Notice: for the love of god this isn't a joke or a sarcastic post I have seen good players become the toxic side of the fanbase so I'm.making this thread to encourage the devs and to likely get to the regular fanbase.

I have noticed a lot of complaining and a lot of people dissing on the game and the developers firstly....let me say this to everyone if they don't know.....

The game and not EVERYGAME in existence will ever be truly perfect! The problem is not the developers,programmers, and or the coders! The engine should be the most to blame if anything! The illfonic team is right now looking through all these problems that we idenfity! Lets not attack them or the game because of something they didn't cause! They have lives and can't come into work 24/7! We can't expect a update EVERY single day! And let's not forget they also don't have the biggest development team either they aren't UBIsoft or the EA team! Lets give them time and our patience to let them handle everything because right now it seems everything should be done in another mega-patch to help get everything done!

This shouldn't even be the blame game either!

I know so many fans and people are pissed and want some justice like "Test Builds" and what not but for us let them decide what they want instead of us just trying to force or mass change! That is all!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 16
  • Confused 3

People have a right be to be pissed. After months of waiting we get a patch that introduces more bugs then fixes, then we get a patch for that patch and somehow gets even MORE bugs. Plus the constant lies and empty promises (retro jason rework, car customization, paranoia basically canceled, ect) STILL no dedicated servers, the list goes on. The "They are a small indie team" excuse can only take them so far. Maybe they should have realized that this is to big a project for them. I truly appreciate the fan service and attention to detail but they have proven time and time again that they are either not ready for a game like this or just completely incompetent.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

Let's just hope they are hard at work at fixing this and not treating it like a minor problem.   A broken game of this magnitude could literally kill a huge chunk of the playerbase if it isn't addressed immediately.  No more excuses for Illfonic,  it is time to put up or shut up. 

• Thanks 1

Never expected it to "perfect", I just expected it to work.

Literary every match I played was broken for crying out loud. How are we still not allowed to be upset about It? How many times are we going to be told to be patient for an update that only ends up hurting the game more?

I truly wonder how long people will keep using that "small team" excuse for what is just straight up incompetence.

• Like 1

While people shouldn't be calling for their heads can you blame everyone for being frustrated? I was lucky and didn't hit too many bugs yesterday but alot of others weren't. I'm not mad at the devs but I really can't see what's to be said to defend them. Most of the patches make things worse. I'm sure they're trying their best, but they just don't seem to be up to the task. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks OP.  You saved me the need to read the Sunday Garfield comic strip to get a chuckle this morning.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I have noticed a lot of complaining and a lot of people dissing on the game and the developers firstly

good observation. you see, illfonic was supposed upgrade game engine, fix broken things and then finally start dedicated servers. upgrade broke game in many ways so now dedicated servers become fairy tale. its all wrong. im starting to believe its all planned. somwhere along the way illfonic realised that f13 is too big and complicated for them. they want the game to crash and burn so they can forget about it. but they acting like they want the game to be fixed so fans will get fooled. but not me. hahahahaha

• Like 1

At first I thought your post was sarcasm but now that I see you're serious.....🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

At first I thought your post was sarcasm but now that I see you're serious.....🤣

And that's a problem?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

And that's a problem?

We don’t want to get in trouble by telling you where you can shove your apologist post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

And that's a problem?

only for you. you should understand whats going on with f13. what was promised and what was delivered.

• Thanks 2

Just now, NScarlato said:

We don’t want to get in trouble by telling you where you can shove your apologist post. 

I'm just stating people attacking the game and the developers over things they can't control is childish.

Just now, Vigorowicz said:

only for you. you should understand whats going on with f13. what was promised and what was delivered.

Not everything is perfect no?

• Haha 1

We're not asking for a perfect game. We're asking for a game that works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm just stating people attacking the game and the developers over things they can't control is childish.

I’ll give you that much.  The Devs do indeed seem to have no control over the quality of their game. 

• Like 2

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

We're not asking for a perfect game. We're asking for a game that works.

I've seen a lot of post stating otherwise hence why I made this post.

Just now, NScarlato said:

I’ll give you that much.  The Devs do indeed seem to have no control over the quality of their game. 

I don't see why everyone is just laughing reacting I just don't want the devs to feel discourage by the community because we all know what happens when Devs feel they lost connection with a fanbase they created.

7 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The laugh reaction is all people can give? 

Well this is a joke post, right?

No game is perfect. You're right about that. But very few games have THIS many problems. Not many games can actually be declared "broken". This game can be.

It's broken. Every patch these ass hats release makes the game WORSE.

As a backer, I actually wish we could go back to the game we had a launch. It was much better than the piece of shit we're left with now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Well this is a joke post, right?

No game is perfect. You're right about that. But very few games have THIS many problems. Not many games can actually be declared "broken". This game can be.

It's broken. Every patch these ass hats release makes the game WORSE.

As a backer, I actually wish we could go back to the game we had a launch. It was much better than the piece of shit we're left with now.

I don't post joke threads in a serious format.

I can name a bunch of games with a lot of problems worst than F13 and can be considered " Abandoned"

No need to insult them Aldermach they are doing the best they can like I said earlier they can't control such things that the engine produces.

So roof glitches is what you want back? Toxicity of team killing? I have a few issues but its not that major to mention.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

every fan of f13 are going through difficult process. its about seeing potential in the game and realising that its not gonna be fully used. at some point you just accept that its not going to happen. especially not with illfonic. ofcourse there also are fans of f13 that wont acknowledge that state and will say that game works perfect all the time. crazy people.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The problem is not the developers,programmers, and or the coders! The engine should be the most to blame if anything!

No. Just no.

They couldn't fix issues when the old engine was in effect. It is not an update from Unreal 4.14 to 4.18 that is the problem. The engineers building the game are having continued issues fixing the stuff just like before. They don't play test to any reasonable level of QA and it continues to bite them in the rear with the community.

6 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Do you believe that the game faeries show up to do programming in the night at the offices of Illfonic while the Devs sleep in their beds? They do have control of the game. They are the ones making it. That is why people are upset....justifiably so might I add. Sure there are likely going to be certain quirks you have to work with using a particular off the shelf game engine, but the programmers aren't just there to use plug-and-play software. They are there to write code and work in the framework of the engine. If something doesn't do what they want it to...they write code to solve the problem.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I've seen a lot of post stating otherwise hence why I made this post.

I don't think I've ever seen another game where the community is asking the developers to skip a patch because it breaks more than it fixes yet again.

It's truly astounding. I honestly can't be upset about it anymore. And looking back at gun/Illfonic track record we really should've seen this coming before launch.

They fumbled their way into the F13 license and capitalized on the name. We've been watching these amateurs promise, fail, and repeat over and over again.

At one point I thought this game could be perfect, but that was a long time ago. Now I just want the game to work, and I don't know if that will ever happen.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

No need to insult them Aldermach they are doing the best they can.

Saying that THIS is them doing their best sounds like the biggest insult yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

every fan of f13 are going through difficult process. its about seeing potential in the game and realising that its not gonna be fully used. at some point you just accept that its not going to happen. especially not with illfonic. ofcourse there also are fans of f13 that wont acknowledge that state and will say that game works perfect all the time. crazy people.

I acknowledge the game is not perfect and I acknowledge things will happen that we the fans can't change that's part of life.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I don't think I've ever seen another game where the community is asking the developers to skip a patch because it breaks more than it fixes yet again.

It's truly astounding. I honestly can't be upset about it anymore. And looking back at gun/Illfonic track record we really should've seen this coming before launch.

They fumbled their way into the F13 license and capitalized on the name. We've been watching these amateurs promise, fail, and repeat over and over again.

At one point I thought this game could be perfect, but that was a long time ago. Now I just want the game to work, and I don't know if that will ever happen.

I'm not asking to skip patches I'm asking for a Mega-patch that fixes all known bugs instead of things creating more of them.

I still have faith i love the game and I understand it's not perfect.

They even mentioned they aren't a big company before so we shouldn't attack them for it.

The game will work if we give it time and patience.

4 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

No. Just no.

They couldn't fix issues when the old engine was in effect. It is not an update from Unreal 4.14 to 4.18 that is the problem. The engineers building the game are having continued issues fixing the stuff just like before. They don't play test to any reasonable level of QA and it continues to bite them in the rear with the community.

Do you believe that the game faeries show up to do programming in the night at the offices of Illfonic while the Devs sleep in their beds? They do have control of the game. They are the ones making it. That is why people are upset....justifiably so might I add. Sure there are likely going to be certain quirks you have to work with using a particular off the shelf game engine, but the programmers aren't just there to use plug-and-play software. They are there to write code and work in the framework of the engine. If something doesn't do what they want it to...they write code to solve the problem.

They have lives Alkavain.....not every company is going to be up at work 24/7 just like I mentioned in the thread they have lives as well and don't need to be at the office constantly everytime something they themselves can't fix and Yes I understand the concept of TestPlays being done but let's wait and see in the future they will let this happen instead of us going to their throats about it.

• Confused 1

A year since release is more than enough time to get the game in working order. I'm not interested in another year (the game should be so lucky) of this "please, please, please, just another week we promise" fuckery.

• Like 2