sedaiv

Friday the 13th Part X: The Homecoming Game

I'm a fan fiction writer, you can find my profile at Fan Fiction right Here. I thought about having some fun and write a fan fiction about the game we're psychopathic about. I thought about making it more contemporary ala 2017/2018, but keeping the game characters THE SAME. Except Tommy Jarvis who is now 45/46 with his own family (Megan Garris if you're going to ask) 

But I need some help setting it up. First, I need help with personalities of characters as I'm not familiar with the roles some of them play. Hence why I'm asking here, and hope you fine folks can help out...

Tommy Jarvis – Hero: Simple enough, I can just watch Part VI, he's the knight in shining armor. In my story, he's going to living near Crystal Lake, JUST IN CASE Jason comes back to kill, Tommy will come back to put him down again.

A.J. Mason – Rocker Chick: I'm thinking AJ will be rebellious, sometimes a bit catty but not unbearable bitch. I'm thinking Chloe from Life is Strange kinda.

Adam Palomino – Edgy Guy: This guy's definitely dick but only because he lacks a sense of humor. He's into the new fades, while Buggzy is a buddy of his from high school, LaChappa is best friend.

Brandon “Buggzy” Wilson – Jock: I figure he's kind of relaxed, yet he's focused on just forgetting about keeping his grades up & his sports scholarship. He pokes fun at MOST everyone, and while some are defensive (AJ, Adam, Kenny, Victoria) or passive (J.R., Debbie, Vanessa) or indifferent (MItch, Tiffany, Jenny) to his quips. 

Chad Kensington – Preppy Guy: THIS. GUY. IS. A. DICK. No question, he has fun with the others in how he decides rather it be straight up bullying (J.R. & Debbie) or annoyance or just being the guy who feels entitled to everything and possibly closet homosexual.

Deborah Kim – Bookish Girl: No question, she's shy, silent, tries to stay out of people's ways. The group has to pull her into conversations. I'm thinking AJ & Debbie are BFF's that go way back. Also the only true virgin in the group.

Eric “J.R.” LaChappa – Nerd: While not as shy as Debbie, he's DEFINITELY a nerd. Like when I play him, he shoots Jason in the face with a flare and screams "I CAST LEVEL THREE FIREBOLT ON YOU, REVENANT!" I think he also goes into detail too much about things that interest him (I.E. Technology, Cars & the Legends/Rumors of Camp Crystal Lake). J.R. may be a heavy set geek but his confidence, or insanity, make him a huggable teddy bear to most of the women he meets.

Jenny Myers - Girl Next Door: Level headed girlfriend of Kenny. More than willing to stand up to Chad & Victoria's verbal bullying. She's kind and compassionate to her fellow counselors

Kenny Riedell – Head Counselor: I think Kenny should about the blood history of Camp Crystal Lake but murders haven't happened in over 30 years. He's promoted to Head Counselor after 3 years of working at CCL as no deaths or accidents have happened. He's kind of the leader of the group as he hires a few of the counselors and their friends to help him prepare for the next group of children.

Mitch Floyd – Chill Dude: This dude is chillaxed 24/7. Frequently high, frequently calm. Has a few good jokes to him, his wit counters Chad's cruelty. As he's frequently high, he finds himself focused on studies.

Tiffany Cox – Flirty Girl: The slut of the group, she makes passes at the girls and boys the same.  When someone bites, she gets what she wants from them and leaves before they notice. She only acts slutty as Chad and one of his preppy guy friends claimed she let them and the entire football team run a train on her. She's hurt and cold initially but opens up to Buggzy as he doesn't judge her and swears they haven't slept together.

Vanessa Jones – Athletic Girl: Not really bitch, she is focused and serious about trying to attain her scholarship and uses the job at CCL to helpfill out her credentials to get out of community college into a ivy league school.

Victoria Sterling – Catty Girl: A true bitch, basically a female Chad. Only instead of using people sexually like Chad would, she pretty much keeps her box locked in a box.

EDIT: Fox was a character in Friday the 13th part III, she was killed in the barn when Jason stabber her in the throat with a pitch fork. She will not be in the story as she's dead.

If anyone has suggestions about how they FEEL these characters should act, PLEASE let me know. @GunMedia_Ben, @ShiftySamurai, any other Gun Media/Illfonix Employee want to help me out with characterization of characters, that would greatly help.  Also, as this is still based off the movies, I've also compiled a list of people who have survived the events of Friday the 13th 1-9. Jason X isn't a Friday the 13th movie, and I REALLY shouldn't count Final Friday: Jason Goes To Hell BUT Savini Jason looks sick as fuck (still want to buy a working code for him on PS4, I'd let people kill me as I'm already max level) and as much I don't like it, and Sean S. Cunningham said Parts 3-8 aren't canonical (true fact, they are, my head canon >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sean's words), Final Friday STILL has the Friday name in it so it BARELY gets the Part IX... even though it's the WORST movie in the series (yes WORSE than Jason X). But I digress, here's a list of survivors from the movies and I'm trying to cut it down so I don't have too many characters. I do think Jason needs to clean up his loose ends (Freddy does it, Michael did it a few times too... via killing his family i.E. Sister & Nephew/Niece)...

Friday the 13th part II Survivors
Ginny Field (Survived)
Paul Holt (Survival unknown)

Friday the 13th part III Survivors
Doomsayer Abel
Chris Higgins 

Friday the 13th part IV: The Final Chapter Survivors
Tommy Jarvis (yay)
Trish Jarvis

Friday the 13th part V: A New Beginning Survivors
Tommy Jarvis (again)
Pam Roberts
Nurse Yates
Deputy Dodd

Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives Survivors
Tommy Jarvis (again again)
Reggie Winter
Megan Garris 

Friday the 13th part VII: The New Blood Survivors
Tina Sheppard
Nick

Friday the 13th part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan Survivors
Sean Robertson (New York)
Rennie Wickham (New York)

Final Friday: Jason Goes to Hell Survivors
Stephen Freeman (Alive in movies, dead in Comics)
Stephanie Kimble
Jessica Kimble (Alive in movies, dead in Comics)
Elizabeth Marcus

Now the fun part, who should return? I don't need it overloaded and I feel he should wrap up loose ends with Ginny & Chris. Tracy, according to the Tommy Tapes, went to college so I feel she's out completely. I feel Paul's supposed fate in part 2 should remain canon (dead, his corpse in Jason's Shack), Doomsayer Abel just because we need plot device. Nurse Yates & Pam I feel are also done, but possible to mention.But the rest, from part 6-9, lot to work with. I want to know who you guys feel should return? 

FINALLY: As we know people hook up at Camp Crystal Lake, who do you guys support as couples? I know Challenge has it's hinting, but I feel challenge mode is about as canonical as Han shooting second (HE SHOT FIRST). What couples do you support? So far, for this story, I'm shipping the following...

LaChappa x Debbie
Adam x Vanessa
Buggzy x Tiffany
Kenny x Jenny
Chad x Victoria

Hints of...

Adam x AJ (Past Relationship)
Chad x Vanessa/Buggzy
Buggzy x Debbie

Any help and opinions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for reading this long post and hopefully responding.

Oh and before I forget...

rhBA0Gx.png

@sedaiv I love the idea!! But Tiffany isn’t really the rude type, Tina never seemed rude, just a fun person. As for Deborah, give her sass, ain’t no one gonna give Bad Bitch Deborah Kim any attitude. As for counselor relationships

Chad - Tiffany

AJ - Adam

Vanessa - No one

Eric - No one

Kenny - Jenny

Victoria - Chad’s jealous ex

Fox - Buggzy

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a fun read.

I would say Jenny is the level headed thinker of the group, the sort that would give good advice to her friends but sit back a while and evaluate before speaking up. I think she would be the person to defend Deb or Eric when Chad is mean to them.

I don't see Tiffany as mean or even that slutty actually, she's probably a cheerleader who has just got a bit of a bad reputation but deep down she's quite a nice girl.

Relationship wise

Jenny and Kenny would be together and AJ and Adam with the rest being single. I think Eric would be crushing on Jenny and Deborah on Buggzy.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I'm a fan fiction writer.....

Oh goody. I'm gonna read all this later. 

I hope it's a romance novel.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Oh goody. I'm gonna read all this later. 

I hope it's a romance novel.

Just to spite you, it'll be hardcore yaoi. LaChappa x Part 9 Jason.

5 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Just to spite you, it'll be hardcore yaoi. LaChappa x Part 9 Jason.

Ah HA! But you didn't know I was agile like Bruce Lee, and I sidestepped your attack and blasted you with the Infinity Gauntlet!!!!

What are we talking about again?

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Ah HA! But you didn't know I was agile like Bruce Lee, and I sidestepped your attack and blasted you with the Infinity Gauntlet!!!!

What are we talking about again?

The forums smartest man poses no more threat to me, as does it's smartest termite.

We're talking about how you see the game characters personalities, any relationships between game characters and if you'd want to see any survivors return in Jason's newest blood party.

1 minute ago, sedaiv said:

The forums smartest man poses no more threat to me, as does it's smartest termite.

We're talking about how you see the game characters personalities, any relationships between game characters and if you'd want to see any survivors return in Jason's newest blood party.

Can I be Megatron? With the arm canon? Blasting everybody?!?!

Let me take a look at your post first. 

We're coming back to Megatron though.

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Can I be Megatron? With the arm canon? Blasting everybody?!?!

Let me take a look at your post first. 

We're coming back to Megatron though.

Then read on and reply

Making a unique story for this game is a cool idea. It would be even cooler if it was used in game.

• Like 1

@sedaiv

The Girl Next Door is a “Betty Cooper” type character. She is nice and compassionate. Not too feminine, not too masculine. Attractive, but not sexy. She has basic morals and is often the neighbor of your main character or their childhood best friend. Basically the ideal love interest.

Sounds interesting as for ships I’m mostly Chad/Vanessa and Brandon/Deborah but it’s what YOU as the author that decides what’s best. What are your reasonings for your intended ships? 

Characterization wise, maybe deconstruct everyone’s stereotypes like The Breakfast Club. Victoria is an evil bitch because her rich parents are neglectful and just gives her their credit/debit cards. Same with Chad. Tiffany slept with only two guys but was demonized for it and now acts as her reputation demands. Brandon is only into sports because of pressure from his overbearing father who is living through him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

@sedaiv

The Girl Next Door is a “Betty Cooper” type character. She is nice and compassionate. Not too feminine, not too masculine. Attractive, but not sexy. She has basic morals and is often the neighbor of your main character or their childhood best friend. Basically the ideal love interest.

Sounds interesting as for ships I’m mostly Chad/Vanessa and Brandon/Deborah but it’s what YOU as the author that decides what’s best. What are your reasonings for your intended ships? 

Characterization wise, maybe deconstruct everyone’s stereotypes like The Breakfast Club. Victoria is an evil bitch because her rich parents are neglectful and just gives her their credit/debit cards. Same with Chad. Tiffany slept with only two guys but was demonized for it and now acts as her reputation demands. Brandon is only into sports because of pressure from his overbearing father who is living through him.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll edit shortly soon. I'm open to different characters hooking up. Nothing's written in stone. As for my ships...

LaChappa & Debbie: They're both the brainy type. I think LaChappa being over enthusiastic with his passions can help with a shy & secluded Debbie be more social with people that aren't AJ.

Adam & Vanessa: In this case, I see them being more focused on their goals in life is a common bond. 

Buggzy & Tiffany: Buggzy can see past the facade Tiffany puts up from vicious rumors spread by Victoria & Chad.

Kenny & Jenny: Jenny & Kenny, no question are life long bf/gf and Kenny relents and hires his GF as a counselor. They hook up as they both want large families and a love for camping.

Chad & Victoria: They're both from money, look down on the others as they're not well to do let alone wealthy. They share in Schadenfreude, the joy/pleasure in the misfortune of others, as they struggle but the two of them can ask daddy/mommy to help them out financially, use their hook ups to get in whatever school or job they want.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Making a unique story for this game is a cool idea. It would be even cooler if it was used in game.

That's what I'm attempting to do. Luckily, a friend of mine was a VP at a publishing firm in Manitoba. He told me about copy rights with fan fictions. TECHNICALLY, if Sean S. Cunningham, Gun Media & IllFonix tell me knock it off, I can listen. If they send a legal cease and desist, then guess what?

Ah I see. Well I do like the idea of Jenny and Kenny, because they remind of Alice and Bill. I could totally see them as lifelong best friends in a relationship.

• Thanks 1

I had to give into that idea.

I can imagine tommys son finding the news clippings in a very dusty, dank, long forgotten basement being the catalyst.

• Thanks 1

Nice idea, thanks @F134Ever86. I'm working on the first chapter, if I finish it tonight, I'll post it on my Fan Fiction & here.

First fchapter is up. Check it out. Please leave reviews and comments here.

I started reading it, so far I like it. Its getting late ill finish it tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

That makes no sense though, Victoria also died in part 7 so how is she not dead but fox is? 

24 minutes ago, F13 said:

That makes no sense though, Victoria also died in part 7 so how is she not dead but fox is? 

You're thinking of Melissa. Victoria's a carbon copy of Melissa pretty much.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, F13 said:

Because this is a game. Victoria is based off Melissa, so she didn’t die. 

• Thanks 1