Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Robert sidway

People cheating

Recommended Posts

I've been playing a lot of games with people cheating working with Jason if I leave the game do I still get salt? If so that's kind of stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly you still get salt. This is why lobby hosts NEED the option to boot players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Sadly you still get salt. This is why lobby hosts NEED the option to boot players.

They do. Play private matches. No reason some little shit should have control over a public lobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Truth said:

They do. Play private matches. No reason some little shit should have control over a public lobby.

Going by that logic, why even play online if you're solely playing with friends you already know? Why not make the PS4, X Box 1 and Wii U/Switch all 8 person systems playing on one tv? Your argument and logic is flawed. If you're kicked because you're good, take the damn compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Going by that logic, why even play online if you're solely playing with friends you already know? Why not make the PS4, X Box 1 and Wii U/Switch all 8 person systems playing on one tv? Your argument and logic is flawed. If you're kicked because you're good, take the damn compliment.

What? That's a bit of a stretch lol

How would 8 people on one TV even work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

8 screens at one TV. Bam.

How would that work on any tv? You wouldn't be able to see shit unless your tv took up the whole wall lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×