Jump to content
Thatguyinktown

Cunningham v Miller lawsuit, explained.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Really, that doesn't seem like a very smart move on their part. Miller might not be my favorited person but he in no way deserves the shit that has been forced his way. I don't understand why so many people can't see that doing this shit hurts us. Thanks for the info, I'm not on tweeter so I miss all that stuff. It also seems that this is the type of thing that gets turned around on you, if you're not careful.

That's the kind of cunts that they are. Better watch myself saying that...will probably get banned from the forums. They're close to Gun. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Really, that doesn't seem like a very smart move on their part. Miller might not be my favorited person but he in no way deserves the shit that has been forced his way. I don't understand why so many people can't see that doing this shit hurts us. Thanks for the info, I'm not on tweeter so I miss all that stuff. It also seems that this is the type of thing that gets turned around on you, if you're not careful.

Exactly,  if he gets rights he has potential to be a smart investor and as insignificant as many of you believe this game is in the grand view of the whole license... it's actually spurred an unparalleled interest in the franchise and in my opinion not only made it massively relevant after a long dormant time but also has intrigued enough horror fans with very little knowledge of F13 to watch the films for context in the game. It's a GREAT modern investment. Period. However to echo myself and many others: attacking, insulting and even Threatening Miller is a knee-jerk (hurt) reaction without understanding the breadth of the suit. BUT HARRASSING IS PETTY, not to mention a DUMB ass way to make the possible licenseholder care about the game. After reading some of the hate on social media, I would not blame him if he terminated the game on shear principal (I hope not) but if this happens the game community  (or bullies within, rather) are to blame... Not Gun, Not Illfonic, not even Miller... the uninformed bullies that made us as a community seem ignorant.

Thank you

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, thank you. Few people deserve the trophies they are awarded here but you deserve this one, as that was very well said. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least gun media comunicate that savini jason will be available now that the game is over 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pucho said:

at least gun media comunicate that savini jason will be available now that the game is over 

thanks

They can't sell Savini because that would count as them releasing new content.

Which they can't do as of right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pucho said:

at least gun media comunicate that savini jason will be available now that the game is over 

thanks

Yeah, sure. That'll totally happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

They can't sell Savini because that would count as them releasing new content.

Which they can't do as of right now...

Slash N Cast are cunts and deserve payback for their genesis of creating a witch-hunt against Victor Miller. Personally, I'd like to see them do prison time for inciting hate against an old man. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 4:00 PM, Splatterhouse said:

 

I don't get it? 😁

Sorry, I try to take a step back over the weekends.  Anyways: 

Edit: you're also correct concerning the vitriol against Miller.

 

Edit: Double Post (we really need a "delete" option)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Edit: Double Post (we really need a "delete" option)

 

I'm your delete option, now, Creedy!

31JHMqA.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm your delete option, now, Creedy!

31JHMqA.gif

Practical effects, for the win! Ain't no cheesy vfx work there, no sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Theres plenty they could do.

They could fix Roy : no more pamela VO, fix his coveralls once and for all, make him spawn ANYWHERE but jasons shack, there is also an ambulance model in VC

They could incorporate new ways to kill jason : starting with Roy. simply make it so counselors need to deplete his HP

They could create new intros for jason : part 6 starts in cemetary after being revived, part 7 and 8 revived from lake, savini coming from hell

They could make Rob playable

They could change the way traps work

They should patch in 4k hdr support for consoles... Seriously guys wtf?

They could alter map layouts

They could allow for jason to swap weapons on the fly

They could let the regular pitchfork be used

They could make spc kills useable in mp

They could make it so jason can smash doors with one hit in rage mode

Anyone else?

I was thinking about this too. Also why not semi reskin the game?

Like release a space alien murderer and call him Grendel....

I know this is meant to be a F13 game and that's why I liked it more than DBD. Leave everything in there and rebrand as Slasher Camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reskinning the entire game to make it not Friday the 13th is sacrelege and would take way too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Reskinning the entire game to make it not Friday the 13th is sacrelege and would take way too long.

Im talking about new stuff. Like uber jason reskin him a little and have him reminiscent of like a Predator and call him Grendel. Make a crazy old lady killer (Pamela but not have her called that). Leave Jason as Jason. Be creative with new stuff that are still nods to the franchise but not actually a part of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Im talking about new stuff. Like uber jason reskin him a little and have him reminiscent of like a Predator and call him Grendel. Make a crazy old lady killer (Pamela but not have her called that). Leave Jason as Jason. Be creative with new stuff that are still nods to the franchise but not actually a part of it.

That would still be new content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

 

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but here is Shelley. 

Thanks for the post, I'll stick the link in the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Im talking about new stuff. Like uber jason reskin him a little and have him reminiscent of like a Predator and call him Grendel. Make a crazy old lady killer (Pamela but not have her called that). Leave Jason as Jason. Be creative with new stuff that are still nods to the franchise but not actually a part of it.

Any content they produced is being released in a game called Friday the 13th which means it belongs to someone in this lawsuit. How fucking hard is it to understand any new content cannot be released not even a fucking one legged donkey as a killer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kohagan said:

a fucking one legged donkey as a killer

Best game idea ever.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simianorlizard said:

 

Says the guy with 25 posts !! Nice coming in late and trashing these guy's.  The ones as myself that have been here from the beginning are still supporting these guy's !! It's not their fault this has happened and they are doing their best to fix things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Any content they produced is being released in a game called Friday the 13th which means it belongs to someone in this lawsuit. How fucking hard is it to understand any new content cannot be released not even a fucking one legged donkey as a killer. 

They understand.  They just hope if they bitch and whine about it enough, it will change things.  Not this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Says the guy with 25 posts !! Nice coming in late and trashing these guy's.  The ones as myself that have been here from the beginning are still supporting these guy's !! It's not their fault this has happened and they are doing their best to fix things.

Seniority by virtue of length of tenure is the most archaic and inappropriate measure of validity I can think of short of nepotism.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

Seniority by virtue of length of tenure is the most archaic and inappropriate measure of validity I can think of short of nepotism.

 

:wacko:mmmm..Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Seniority by virtue of length of tenure is the most archaic and inappropriate measure of validity I can think of short of nepotism.

 

But yet so many on here do it.  If they have been here a month longer than you they make sure you are aware of that and that somehow makes the special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

But yet so many on here do it.  If they have been here a month longer than you they make sure you are aware of that and that somehow makes the special.

Came back to post with your primary account I see.

Edit - You do realize if you go around giving me confused faces, that it could be construed as harassment, which we have a zero tolerance policy for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×