11 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Not that I know of but does it matter? Illfonic employees are responsible for the crappy coding........but Gun Media is responsible for lying to our faces. Illfonic could always work harder to build a working game. What will Gun Media need to do to rebuild our trust?

@AldermachXI is right. They are on Twitter saying their goodbyes. Does THAT sound like they wanna make any of this right? 

I can't. My wife is watching Jeopardy. ?

To be fair, it could be members of the team who are no longer needed going forward. Like I'm sure they'll only need a few artists to stay on, since there's no need stuff to render into the game. But there's still fixes that might require them.

Hopefully I'm not being naive in thinking they'll polish it up now. But that's what I'm choosing to believe. I don't think it's fully over yet, as some do.

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Gonna check out the Xbox version in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me...

I just started it, it'll be ready in about 9 hours, at best.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

To be fair, it could be members of the team who are no longer needed going forward. Like I'm sure they'll need a few artists to stay on, since there's no nee stuff to render into the game.

Hopefully I'm not being naive in thinking they'll polish it up now. But that's what I'm choosing to believe. I don't think it's fully over yet, as some do.

It's feasible they would put out a few patches to make the game more stable, at least as stable as it has ever been. Small cost, more sales. But dedicated servers on consoles will never happen.

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I don't trust a dog after it's bit me and I think this thing is dead.

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I just started it, it'll be ready in about 9 hours, at best.

I may update tonight but only because I'm a glutton for punishment. Hit me up in 10 hours and let me know what you think.

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

I don't trust a dog after it's bit me and I think this thing is dead.

I may update tonight but only because I'm a glutton for punishment. Hit me up in 10 hours and let me know what you think.

Oh I'll be asleep by the time it finishes. I'll hit you up tomorrow to see the damage report.

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude, you gotta post this stuff yourself, it looks bad when we hear it elsewhere first.

How or why would you expect anything else! ???

This is a sad, sad day. Buf fixes always should have been priority, but the game is finally in a decent state and we really needed at least Grendel & Uber to liven things up. The game, on console at least, was so close to being stabilized.

Sad day. I'll keep playing casually, but that is really too bad.

52 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

It's feasible they would put out a few patches to make the game more stable, at least as stable as it has ever been. Small cost, more sales. But dedicated servers on consoles will never happen.

They specifically said they were still working on dedicated server for consoles in their statement.

1 minute ago, MaxRenn82 said:

They specifically said they were still working on dedicated server for consoles in their statement.

They also specifically said that Uber Jason and the Grendel map were coming soon, along with Paranoia. Dedicated servers .... that's a long term investment for a game that is in the final stage of its life and has nowhere to go but down.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

They also specifically said that Uber Jason and the Grendel map were coming soon, along with Paranoia. Dedicated servers .... that's a long term investment for a game that is in the final stage of its life and has nowhere to go but down.

Yeah but not in the recent statement acknowledging the current situation.  You are combining the two.

2 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

Well honestly they have been saying that since this game released.  It's always been excuse after excuse when it comes to dedicated servers.  As always, I will believe it when they actually release them.  

They will do all they can to remain in a holding pattern until hopefully this gets resolved in the courts.

Sadly, I was looking forward to the thread on the list of lies and obroken promises after this one. Now it’s appears to be gone. Yay to the deletion returns, classy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

They will do all they can to remain in a holding pattern until hopefully this gets resolved in the courts.

No......they won't. They are scapegoating right now. They are tired of people ragging on them constantly because they delivered a half a game and haven't fixed it since release.

If they felt confident they could fix this game or were as invested as they want you to believe, they wouldn't censor members who criticize them, they would be more active with their community and they would've been testing their own game by PLAYING IT instead of using simulation. Those things would show their passion............not what they've delivered so far.

I was off the forums as of last night but I just heard the news. Everyone else got a say so heres my 2 cents. If the court case last longer than a few months this game is dead. Like dead dead. No company on earth will sink money into something that isnt making them any. After a month any players who came back after the update will be gone.With rapidly declining player base and the inability to do or create anything that could make them money they will yank the plug harder than a brand new 20 year old bride would on her 80 year old sugar daddy. I love this game but they are going to kill it. This is the game Ive wanted since I was littleshaunpolk. No amount of freaking out crying or yelling is gonna fix it. A 47 year old man dies of a heart attack, when confronted with the reaper he says"how is this fair?I work my whole life to die this way?What did I get?" The Reaper says "You got the samething everyone else gets. You got a lifetime" Im fine with it kill it. Ive been playing since console release. I will keep my hard copy I have never used and play single player from time to time or bots. They bungled its creation, they bungled its maintenance and I feel they have tarnished Jasons legacy. 

• Haha 1

Just got a second warning for insulting Illfonic.   My posts are getting deleted.  lol!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I was off the forums as of last night but I just heard the news. Everyone else got a say so heres my 2 cents. If the court case last longer than a few months this game is dead. Like dead dead. No company on earth will sink money into something that isnt making them any. After a month any players who came back after the update will be gone.With rapidly declining player base and the inability to do or create anything that could make them money they will yank the plug harder than a brand new 20 year old bride would on her 80 year old sugar daddy. I love this game but they are going to kill it. This is the game Ive wanted since I was littleshaunpolk. No amount of freaking out crying or yelling is gonna fix it. A 47 year old man dies of a heart attack, when confronted with the reaper he says"how is this fair?I work my whole life to die this way?What did I get?" The Reaper says "You got the samething everyone else gets. You got a lifetime" Im fine with it kill it. Ive been playing since console release. I will keep my hard copy I have never used and play single player from time to time or bots. They bungled its creation, they bungled its maintenance and I feel they have tarnished Jasons legacy. 

I thought you said Good-Bye yesterday?

7 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Just got a second warning for insulting Illfonic.   My posts are getting deleted.  lol!

Welcome to my world.

1 minute ago, zmccain said:

You continue to act in violation of the rules, despite the warnings. Drawing attention to your warnings doesn't change anything. You are simply asked to follow the rules. It is the condition of posting in the forums. Post respectfully and constructively.

Forget any new content, just focus on a broken game. Should have done that long ago, to be honest.  If you try to please everybody, you end up pleasing nobody at all. New content can wait. Fix the game, I can wait. 

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You continue to act in violation of the rules, despite the warnings. Drawing attention to your warnings doesn't change anything. You are simply asked to follow the rules. It is the condition of posting in the forums. Post respectfully and constructively.

Yeah, I haven't done anything different than others have been doing.  But apparently BrokenFattHardy and myself just rub you guys the wrong way.  Some rules.?

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Yeah, I haven't done anything different than others have been doing.  But apparently BrokenFattHardy and myself just rub you guys the wrong way.  Some rules.?

I can assure you we have not been rubbed in any particular way. We are reviewing threads as quickly and efficiently as possible, given the activity at this time. If a member breaks a rule they have already been warned about, it's going to catch the eye of the moderation team. 

2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I can assure you we have not been rubbed in any particular way. We are reviewing threads as quickly and efficiently as possible, given the activity at this time. If a member breaks a rule they have already been warned about, it's going to catch the eye of the moderation team. 

I'll try and be a good boy from now on.  And I'll lay off "They Who Shall Not Be Named".  Who developed this game?  I can't remember......

7 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Is that really true though? Lastnight this board was attacked by Korean Spam Bots. I mean an entire WALL worth of spam.

The board has a Report System put in place to report posts that violate rules or for reporting spam.

There were no Mods online at the time so I reported all the spam posts so they wouldn't get buried and so that mods could easily find them.

I got a PM from a very angry bear who bitched at me for FOLLOWING THE RULES!!

So are we sure it ain't something personal?

Edit: Earlier I seen a member advocate beating Mr. Miller in the face. I reported it. Don't know if it was ever edited.

I made a post that included a harmless movie clip with no violence, no vulgarity and no profanity. It was immediately deleted. When I asked why, that post was immediately deleted too with no explanation.

It sounds personal, man.