15 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Why? Do you know how much money goes into dedicated servers and patches? Why throw money at a game you can't even make new content for? It's over man. It's done. They will keep the servers up as long as the game has a player base and then that's all folks.

I think this is correct. Kiss dedicated goodbye, it makes little sense right now. 

I kind of get the feeling now, that they had rushed out as much content as possible for this game regardless of bugs, because of this court case casting its shadow of uncertainty. The bugs can all be fixed later, content release potentially couldn't. 

13 hours ago, UntilDawna said:

Nah, not falling for that again. I learned my lesson with this one. 

My thoughts exactly. If anyone wants to give Gun and Illfonic more of their money to go through all of this a second time, and no Jason this time...well....

20 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This game is toast

This sounds very positive.

And I like Toast.

Who doesn´t like Toast anyways?

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

This sounds very positive.

And I like Toast.

Who doesn´t like Toast anyways?

People who are dying of dehydration?

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:41 PM, Super Ty said:

My thoughts exactly. If anyone wants to give Gun and Illfonic more of their money to go through all of this a second time, and no Jason this time...well....

Right. I try to learn from my mistakes, not repeat them. I would honestly be pretty dissappointed with myself if I jumped on board this teams next project, after the hot mess and bullsh*t state this game was in for it's whole first year of existance.