Sign in to follow this  
Robert sidway

People cheating

I've been playing a lot of games with people cheating working with Jason if I leave the game do I still get salt? If so that's kind of stupid

Sadly you still get salt. This is why lobby hosts NEED the option to boot players.

13 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Sadly you still get salt. This is why lobby hosts NEED the option to boot players.

They do. Play private matches. No reason some little shit should have control over a public lobby.

10 hours ago, Truth said:

They do. Play private matches. No reason some little shit should have control over a public lobby.

Going by that logic, why even play online if you're solely playing with friends you already know? Why not make the PS4, X Box 1 and Wii U/Switch all 8 person systems playing on one tv? Your argument and logic is flawed. If you're kicked because you're good, take the damn compliment.

2 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Going by that logic, why even play online if you're solely playing with friends you already know? Why not make the PS4, X Box 1 and Wii U/Switch all 8 person systems playing on one tv? Your argument and logic is flawed. If you're kicked because you're good, take the damn compliment.

What? That's a bit of a stretch lol

How would 8 people on one TV even work? 

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

8 screens at one TV. Bam.

How would that work on any tv? You wouldn't be able to see shit unless your tv took up the whole wall lol