Since i bough the game almost all the time when im Jason, 4 or the entire counselors start to chasing me, is very annoying in how Jason is a Joke in this game, and with the new grab is worse than ever, and if i hit a counselor he or she inmediatly hit me back, i get stunned and he use the spray, and that forever, being Jason really sucks, now i just play as counselor, and is the same story for almost every Jason i ve Seen in my matches

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HannibalKrall said:

Since i bough the game almost all the time when im Jason, 4 or the entire counselors start to chasing me, is very annoying in how Jason is a Joke in this game, and with the new grab is worse than ever, and if i hit a counselor he or she inmediatly hit me back, i get stunned and he use the spray, and that forever, being Jason really sucks, now i just play as counselor, and is the same story for almost every Jason i ve Seen in my matches

Practice in offline bots before playing online. Learn how to shift grab, block, quick knife throws, and placing traps at objectives. PM me, and I'll give you some tips if you want. 

• Like 4

Just now, HannibalKrall said:

Dude i already have done that, i'm lvl 75

Oh.......Well in that case I can’t help you lol. I’m good Jason, but I have a hard time perfoming certain actions because of the consoles bad 30fps lock. But yeah, all I can say is practice, and ask other for tips, and tricks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dead Meme said:

Practice in offline bots before playing online. Learn how to shift grab, block, quick knife throws, and placing traps at objectives. PM me, and I'll give you some tips if you want. 

I'm lvl 75 and almost that lvl i reached playing as counselor because is very easy to kill Jason, all my teammates start to hit him till the mask fall, or he quit cuz the dance or teabag, i dont do that bucause is annoying

1 minute ago, HannibalKrall said:

I'm lvl 75 and almost that lvl i reached playing as counselor because is very easy to kill Jason, all my teammates start to hit him till the mask fall, or he quit cuz the dance or teabag, i dont do that bucause is annoying

Yeah, I hate that also. But it’s just how it is, until Jason is scary again. *sigh* smh. 

Jason losing a slashing match with pissant counselors is plain wrong.  The chance to stun needs to be way lower.  If you got 6 counselors fighting you at the car, your only reliable recourse to prevent them from taking it is to body block the driver's side door.  That gets old quick.

1 minute ago, He's Killing Me said:

Jason losing a slashing match with pissant counselors is plain wrong.  The chance to stun needs to be way lower.  If you got 6 counselors fighting you at the car, your only reliable recourse to prevent them from taking it is to body block the driver's side door.  That gets old quick.

I agree, but if the stun chance is decreased then Jason will just take more damage. The devs shoud just implement new game mechanics, that will counter against groups. 

High level players should play with high level players, pings should be under 100/140 and Jason combat system should be more fluid, original grab was ok.

No need to buff and nerf again which it will cause just more bugs, more exploits, more people crying to nerf and buff again the opposite. 

I think the majority just hope for adjustments for Jason that have been taken away or reduced. Too many aspects cater to the random counselor.

You shouldnt be safe while climbing through windows . You should lose stamina while aimlessly swinging at Jason (refering to groups). Jason should be able to recover faster from a missed grab. Grab needs to be wider. Mask should not come off so easily. (Oh yeah, and a fuck-load of other bugs).

Last night in qp I ran into a group of Jason hunters. They were good, I was the underdog. We never found out if they would have killed me because the host left after dying but I wouldn't have been surprised if they would have. 

Learn how to block and counterattack. Learn how to hit and run groups using Shift+Grab and Morph. You need to take your game to the next level. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Learn how to block and counterattack. Learn how to hit and run groups using Shift+Grab and Morph. You need to take your game to the next level. 

What if they don´t attack as Long as you don´t attack? Shift grabbing results in the same as a normal grab = Get smacked (now that Jason can´t even use them as a Shield , it became a lot harder).

41 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

These are usually my tactics, but once shift-slash or shift-grab into a group, someone almost always gets a stun or two in. Not to mention that the current grab is unforgiving. Grabcone could be just a bit wider, you miss; stun.

Don't get me wrong, this is quite rare, especially in qp, and usually I fair pretty well but I still see it as an issue. 

Btw. If our mutual friends really wanted to kill Jason, they/we could do it , lets say 50% of the time. And thats being generous. 

37 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What if they don´t attack as Long as you don´t attack? Shift grabbing results in the same as a normal grab = Get smacked (now that Jason can´t even use them as a Shield , it became a lot harder).

Then walk towards them blocking. They either get close enough to slash or they run away.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Then walk towards them blocking. They either get close enough to slash or they run away.

I agree. Though if they are good, they either back away as a group or cover each other. Then its up to you to make a choice: Do you risk getting killed or do you risk letting someone escape/run the clock

Jason ability to fight off groups is getting worst. He cannot used grab counselors as human shields anymore. Nor is he capable of grabbing them and do a quick turnaround to pull that grab counselor away from the group.

In slashing match ups he loses because counselors recover fast and can swing immediately again resulting in a stun and med spray. Jason does not have that ability to stun counselors.

Jason best weapon is throwing knives. A quick toss will beat out even the best swift attack perk, and you can follow up with a grab or slash assuming you have them in cripple state. The problem here is that there are just not enough of them. You want to know why every counselor main loves picking packanack small? It's because there are barely any throwing knives on that map.

• Like 2

@Loading

You just pointed out the one thing that was good about friendlyfire. You should be able to use a grabed counselor as a shield

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hancove said:

No need to buff and nerf again which it will cause just more bugs, more exploits, more people crying to nerf and buff again the opposite. 

I disagree.. Nerfing and Buffing is part of game devs Job.   Its got nothing to do with crying...   

This is Jasons game after all.  Anything in game that make him look idiotic or weak must always be fixed or altered.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

I agree. Though if they are good, they either back away as a group or cover each other. Then its up to you to make a choice: Do you risk getting killed or do you risk letting someone escape/run the clock

You prioritize the sweater girl. You waste her or Tommy the rest are dead. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I disagree.. Nerfing and Buffing is part of game devs Job.   Its got nothing to do with crying...   

This is Jasons game after all.  Anything in game that make him look idiotic or weak must always be fixed or altered.

Then what I propose is on the first part of my post, not the stupid proposals I've seen on this forum like eliminating medic perk or letting counselors without stamina or avoiding counselors to be able to hit Jasons. All good fix to stop trolls but game breaking for other situations. 

26 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You prioritize the sweater girl. You waste her or Tommy the rest are dead. 

Oh definitely. I'm just speaking in general. 

3 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Then what I propose is on the first part of my post, not the stupid proposals I've seen on this forum like eliminating medic perk or letting counselors without stamina or avoiding counselors to be able to hit Jasons. All good fix to stop trolls but game breaking for other situations. 

There will always be bad ideas and good ideas.   Best to have it all laid out and let the game devs decide.

Sometimes a bad idea.. with a bit of spin can be a good idea. 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Until theres more than two, and then you've constantly got someone on your unblocked back.

4 minutes ago, SDA said:

Until theres more than two, and then you've constantly got someone on your unblocked back.

If you can't adjust your tactics and make every excuse for why you can't win you won't win. That simple.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SDA said:

Jason block is a full circle. If he is holding block, it doesn't matter if someone hits him in the back. His guard is up and he blocks that too.

• Like 1