RadikalGamer

Forums blowing up with the new patch, biggest concerns and frustrations?

Surprised anyone really thought this game was ever going to improved upon or fixed  With every update, the game got WORSE.   This update sealed it for me.  When I go for grab kills, the counselors went into convulsions and I could hardly see a thing on my TV screen. 

This game is RUINED 

41 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Who cares? They already made the money they needed to make; and then some. That is really the crux of the problem.

This, at this point unless your a rockstar game a year after release is where alot of games die. Im glad they are trying. Progress is slow, like a midget at a full sprint but eventually the midget makes it?

• Haha 2

Only mentioning the problems I have seen.

• match ending with alive players

• rubber banding at car

• vibrating deaths

• car escapes counting as suicides

• Jason falling through map to death

I have seen rainbow blood and giant weapons too but those are just funny...but I bet they get fixed first ?

12 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Call the fire department.  ?

Do you have my "Dads a Fire Fighter"  perk on?

14 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Surprised anyone really thought this game was ever going to improved upon or fixed  With every update, the game got WORSE.   This update sealed it for me.  When I go for grab kills, the counselors went into convulsions and I could hardly see a thing on my TV screen. 

This game is RUINED 

You said you're done with the game and Forums .This game sure as HELL wont never be what you want. 

4 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

This, at this point unless your a rockstar game a year after release is where alot of games die. Im glad they are trying. Progress is slow, like a midget at a full sprint but eventually the midget makes it?

LOL.

Not all animals that use tools can actually build something useful. We'll just have to continue to observe for now.

Y6ZjpM.gif

• Haha 4

I'm still seeing rainbow and illuminous green alien blood on pine Hurst. 

The rainbow can never die jason! 

17 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

This game is RUINED 

Dorian, I don't usually agree with you, but I can't argue with you on this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Except when this happens

• Sad 1

Just now, The Gloved One said:

Has the patch came yet ? i have been away from news for a while.

On PC, its still in cert process for PS4 and Xbox, ostensibly to be released next week.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

On PC, its still in cert process for PS4 and Xbox, ostensibly to be released next week.

Its available for ps4

Some times I believe im the luckiest player on the forums .I never encounter that many glitches and bugs.1-2 pop up occasionally for me(weapons not picking up and Window prompts not working) .Dealt with rubber banding once and that's it.

• Like 1

My biggest concern was that the outcry after the initial engine update caused the developer team to rush a fix instead of taking a little more time to push out a hotfix. Clearly the update hasn't gone over so well on PC and PS4.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Is a boycott in order?

Boycott what, we already paid. But I will say Im gonna laugh my ass off when I see a game advertisement on youtube for a game made by gun or illfonic. You couldnt pay me to purchase a game from them going forward.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Some times I believe im the luckiest player on the forums .I never encounter that many glitches and bugs.1-2 pop up occasionally for me(weapons not picking up and Window prompts not working) .Dealt with rubber banding once and that's it.

Same here I am convinced Im the luckiest player on ps4 cause I do see glitches that might cost you a round but I havent personally experienced any that makes the game unplayable.I just move on to the next round and Im good to go. Sorry for everyone that cant even seem to play it. I feel like the complaining is 50/50. Fifty percent genuine problems that need to be fixed and fifty percent exaggeration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Boycott what, we already paid. But I will say Im gonna laugh my ass off when I see a game advertisement on youtube for a game made by gun or illfonic. You couldnt pay me to purchase a game from them going forward.

The game. Maybe if 100% of F13 players stopped playing right now they would be more serious about fixes, but then again, we may just be pissing in the wind.

2 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Every time they release some patch, a bunch of crap gets broken. I am perplexed how this keeps consistently happening after a year.

there is only 5 words that come to mind on why this game is cooked. ILLFONIC, ILLFONIC, ILLFONIC, ILLFONIC AND ILLFONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

The game. Maybe if 100% of F13 players stopped playing right now they would be more serious about fixes, but then again, we may just be pissing in the wind.

I mean they have lost a huge amount of the playerbase. During the first couple months I made like 30/40 friends on xbox for this game. NONE of them play it today and not many came back for the engine update. For those that say “I play ps4 and have no issues”. Realize there have been a couple of awesome sales, that helps. But the loyal people were the ones that got this day one. If you cant keep those people, your fucked bc all thats left is casuals that will leave with the next flavor of the month. 

So a boybott does nothing as it affects the devs not one bit, only hurts the comunity. Got to remember gun nor illfonic are a public company so even a story breaking of a mass boycott from the players does nothing 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Do you have my "Dads a Fire Fighter"  perk on?

You said you're done with the game and Forums .This game sure as HELL wont never be what you want. 

No my perk is glitched out.  ?

This is a big fucking joke at this point. Seriously. GUN needs to hire someone that knows what they are doing to fix this game. It has never looked, sounded, or played as bad as it has after the big update. And this patch is fucking ridiculous. This is pre-Alpha shit right now. 

3 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

This is a big fucking joke at this point. Seriously. GUN needs to hire someone that knows what they are doing to fix this game. It has never looked, sounded, or played as bad as it has after the big update. And this patch is fucking ridiculous. This is pre-Alpha shit right now. 

I agree pre alpha most definitely...

I agree the incompetence has lost a huge ammount of players.

I used to play almost every night with a group and people would be asking for space in the lobby. I had about 30+ players I used to play with regularly and now only about 3 play as often as I do. The rest gave up because of either getting bored or the game being so frustrating because it is a mess of a game.

I used to be one of the 'jeez give them a chance!' People but the latest update has shown that the team are not capable. Sorry.

• Like 1

Yes this patch is terrible. Either people at illfonic are REALLY bad at their job or they knowingly released a broken patch. Both are unacceptable.

1 hour ago, amberheardfan said:

I have seen rainbow blood and giant weapons too but those are just funny...but I bet they get fixed first ?

Exactly. Wont admit rubberbanding was a problem and when they finally did, still cant fix it. Took them less than 2 weeks to fix boatcar.