3 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

The Update for Xbox is Out...….

Well shit. I was hoping we’d be spared from that.

1 minute ago, Big Daddy J said:

Because Victor is the worst kind of greedy person. He has no problem ruining things for everyone else if it means he can get paid.

Thanks for clarification!!! I was sort of confused since I don’t know business and lawsuit stuff. It’s sad to see that he only cares about money so as a result THE FANS suffer

1 minute ago, Super Ty said:

Well shit. I was hoping we’d be spared from that.

Me too.I don't know how much they fixed it compared to the patch released for the other platforms.

At least they can devote more time to patches than creating new content. The game is still available to purchase, and has been in development in one form or another since at least fall 2014. I doubt they're going to just walk away from a project that is that personal to them.

• Haha 1

It's not a "good thing" it's actually the death of the game.  I know some people think it will bring their full attention to fixing the game play but what will when it matter when the fan base dies off considerably.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

The Update for Xbox is Out...….

Excellent!  I look forward to witnessing the fine work by the highly skilled hardworking professionals at Illfonic!

• Haha 2

Even the statement they issued on their Facebook confirms (without speculation or questionable wording) that Friday the 13th:The Game will NOT release any more new content.

They aren't saying "maybe if the lawsuit goes the right way"........ They aren't saying "we are putting a hold on things until this is straightened out"...... They are CLEARLY SAYING: No More Content In The Future

fvfklz.jpg

9 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Even the statement they issued on their Facebook confirms (without speculation or questionable wording) that Friday the 13th:The Game will NOT release any more new content.

They aren't saying "maybe if the lawsuit goes the right way"........ They aren't saying "we are putting a hold on things until this is straightened out"...... They are CLEARLY SAYING: No More Content In The Future

fvfklz.jpg

Yup. A lot of the team seem to be saying their "goodbyes" and "thanks" on twitter, too.

It's like people need it spelled out for them, and even then, it's tenuous...lol

the shitty thing is the Vic is an old senile fuck who probably doesn't realize that he's fucking over thousands of people. 

1 minute ago, Crispen_Glover said:

the shitty thing is the Vic is an old senile fuck who probably doesn't realize that he's fucking over thousands of people. 

He doesn't care. He just wants the money.

1 minute ago, Crispen_Glover said:

This lawsuit was happening before the game was released. There are multiple legal factors in play stop blaming it solely on one person.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

He doesn't care. He just wants the money.

He work at Gun Media or something?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

He work at Gun Media or something?

If Gun Media just wants the money, it is in their interest to keep the game running and keep it updated for as long as possible because once it is done they've got nothing.

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yup. A lot of the team seem to be saying their "goodbyes" and "thanks" on twitter, too.

It's like people need it spelled out for them, and even then, it's tenuous...lol

I hope they live up to the update and dedicated servers part of the post. If they do I can live with it.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

If Gun Media just wants the money, it is in their interest to keep the game running and keep it updated for as long as possible because once it is done they've got nothing.

Not true. They already lined up a new gig. They even bragged about it in these forums months ago while this game continued to suffer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Not true. They already lined up a new gig. They even bragged about it in these forums months ago while this game continued to suffer.

Yep can’t wait to see that crash and burn.

• Like 1

Just now, Impactedmedal38 said:

Yep can’t wait to see that crash and burn.

They've made sure I won't be a customer, that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Are Illfonic the developers?

Gonna check out the Xbox version in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me...

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Don't expect anything less then trash. We both know that patch was shit.

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Don't expect anything less then trash. We both know that patch was shit.

Whoah, hey, only "constructive criticism" is allowed.  

Just now, zmccain said:

Whoah, hey, only "constructive criticism" is allowed.  

I've been told you can only do "constructive praise" or "go away".

3 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Are Illfonic the developers?

Not that I know of but does it matter? Illfonic employees are responsible for the crappy coding........but Gun Media is responsible for lying to our faces. Illfonic could always work harder to build a working game. What will Gun Media need to do to rebuild our trust?

@AldermachXI is right. They are on Twitter saying their goodbyes. Does THAT sound like they wanna make any of this right? 

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I can't. My wife is watching Jeopardy. 🤣

25 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

fvfklz.jpg

They've entirely given up on even attempting to push forward. I'm surprised that nobody caught the use of "unfeasible" in their original emails sent out for PR purposes. The word literally means that it's inconvenient or impractical, not that they've been restricted due to the lawsuits, or that they've been put in a position where the game is at risk legally.

They've literally told us that creating future content for the game is not convenient for them, using this Cunningham v. Miller case as a scapegoat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AdrianBlackbear said:

They've entirely given up on even attempting to push forward. I'm surprised that nobody caught the use of "unfeasible" in their original emails sent out for PR purposes. The word literally means that it's inconvenient or impractical, not that they've been restricted due to the lawsuits, or that they've been put in a position where the game is at risk legally.

They've literally told us that creating future content for the game is not convenient for them, using this Cunningham v. Miller case as a scapegoat.

Exactly

• Like 1