draw fire for no reason. 

11 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I know I'm not liked.

I had already added this request to my thread in the suggestion area.  I support it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Preach

Edit - I like you, and agree your posts seem to draw fire for no reason. 

Thank you

11 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Didn't I just say that?

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I had already added this request to my thread in the suggestion area.  I support it. 

Good. As "Public Enemy #1 " around here, I know my requests (no matter how valid) aren't taken seriously and the more people that request this, the more likely it will, at least, be read by someone important. Thank you for realizing the importance of this and supporting the idea.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

🎵Do the Bumpty Bump, come on and do the Bumpty Bump 🎵

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, zmccain said:

🎵Do the Bumpty Bump, come on and do the Bumpty Bump 🎵

🎵Everybody bump!🎵

Not trolling, just voting for the one thing I want. This is why I don't want/have a voice on here. No more from me. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Yes! I would love for a client save side to be implemented.

I grinded hard for all those bloody skins and different "Clothing" options for the counsellors, and i'd be very "angry" if i were to lose them all...

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Just realized i spelt different wrong...
  • Like 4

On 6/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm not cut out to be here. I value honestly and I hate people not being able to speak freely. The only thing we are given in life is the ability to speak freely. When we are starving, We speak out. When we are hurt, We speak out. When we are overjoyed, We speak out. And when we are wronged.......... We speak out, or we should, right?

I'm not gonna go any further cause this topic is very important to me (and should be to others too, I would think).

I know I'm not liked. I don't care that I'm not liked. I didn't come here to be liked........I came here to be informed and to speak freely. The least they could allow is for me to be informed, especially about something as important as this.

I feel the same, have for a while. But oh well, I still come around because of the ones I do like, and to see if anything is ever getting better on the game side. Then found the news out yesterday and was not even surprised. The question you have been asking is, by far, the most important question I have seen asked since the news dropped. No surprise we don't have an answer for this too.

• Like 2

I was checking out the GAMEFAQS FT13th message board last night and they are talking about this very topic.  Apparently everybody wants this.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

I do not know you, but I do agree with this particular post you have typed up here.  Kudo's for speaking your mind.  If something happens and the game goes offline "if" mind you, I think we all want to have access to everything we have already payed for offline if we cannot have the multiplayer aspect after a certain time.  I guess we will see what happens in the future.  Good post though.

• Like 2

Strange, my "bump" post was deleted.  I guess that's just one more thing that is against the rules.  So I'll just say I really would like this topic to stay on the first page until we get a solid answer on this.  Other people on other forums are wanting this as well.  

• Like 1

These are the 2 biggest questions left that @wes @ShiftySamurai to my knowledge have not answered:

1. Uber Jason: Specifically, why can’t he be unlocked before the end of June since he’s already in the game? And, why couldn’t he be unlocked down the road if/when the lawsuit is settled since again, he’s already in the game files and would not have to be “created”.

2. When the game servers eventually shut down, will there be some kind of save state so we do not lose all our progress/achievements/unlockables?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

These are the 2 biggest questions left that @wes @ShiftySamurai to my knowledge have not answered:

1. Uber Jason: Specifically, why can’t he be unlocked before the end of June since he’s already in the game? And, why couldn’t he be unlocked down the road if/when the lawsuit is settled since again, he’s already in the game files and would not have to be “created”.

2. When the game servers eventually shut down, will there be some kind of save state so we do not lose all our progress/achievements/unlockables?

I think that´s the wrong thread , Treymaker.

Don´t you want to put it here? :

Whoops , I just saw your post there actually , sorry!

( @He's Killing Me , I am not fucking stupid. Stop that shit .

Atleast admit it.) [Sorry for going out of Topic but this guy seemingly doesn´t like me].

• Confused 1

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

Will Gun Media and Illfonic release a patch that allows for saving account info on local machines (PS,XBOX&PC)??

Without this ability, once servers go offline, we will not be able to use ANY Jason (or content) that needed to be unlocked via XP Levels in Offline Mode. That means we really won't have very much to work with and all the money we spent will be for a broken game with 2 Jason's. How fun!!!

friday-the-13th-part-vi-jason-lives-tomb

Do what I and most the community are going to do. Play and enjoy this shit show for the next 3 months, and when Last Year comes out in August, we can put this game to bed forever!

2 minutes ago, humerabi said:

Do what I and most the community are going to do. Play and enjoy this shit show for the next 3 months, and when Last Year comes out in August, we can put this game to bed forever!

I'm reserving my judgement on Last Year until it comes out. I've already seen a lot of people on both sides of the aisle express less-than-enthusiastic opinions on it, but the same can also be said for Hide or Die, Daemonical, and uh... wasn't there another one coming out relatively soon? I forget.

16 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I'm reserving my judgement on Last Year until it comes out. I've already seen a lot of people on both sides of the aisle express less-than-enthusiastic opinions on it, but the same can also be said for Hide or Die, Daemonical, and uh... wasn't there another one coming out relatively soon? I forget.

I have personally put in over 1200 hours of gameplay in this game, and I am literally the only person left that plays, out of all the people I use to play with, and I am just ready to be done. If DBD wasn't such a shit show I would have moved on to that, but Last Year, is the next game that is catching my eye. Yes I have heard mixed results about that game also, but can it honestly be any worse than this?

1 minute ago, humerabi said:

I have personally put in over 1200 hours of gameplay in this game, and I am literally the only person left that plays, out of all the people I use to play with, and I am just ready to be done. If DBD wasn't such a shit show I would have moved on to that, but Last Year, is the next game that is catching my eye. Yes I have heard mixed results about that game also, but can it honestly be any worse than this?

Of course. Any breath of fresh air is welcome. Competition stimulates better development and ergo a higher quality product. I'm optimistic but after having indulged in this game first (and be sorely let down in many ways), I'm not quite so ready to dive head first into anything based on "promises" if you know what I mean.