Just now, Somethin Cool said:

I don't think that'll do it for me...

Same here m8. Maybe when Last Year is released it works well.

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Tommy Callahan but his Dad once told him that a guarantee is just words on a box. You can print a guarantee on any box and take a shit in it but all you got is a box of shit. Guaranteed.

Let's send Tommy to convince Victor Miller to drop the lawsuit.

I have faith he will succeed. 😄

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I have faith he will succeed. 😄

Maybe

Offline mode should have everything unlocked anyways, in case people like me don't want to play online. 

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna be hitting private matches pretty hard from now on. I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get 100 percent game completion just because of this shit...

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I am howling over all this.  

👏 Congratulations 👏

I'd say if you're on PC, don't worry about it - the hackers will fi d a way around it, if everything got shut off. 

• Like 1

Just now, kohagan said:

I'd say if you're on PC, don't worry about it - the hackers will fi d a way around it, if everything got shut off. 

And what would you say to console players?

4 hours ago, Toddarino said:

Why is this game dying? I mean they said all future content is canceled in their statement, but I think this case will be cleared up in a week or two. Then they can get back to work! I can’t wait for Uber Jason and dedicated servers. It’s coming soon guys. Be patient!

oh I also hope they give us Savini Jason for this short wait. 

Did you go full blown Patriots1?!?! You never go full retard.

Also, this lawsuit has been going on for quite a while, it will absolutely not be cleared up in a few weeks. 

I always wondered how Gun had finagled through with licenses to all Jssons. Only makes sense this would inevitably happen.

10 hours ago, humerabi said:

this is why we didn't get Paranoia mode. This is why we didn't get Uber or Grendel. This is why consoles didn't get dedicated servers. Check the date of when that paranoia trailer came out, because shortly after that is when they knew this games fate. Around that same time is when all there transparency was gone also. I can bet you any amount of money that around that time they were strictly focused on whatever other game they are working on. I have been telling people for months that I think we were being lied to, and today pretty much confirms that. im also willing to bet that Uber Jason has been done for months. And as far as Grendel goes, If that map would have given us anything new at all, as far as variety in ways to escape, we would have gotten that months ago. So Im convinced Grendel would have been a shit show or we would have seen it by now. It was bad enough on pc seeing Uber Jason get killed by Tommy. Lazy ass team of developers. Why would they do that unless they knew this game wasn't going to be around much longer anyways. Just like Roy. They had an opportunity there for a unique Jason experience, but no, just throw a skin on an existing Jason and call it a day. SAD. So, at the end of the day, it wasn't the bugs, it wasn't Gun Media or Illfonic and it wasn't the toxic community that killed this game, it was Victor frickin Miller. IMAGINE THAT

Transparency died with DillyDingus. It also died at launch. Then when Wes got upset when the majority of players didnt like Halloween costumes(which is also around when this game turned silly). 

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Did you go full blown Patriots1?!?! You never go full retard.

Also, this lawsuit has been going on for quite a while, it will absolutely not be cleared up in a few weeks. 

I always wondered how Gun had finagled through with licenses to all Jssons. Only makes sense this would inevitably happen.

You're aware that the lawsuit isn't about Gun, specifically, right?

1 minute ago, Nickypoolicious said:

You're aware that the lawsuit isn't about Gun, specifically, right?

Jesus fuck are you even serious?!?! Why would I think that? Do you think Idont know its between Sean Cunningham and victor Miller? About what they own the property and intellectual rights to. 

Do you understand that every canonJason except X makes a fucking appearance in the game? Do you realize 1 person wants rights to Friday the 13th and one wants rights to Jason?? It completely involves this game as it crosses into both worlds of whom owns what. From what i remember, only Sean Cunningham had given up his blessings and rights for using the license.

'The consoles though! There are more console players!'

'The game will be fine!'

'Google it!'

I'm just waiting for those people to respond now.

Why should he die? The game if properly fixed is funny as it is. It's a shame we can't have new content coming but the game is fun to play. I don't understand why people should not buy it or keep playing it. It's not that they are deleting stuff, they just can't add more.

5 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Why should he die? The game if properly fixed is funny as it is. It's a shame we can't have new content coming but the game is fun to play. I don't understand why people should not buy it or keep playing it. It's not that they are deleting stuff, they just can't add more.

You really don't understand?

1 minute ago, Mawlock said:

You really don't understand?

I just didn't read the full thread.  
Can you explain that again to a lazy guy? Or should I read 4 pages? 

• Haha 1

i really cannot wait for proper f13 the game clone. i like playing white noise 2, but it playerbase is dead. i can play some dead by daylight but it makes me bored pretty fast. if good clone of f13 was avidable it would be my main horror multiplayer game in an instant.

5 hours ago, kohagan said:

I'm hoping now mods start coming out, New maps/characters etc

Modders can do wonderful things.

....Not sure how the game is dying.

26 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

....Not sure how the game is dying.

Let me explain.

Broken content (cost money/resources to fix)

+

Can't create new content (can not further monetize this game)

=

No reason for developers to continue to work on this game.

Sure they'll put out the illusion that they're still hard at work. We may even get another bug creating patch in July. But realistically it would be a bad business decision for them to continue to spend money to fix this game and supposedly still put out dedicated servers.

• Thanks 1

Just now, malloymk said:

Let me explain.

+

=

Sure they'll put out the illusion that they're still hard at work. We may even get another bug creating patch in July. But realistically it would be a bad business decision for them to continue to spend money to fix this game and supposedly still put out dedicated servers.

But other games such as the old CODs and Battlefield continue to function online without new content. If they get their bugs ironed out, why couldn’t the game theoretically continue to make a profit?

1 minute ago, Hugh D Paul said:

But other games such as the old CODs and Battlefield continue to function online without new content. If they get their bugs ironed out, why couldn’t the game theoretically continue to make a profit?

This game has a rather poor reputation after 1 year on the market. Unless the price drops significantly, who would be spend even $20 for this game that can't promise any nee content and has wide spread reports of having massive bugs a year after it's launch.

Gun is likely just going to take the L here and move on. It sucks, but I wouldn't actually blame them at this point. 

Just now, malloymk said:

This game has a rather poor reputation after 1 year on the market. Unless the price drops significantly, who would be spend even $20 for this game that can't promise any nee content and has wide spread reports of having massive bugs a year after it's launch.

Gun is likely just going to take the L here and move on. It sucks, but I wouldn't actually blame them at this point. 

You may be right there. However, I still have hope that the game won’t die off just yet.

9 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Let me explain.

+

=

This may be a stupid question but aren't eventually new copies sold enough to keep servers alive?