is anyone having trouble in group playing.?

When me and my mates play it will only allow 2 of us in the same group and kicks everyone else, only been happening since 09/06/2018

12 minutes ago, Loading said:

Are you from the future?

LOL. He/She is not American. 

That date is DAY/MONTH/YEAR like most of the world does. We Americans do it MONTH/DAY/YEAR. You know...to be different. To the OP, yes group/party play has been a bit problematic. ?

11 minutes ago, black_widow said:

is anyone having trouble in group playing.?

When me and my mates play it will only allow 2 of us in the same group and kicks everyone else, only been happening since 09/06/2018

Any significant sports scores I need to know about time traveler? Lol just kidding. I think you mean 6/9/2018. And yes the latest patch has been jacking things up. But you and your friends internet could be the issue too. Also private chat lowers your bandwidth on PS4 so check and see if that is the issue too.

I think they are from the future.  I totally believe the game will still not be working in September. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

LOL. He/She is not American. 

That date is DAY/MONTH/YEAR like most of the world does. We Americans do it MONTH/DAY/YEAR. You know...to be different. To the OP, yes group/party play has been a bit problematic. ?

sorry i'm from the uk.

we haev never had any problems grouping up before, only since last night