wes

Legal Claim and the Road Ahead

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Wes

@ShiftySamurai

@Randygbk

I don’t know if this has been discussed or mentioned at this point.

but I was wondering if the legal disputes will effect the soundtracks and art books.

And if not, if there was any news on if and when they would be ready and could possibly be shipped out “soon”

They are still coming.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

It is pathetic that the soundtrack and art books haven't been distributed yet to people who are owed them.  Pathetic.

They did repeatedly point out over the past year that both were being held back to include the Single Player content.

Whether you like that stance or not, that's down to personal opinion. But that was the stated reason anyway, and the SP stuff taking a while longer to come out than planned.

• Like 1

Something I recently realized about Jason X and would like clarification, if you can all bear with me for a minute. Okay, so we are able to see the Jason X model ingame in the virtual cabin, and even see him in action, right? Well then, am I wrong to think the Jason X model already has certification? Would like to know if that is the case, but assuming it is, there's still a problem: the kills tied to the futuristic machete are not certified. So either we'd have Jason X with no weapon kills, or he'd have to have one of the existing weapons such as the regular machete as his default weapon. If ShiftySamurai  can shed light on this. 

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

If ShiftySamurai  can shed light on this. 

"We will alter the screen at the end of the virtual cabin."

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20149-please-remove-the-jason-x-and-grendal-map-from-the-virtual-cabin-its-misleading-at-this-point/?tab=comments#comment-308094

If they were able to release Uber, then they would have. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is...

Just now, Truth said:

"We will alter the screen at the end of the virtual cabin."

Somebody could also give us a screenshot of it because a lot of People don´t want to do the Virtual Cabin again just to see what was changed.

I don´t reckon i´ll get an official response, since the devs never seems to be active on this forum anymore.

But the state of the game right now feels like an beta at best. Its need a stability patch asap.

I really hope they can add new content in the future, otherwise the game will die.

What good does dedicated servers do in the future, if there is no one left to play with.

1 hour ago, Yobo1987 said:

I don´t reckon i´ll get an official response, since the devs never seems to be active on this forum anymore.

They're still on here everyday, they just don't respond very often. I'm sure they're reading everything, especially with how quiet it's been here lately.

23 hours ago, Truth said:

If they were able to release Uber, then they would have. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is...

Would certainly like some more clarification. The way I see it, they would be recycling a model that already exists ingame, not adding anything. The only problem I can see is the Uber machete kills, since those weren't available.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Truth said:

They're still on here everyday, they just don't respond very often. I'm sure they're reading everything, especially with how quiet it's been here lately.

We do miss stuff sometimes.

Right now we’re waiting on confirmation for some things, but I would like to get some messaging about the next update out today. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Well as far as I can tell, you're only human.

I just don't understand why people feel like they need a response to everything. How many times should you be expected to answer the same question?

As for the bugs, if they're posted in the right place then you guys will see them. I don't get why you're expected to respond to every one with "we're aware/working on it". Can't people just assume that? I guess I'm just more patient than most people (which is a nothing short of a joke to anyone that really knows me).

9 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Right now we’re waiting on confirmation for some things, but I would like to get some messaging about the next update out today. 

9 hours ago, Truth said:

As for the bugs, if they're posted in the right place then you guys will see them. I don't get why you're expected to respond to every one with "we're aware/working on it". Can't people just assume that? I guess I'm just more patient than most people (which is a nothing short of a joke to anyone that really knows me).

I have reported a bug for Xbox one since at least November of last year about how I can only get 29 perks and get an error message when I try to purchase the 30th.

I have messaged their twitter, support twitter, jason kills bugs multiple times, and here in the forum. I would like at least one response. (I have deleted and redow loaded the game and everything)

Other than being pissed about that tonight has been a fairly good with lack of glitches. Way different than earlier today but I was in Quick Play earlier and just in private now.

20 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Bethesda's games are still alive and well because of the modding community. Fans, either with the devs blessing or not, will start modding this game more now.

Not just because of the modding community, but how much they put into their games, and how expansive the storyboards and worlds/environments are, etc. Lots of reasons their games retain players for years. I don't mod at all, but still pop in dragonage, or skyrim, or the earlier fallout games from time to time because the story, the many paths different in-game decisions can lead you, the fact it takes so much to 100% complete any of these games etc. The replay value is there. That, to me, beats out mindless dlc/content constantly being dropped, and is what truly separates decent games from great games.

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Bethesda's games are still alive and well because of the modding community. Fans, either with the devs blessing or not, will start modding this game more now.

yes ! it must come !

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I don´t know why but I just read this with an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice……….

maybe,  because I am from Germany? xD