TiffanyxAJ

So how about we not release the patch for Xbox?

From what I've seen and read, this recent patch broke the game even more then it already was. Personally, as an Xbox player I was anticipating this patch. But not anymore. Is there any way it can maybe not be released until a proper hotfix is re-established? I don't want Monday to come and have to forcefully download a broken patch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, HowAreYa said:

We all have to go through the same shit unfortunately.

Not exactly. Xbox skipped a update in the games early life and if Im not mistaken it was kind of a blessing. I cant recall what exactly was going on but it was the one update that was over a month late on. 

For Xbox users, I certainly hope they don't push it through.  Just pull it and wait til they actually fix it.  PS4 still has the x prompt lock out glitch.  Just happened to me again.  Not to mention various other issues. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

For Xbox users, I certainly hope they don't push it through.  Just pull it and wait til they actually fix it.  PS4 still has the x prompt lock out glitch.  Just happened to me again.  Not to mention various other issues. 

Well that’s not good news. I was kinda looking forward, to having the hotfix. What issues are you experiencing. Didn’t they fix, what was stated in the patch notes?

4 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

Well that’s not good news. I was kinda looking forward, to having the hotfix. What issues are you experiencing. Didn’t they fix, what was stated in the patch notes?

People die from "suicide" when they escape in the car, and sometimes a game just ends for no reason.

Those are the biggest complaints right now.

And jason clipping under the map. Animation clipping is a huge problem in this game as its immersion breaking.

4 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

From what I've seen and read, this recent patch broke the game even more then it already was. Personally, as an Xbox player I was anticipating this patch. But not anymore. Is there any way it can maybe not be released until a proper hotfix is re-established? I don't want Monday to come and have to forcefully download a broken patch.

This popped into mind with that statement...

WealthyLonelyAnophelesmosquito-size_rest

• Like 2

Wow. Thank you both, for the feedback@JasonVsWindows and @F134Ever86 ! I spent some time, going though various threads. This hotfix is not looking good. It happens every time...it’s sad to see. I love this game...yet why things aren’t fixed correctly, without more errors...just baffles me. Thanks again! 

Yeah, this patch sounds like a total train wreck. I don't want to deal with that shit on Xbox that PC and PS4 are currently dealing with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigJay said:

Yeah, this patch sounds like a total train wreck. I don't want to deal with that shit on Xbox that PC and PS4 are currently dealing with.

And I for one (PS4 player) don't want you all to have the same issues.  The patch isn't worth it. 

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

And I for one (PS4 player) don't want you all to have the same issues.  The patch isn't worth it. 

Hopefully, they see all this Monday and can put a stop to this patch coming to Xbox. I know I will be so mad if I have to sit and download this broken patch.

3 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Hopefully, they see all this Monday and can put a stop to this patch coming to Xbox. I know I will be so mad if I have to sit and download this broken patch.

As much as I hate to throw the PC community under the bus here, maybe they should just release first on PC to test all future updates.  Then only release them on consoles once they they get feedback, fix issues, and push out stable updates.

Just now, GeneiJin said:

As much as I hate to throw the PC community under the bus here, maybe they should just release first on PC to test all future updates.  Then only release them on consoles once they they get feedback, fix issues, and push out stable updates.

I've never been against PC getting the patches first.  Hell, I've stated many times that it should have been PC only first until it was smooth.  I think a multi platform release was too much for this group.  

• Like 1

Just now, Maddogg_8121 said:

I've never been against PC getting the patches first.  Hell, I've stated many times that it should have been PC only first until it was smooth.  I think a multi platform release was too much for this group.  

The worst thing they can do is jeopardize their main player base, the PS4.  Even though the PC community is miniscule, we are dedicated players, and I think it would do us good to know if our words are heard toward a better product.

If it's this bad, I don't want it released.  The Press A to Start crash thing gets on my nerves, but after a couple tries it usually works.  I was able to play good enough last week to get from level 102 to 118, so it's not extremely urgent.  Also, I guess those people that laughed at us XBox people for getting the patch later aren't laughing so much now.

I'm on Xbox.  I hope they don't release it.  The game is screwed up enough already.

I haven't even played it since hearing about these issues. It takes a fair bit to annoy me so much I don't want to play something, but the rubber banding is/was a massive issue for me on consoles. Fixing the car and rescuing other people with Deborah has always been one of my favourite things and when I do fail, it's because I got stuck on something and couldn't escape due to rubber banding. Died so many times when I could have escaped really easily and it just did my head in to the point where I thought "wait until it's properly fixed".