I like the game. I have a good hard wired internet connection dont know if some of the problems are due to poor connectivity.  The graphics do look better on my T. V.  Than they did before. I like the new grab, it requires more skill. The game does have its fault but is a unique online multiplayer experience. The fact that developers listen to hundreds of people freaking out on a forum is awesome. Try that with E. A. Or rockstar you will get crickets. Ive seen post asking for wishes that were actually granted(this never happens in any game ever anywhere) I have seen glitches but I dont really care to lose a round. XP aint nothing but a number.When I have experienced a round breaking glitch.... I just wait for the next round. I dont rage quit, I dont troll(not intentionally) I think people spend so much time harping on the game the positives are overlooked. These were just a few I could think of. I did it! I said positive things about the game! Its not impossible

images-14.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Not to be judgemental or argumentative, but isn't this pretty much the same post you made not long ago?  Couldn't you just have continued your points on that one?  

Edit: my bad.  Someone else made the thread, but you had your input there.  Nonetheless, could have just continued it there. 

Honestly if I did repeat information that is a mistake on my end. Thwre was just alot of hate, I thought I would bring positivity, Bob Ross style. If they want to remove or merge it fine by me.

15 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Honestly if I did repeat information that is a mistake on my end. Thwre was just alot of hate, I thought I would bring positivity, Bob Ross style. If they want to remove or merge it fine by me.

I'm down with the Bobster.  Just beat the devil out of it. 

• Haha 1

Well....call me delusional but, i think now that the engine port is done they can actually fix the issues and make the game much better since if i remember one of the constraints for some fixes was the engine version.

Either way if their sole idea was to just milk the money from people purchasing the game itself, htey would not waste time and money for the engine upgrade and other stuff. Give it time and i am sure a lot of the issues will be ironed out. No game is perfect but i do agree some of the bugs are ridiculously stupid xD

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Well, escaping getting you killed and matches ending out of the blue, are not acceptable. Actually it was not acceptable they obviously never did proper testing before an update. (Don´t get me with small team here, there is something called experimental beta where players can deceide to test play a patch before release. And no DBD did not invent this, it´s around for quite a while)

They released without having standards in the game that exist since the last millenium. Instead of working a few more month or even a year on the game. I would rather have waited for 2018 than having this mess. I am gaming since the 70´s and this game is a huge mess. One of the worst i have ever seen.

And btw @BigShaunPolk if you think it is toxic here, do never ever even take a look at the steamforums. It´s Kindergarten in here compared to steam. Even prekindergarten i would say.  (not gonna answer in you bait goodbye topic....)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well, escaping getting you killed and matches ending out of the blue, are not acceptable. Actually it was not acceptable they obviously never did proper testing before an update. (Don´t get me with small team here, there is something called experimental beta where players can deceide to test play a patch before release. And no DBD did not invent this, it´s around for quite a while)

They released without having standards in the game that exist since the last millenium. Instead of working a few more month or even a year on the game. I would rather have waited for 2018 than having this mess. I am gaming since the 70´s and this game is a huge mess. One of the worst i have ever seen.

And btw @BigShaunPolk if you think it is toxic here, do never ever even take a look at the steamforums. It´s Kindergarten in here compared to steam. Even prekindergarten i would say.  (not gonna answer in you bait goodbye topic....)

Worst game you ever seen yet omg...you are still here o.o

Whether or not to have a public beta is their decision they do not have to make it that way just because others do it like that. Each company has their own way. As to the waiting part: well congratz you wanted to wait but 95% of the people here didnt, so they got what they wanted now they have to deal with it till the fixes come out.

• Confused 1

How much have they listened? how long did it take for them to actually acknowledge and try to fix the rubberbanding? 

Loads of games have bug reporting features, that's nothing special about this game.

When you lock the weapon swap behind level 113 and are running double xp, and people can't get xp, or even finish a round, thats horrible.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, HateMe said:

well congratz you wanted to wait but 95% of the people here didnt,

please show me a clear source. i dont believe you at all considering most people who waited at the beginning were big fans of the franchise and are considerably let down and disappointed how much the devs fucked this up

8 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

please show me a clear source. i dont believe you at all considering most people who waited at the beginning were big fans of the franchise and are considerably let down and disappointed how much the devs fucked this up

Yeah, It's bad enough there hasn't been a good movie since 1986. 

7 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Yeah, It's bad enough there hasn't been a good movie since 1986. 

Check out Never Hike Alone (if you haven't already.

4 hours ago, HateMe said:

Worst game you ever seen yet omg...you are still here o.o

Whether or not to have a public beta is their decision they do not have to make it that way just because others do it like that. Each company has their own way. As to the waiting part: well congratz you wanted to wait but 95% of the people here didnt, so they got what they wanted now they have to deal with it till the fixes come out.

Yeah i am. i am still pissed that i bought this and that the devs don´t know when to stop to rape this iconic franchise. There is still hope they see that they can´t pull it out anymore themselves and give it away.

It is the only F13 game so there is nowhere to go. Also beeing on the forums does not mean i am still playing. Heck no, not touching this with a 5-foot pole atm.

For the testing part: it is freaking obvious that they do not test proper. This would help a lot. Usually yes, it´s their decision how they do, but they do not test proper. Not even close. They release updates with huge obvious new bugs every fkn single time. If you don´t see that they need to change something with their testing your are blind.

• Thanks 1

people need to gtfo if they think "why are you here if you dont like the game anyway" is valid input in any way at all. the entire community at this point is trying to help them out, this aldermach guy posted a shitton of amazing ideas and input on how to make the game better, a lot of the bigger members here and huge fans have called them out on dumb stuff they did and offered advice on a million alternatives and fixes and here we are, not a single change has been since day 1 release. still the same bullshit going on every month. more and more members are losing their faith but cant just quit cause this was the one chance to make the f13 franchise big again, and revive the hype with a cool game like this. they keep screwing up more and more. they need to listen more to the damn community already and stop fucking around so much. people going "youre doing well all the haters need to gtfo" are doing nothing but help with screwing this up even more than its already been.

7 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Yeah i am. i am still pissed that i bought this and that the devs don´t know when to stop to rape this iconic franchise. There is still hope they see that they can´t pull it out anymore themselves and give it away.

It is the only F13 game so there is nowhere to go. Also beeing on the forums does not mean i am still playing. Heck no, not touching this with a 5-foot pole atm.

For the testing part: it is freaking obvious that they do not test proper. This would help a lot. Usually yes, it´s their decision how they do, but they do not test proper. Not even close. They release updates with huge obvious new bugs every fkn single time. If you don´t see that they need to change something with their testing your are blind.

all of this, too. all of this x100