Jump to content
Alien_Number_Six

So now that the game is pretty much broken when can we expect a response?

Recommended Posts

So when can we expect a reply. The game ending prematurely means the game is actually broken now. We are no longer exaggerating. It's broken. When can we expect a response? When can we expect a fix? Will they even bother? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So when can we expect a reply. The game ending prematurely means the game is actually broken now. We are no longer exaggerating. It's broken. When can we expect a response? When can we expect a fix? Will they even bother? 

Well remember it’s the weekend and remember they “have families,” and remember that they are “working on it” so it’ll be fixed “soon.”

I’m sorry, I just experienced time-displaced déjà vu. This exact conversation may or may not have occurred on June 9, 2017.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope there's a some type of reply from the developers soon. I'm even scared to drive outta my driveway, in fear of "suiciding" on my way to get beer

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a weekend, so they're probably not even in the office. Don't expect anything until Monday at the earliest.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Worst Jason death ever.

Yeah they added a new way to kill Jason it seems.  Just not realizing it.  Jason has a cold maybe?  *shrug*

 

2 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

It's a weekend, so they're probably not even in the office. Don't expect anything until Monday at the earliest.

I am not expecting anything till next week and that seems to be the way of things, but I know they are reading all of this, and the PC forums are being pretty nice this go round, which is unusual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Maybe after they release the xbox one patch and act surprised like its the first time hearing anything 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one not experiencing this? My game works fine for me on ps4. (I didn't read any of these comments im in a game rn, oh look who just showed up. jason.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah they don't work weekends so maybe Wes will work on a speech Monday morning,get it out by Monday night,and be praised for his transparency by the few loyalists that are left.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

I am not expecting anything till next week and that seems to be the way of things, but I know they are reading all of this, and the PC forums are being pretty nice this go round, which is unusual.

I wonder how much of that is because people have just thrown up their hands and uninstalled.

I mean, god forbid they have to work a weekend. I've been a project manager for almost ten years. I've worked nights, weekends, even scheduled holidays to keep projects rolling and customers happy. Which I guess is why I still have a job and clients after ten years. 

To leave this game in such a flaming turd state simply demonstrates they are not committed to their customers or product, and it speaks volumes to the integrity and dedication of the development team as a whole.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So when can we expect a reply. The game ending prematurely means the game is actually broken now. We are no longer exaggerating. It's broken. When can we expect a response? When can we expect a fix? Will they even bother? 

Well....I know it sucks, but there is at least one positive that comes from this bug.  That is in relation to teamers.  Now we don't have to watch Jason and his buddy(s) jerk each other off for 10 to 15 minutes after said counselor friend leads him to others.  At least the match ends quickly and we move on.   It sucks for the players that need to get that 7/7 or 8/8 pop up to feel gratification, but it is useful in others ways.  It's good for quick play.  Not so much private, but private matches are boring and full of try hards anyway.  The randomness of qp is fun.  This just helps speed up the waiting process.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NytmereZ Why all the hate?

To the OP, I doubt we'll hear anything before Monday.  I think that mainly because until they have a plan and hopefully a fix there's not much they can say beyond sorry this patch made things worse. I'm sure that Illfonic is in the office trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. But until they do I don't expect a reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tidied this thread up, let's keep it civil and not get personal.

@RadikalGamer don't multi-post please. You need to go and take a look at the forum rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@NytmereZ Why all the hate?

To the OP, I doubt we'll hear anything before Monday.  I think that mainly because until they have a plan and hopefully a fix there's not much they can say beyond sorry this patch made things worse. I'm sure that Illfonic is in the office trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. But until they do I don't expect a reply. 

If we actually do get a reply, I sincerely doubt that we'll get much more than an acknowledgement, let alone the heartfelt apology that we've deserved from day one for all the bullshit they've put us through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to remind this thread that the Devs have apologized in the past and tried to make hurt feeling go away by doing things like Retro Jason. We do need better communication but forty threads about it isn't the way to go. 

Take a break if you need too, play bots for awhile, enjoy the SPC. There're issues that need resolution but this type of forum spamming doesn't help. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of Single Player Challenges, this game is pure fucking shit right now. Good job, GUN. You killed it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I've tidied this thread up, let's keep it civil and not get personal.

@RadikalGamer don't multi-post please. You need to go and take a look at the forum rules.

@Kodiak Where did I multi post? I did read the rules, specify please?  Thanks.  Edit:  I just got done looking again and I do not see any multi posts I made again please quote and show me what I specifically posted more than once, thanks.  If I am missing something show me what they are please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, just gonna put here that I haven't played the new hotfix yet.

But judging from the overwhelmingly negative reaction to it that I've seen, not gonna bother. Frees my weekend to other games more deserving of my time.

Thanks F13 forums, you guys are the best.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would like to remind this thread that the Devs have apologized in the past and tried to make hurt feeling go away by doing things like Retro Jason. We do need better communication but forty threads about it isn't the way to go. 

Take a break if you need too, play bots for awhile, enjoy the SPC. There're issues that need resolution but this type of forum spamming doesn't help. 

I'm sorry, but people mindlessly dick riding the developers is how the game got to this point.

They need to hear the harsh truth.

An apology doesn't mean a damn thing without any actual sincerity behind it, and there hasn't been any. 

If they were truly sorry about what they have been doing to us, then they would stop doing it and actually live up to their words. 

Every new patch makes the game worse instead of better, and every time they "apologize" and totally swear the next patch will be the one that fixes the game. 

This game has reached the point where it is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

We have every damn right to be angry.

Remember, the much hyped engine update, the one they took an almost 5 month break from fixing the game for, was suppose to solve everything, but all it did was make the game unseeable. 

I still can't over how shifty told us they have lives and families and don't do weekends. 

What an asshole response. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would like to remind this thread that the Devs have apologized in the past and tried to make hurt feeling go away by doing things like Retro Jason. We do need better communication but forty threads about it isn't the way to go. 

Take a break if you need too, play bots for awhile, enjoy the SPC. There're issues that need resolution but this type of forum spamming doesn't help. 

LUL, you mean the retro jason, that they promised kills for, then took that back, then said they were going to make him a separate jason, and make his music louder.

 

Their say sorry means nothing, they game is more broken than it ever has been, and the we have families line is just a weak ass excuse to not fix the game. If they can't be bothered to get their gaming actually working, they need different jobs. 

There is no excuse at all for them to have let a patch this bad come out, how the hell do you not notice escaping counts a suicide?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

@Kodiak Where did I multi post? I did read the rules, specify please?  Thanks.  Edit:  I just got done looking again and I do not see any multi posts I made again please quote and show me what I specifically posted more than once, thanks.  If I am missing something show me what they are please.

I merged them already. It means you can only put 1 response at a time, you need to wait until someone else posts something before you make a new one afterwards. You can edit stuff whilst you wait for someone else to post, then you can again after they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I merged them already. It means you can only put 1 response at a time, you need to wait until someone else posts something before you make a new one afterwards. You can edit stuff whilst you wait for someone else to post, then you can again after they do.

Oh okay that makes perfect sense won't happen again, I thought you meant I was double posting new posts that I started in the forums. (OP I created)  I gotcha, thanks for the heads up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not buy any game with Illfonic seal anymore. I will tolerate Friday The 13th just for being Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Take a break if you need too, play bots for awhile, enjoy the SPC. There're issues that need resolution but this type of forum spamming doesn't help. 

Offline bots are also bugged. At least for me. "Random" Jason only gives me Part 3 or Part 5. I've got a thread for it, and I have reported it. (I'm up to over 50 matches in a row where this has occurred.)

By no means the end of the world, but there seems to be no part of this game that wasn't affected by this buggy update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×