4 minutes ago, Loading said:

Jason block is a full circle. If he is holding block, it doesn't matter if someone hits him in the back. His guard is up and he blocks that too.

Exactly and not only that block is so underutilized that most players don't know what the animation looks like. They beat on you like they all belong on the short bus until they break their weapons. Then you hear "why didn't I stun him?" and "My weapon broke?" As you get to slashing and grabbing the bastards out of existence.

• Thanks 1

Like others said in this topic: Try to block in CS. It has a 360° reach and Jason takes very little damage when being hit while doing so.

The problem is that activating it in time is a bit hard. It all comes down to practice. When you master it, you will rarely have a problem with groups of counselors again (unless you reflexes are slow).

14 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Like others said in this topic: Try to block in CS. It has a 360° reach and Jason takes very little damage when being hit while doing so.

The problem is that activating it in time is a bit hard. It all comes down to practice. When you master it, you will rarely have a problem with groups of counselors again (unless you reflexes are slow).

The problem right now is block has a delay before actually working.  So quickly pulling up combat stance and blocking doesn't work anymore.  You have to pull up combat stance earlier. 

And once Jasons in combat stance he can't grab and is really slow.  So counselors can quickly back off.

Jason in combat stance.. *Back off.

Comes out of Combat stance.  Everyone attack.  *Jason stunned.

Jason can't quick block anymore so Jason is always open to a quick stun.

Also its waaaaay to easy to Stun Jason now.

As of right now things need to be fixed.  Combat should never favor counselors.  It should be a last resort.

• Sad 1

I still like playing Jason. It’s harder than it was but still fun.

Also, 99% of people have a Jason preference, especially those who complain lol.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, woundcowboy said:

I have pref as Jason and I prefer to fight against groups than against counselors who hang out over the map doing nothing and resulting in an easy 8/8. 

The game should be fixed in order to bring these people to cooperate with other counselors more than against groups hitting Jason. 

2 hours ago, woundcowboy said:

I also have pref Jason. Still get to play Jason about once every 5-8 rounds. So basically I'm also a "counselor main". I enjoy being Jason regardless of the current balance. The complaning part I don't agree upon. Many players who complained that Jason was getting too op were counselor prefs, who were worried that their chance of survival was getting compromised. I have witnessed this on many ps4 players  (who write here and I've seen their trophies). Prove me wrong.