Alien_Number_Six

So now that the game is pretty much broken when can we expect a response?

They need to kill this worthless engine "upgrade" and revert the game to it's previous state.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

They need to kill this worthless engine "upgrade" and revert the game to it's previous state.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Right on, brother. Right the fuck ON.

Had to remove a few posts for overwhelming negativity and general trolling. Constructive criticism is welcome, but being an ass isn't.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We're definitely hearing the feedback about the latest update causing some pretty big issues for players, and we already have the team working on them.

We did get samurai to respond in different threads, it's not much but it's something.

In another thread @ShiftySamurai also said "

Thank you for reporting this. 

We’re still taking in feedback from the latest update. There were a number of new issues that appeared with the update, and the team at IllFonic have been working on them since Friday. 

With it being Sunday night, there isn’t a lot else I can say about it right now, but we’ll update players on the issues as soon as possible." 

The team was working on since Friday??? Well seeing as how patch didn’t come out till about the end of the working day, and they don’t work weekends, they probably got a lot accomplished! Nice!

i hope that illfonic will response and explain themeselves. and more important i hope there will be some big changes in the way they work on the game.

Please halt production of the new game, this is a all hands on deck situation. 

6 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

i hope that illfonic will response and explain themeselves. and more important i hope there will be some big changes in the way they work on the game.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. If there is legally a way to do so, Gun should sever ties with Illfonic and find a more competent team to work on the game. Illfonic has proven time and time again that they are not capable of getting this game to a truly functional state. There’s still a day one issue (dashboarding on Xbox) that they haven’t been able to fix, and I’ve given up hope that they ever will. There may still be even more day one issues than that still present, but that’s the first one that comes to mind. OVER A YEAR is more than enough time to resolve issues, and they’re just not capable of doing it.

• Like 1

The fact that my girlfriend bought an xbox solely to play Friday the 13th because she loved playing on my account and wanted to play together. Her account is terrible affected by the press A to start crash. Hasn't been able to log on all weekend. I've deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing. Deleted the saved data, nothing. Deleted both items 1 at a time while restarting the console afterward. And I restarted the console after redownloading the game for a third time in an hour. Nothing works, physically cannot play the only game on her Xbox.

I switched profiles and signed into a guest account and that works. But everything is level 1 again and guests can't chat in game or in a party on xbox. So WTF guys, how does this get past cert? How does this even happen? Over the weekend there was well over 4 hours of work, just trying to sign in. Never happened. Ice reset everything. Hard restarts for everything. Only the guest account works. What is wrong with your backend servers, why would her account crash the game everytime but mine signs in and works the first time?

Sorry I'm just frustrated that she/I can't even play the game on her console. I'd say its unacceptable but we've all come to know that's the M.O. for this game. My only hope is that broken hotfix at least allows her to sign in and play a broken game with me.

My GT is WhiteBabyJoker

The GT that will not sign in is WhiteBabySloth

4 hours ago, cruehitman said:

The team was working on since Friday??? Well seeing as how patch didn’t come out till about the end of the working day, and they don’t work weekends, they probably got a lot accomplished! Nice!

4 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

Hey!  Illfonic are the most hard working, dedicated, skilled professionals in the business!  How dare you!😡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

So when can we expect a reply. The game ending prematurely means the game is actually broken now. We are no longer exaggerating. It's broken. When can we expect a response? When can we expect a fix? Will they even bother? 

That had to be one helluva response, eh?

• Like 1

Sad part is things like rain which still destroy performance will remain under the radar probably forever because of how much they keep breaking the game with every 'update.' How do things keep getting worse?

The only valid response to the current mess has to include that they tell us they either hired enough people to test properly themselves or introduce a public testing. (Steam has the option for that. Can´t be too much work to release a public experimental beta) 

If they keep testing like they did before it doesn´t matter what they say or do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

The only valid response to the current mess has to include that they tell us they either hired enough people to test properly themselves or introduce a public testing. (Steam has the option for that. Can´t be too much work to release a public experimental beta) 

If they keep testing like they did before it doesn´t matter what they say or do.

Hard to do public testing when there's fewer than 200 concurrent players on Steam at peak hours during the day.

50 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Hard to do public testing when there's fewer than 200 concurrent players on Steam at peak hours during the day.

200 people testing would propably be 98% more testers than now. Seeing how fast new bugs are spotted after every update and how bad the optimization is, they don´t seem to have really different testing systems.

Even 50 people actually downloading an experimental beta and giving feedback would be a huge advantage.

It´s 500 players right now btw. was even 1K on the weekend. (No clue why tough :D) .

Just out of curiosity have they yet responded at all to the car suicide glitch or the game ending prematurely? 

7 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

Just out of curiosity have they yet responded at all to the car suicide glitch or the game ending prematurely? 

I haven't seen a response.  Anyone?  

13 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

I don't understand why everything "needs" a response from them. If you reported it, they're aware and will work on it. I get wanting communication, but do they really need to respond EVERY TIME someone posts the same complaint? They know about it, just be patient. There's a lot going on right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truth said:

I don't understand why everything "needs" a response from them. If you reported it, they're aware and will work on it. I get wanting communication, but do they really need to respond EVERY TIME someone posts the same complaint? They know about it, just be patient. There's a lot going on right now.

For the record I wasn't asking them to respond to me I was asking if they gave a public response anywhere yet about the state of the last patch like they normally do. And what do you mean "complaint"? Do you mean feedback of bugs being reported? Calm down...

Just now, Brogan322 said:

Calm down...

You're right, my bad. All the shit going around lately got to my head lol

I haven't seen them say anything about it yet, they're likely trying to keep their heads down at the moment. That said, I stand by my post as a general statement. Shouldn't have called you out specifically.

On 6/9/2018 at 3:29 PM, AldermachXI said:

Worst Jason death ever.

Did he try to drive out and escape?