Jump to content
RadikalGamer

Forums blowing up with the new patch, biggest concerns and frustrations?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BLOODYFISHTACO said:

We need a crate of fire extinguishers ASAP. The whole place is burnin' down!

Call the fire department.  ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know. Some dude has started like 4 threads in the last hour. 

Thought crosses your mind? Start a thread! 

Probably not necessary.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

images-12.jpg

You know I think people can be too hard on this game. But the matches ending prematurely is something no one should have to tolerate. People may be whining but at least this time it's justified.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You know I think people can be too hard on this game. But the matches ending prematurely is something no one should have to tolerate. People may be whining but at least this time it's justified.

Yup, I haven't played since SP challenges dropped and I don't think I'll be coming back till they fix this mess. Six, you know how it is. Working 40 plus hours, taking care of everything else in your off time. I'm a welder, I sit in a 350 degree piece of hell all day in 30 lbs of leathers to make my living. I literally come home beat to shit most days in the summer. Then you get a few hours to play, do I really need the frustration of playing a game that does not function as intended? Rubberbanding has not been fixed, the escape suicide thing now. Seriously. I love the game but I'm maxed out on lvls, only badges and good times with friends is what I play for. And right now I see all these posts, and videos of the nonsense going on. Gotta say it doesn't make me want to get back at it, hell even if they could just fix all the stuff to the point where rubberband was the only crazy shit to deal with I would log in. As of now I'll stick to watching movies and playing Diablo 3 till they fix this game, at least in Diablo it doesn't kill me when I complete a mission... Not complaining here, just laying out one person's reasoning for why I'm not playing at the moment. I'll be back. Either when they fix the game, or maybe when fall weather hits and I'm not so tortured at work. Good luck to all you brave souls still grinding, keep the info flowing so guys like me know the deal. Thanks! Red.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never experienced any of the bugs.

Only thing, I still get the "tembling victim" thing that the patch was officially going to fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow us XB1 owners not getting the patch on time has finally paid off!  

I pray someone on the Microsoft certification team is a fan of the game and rejects this patch.

Image result for bart f gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time they release some patch, a bunch of crap gets broken. I am perplexed how this keeps consistently happening after a year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Wow us XB1 owners not getting the patch on time has finally paid off!  

I pray someone on the Microsoft certification team is a fan of the game and rejects this patch.

^This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being able to interact with windows after hitting Jason. Suicide after leaving in car. Match ending early. Stuttering when killing counselor as Jason. These need to be fixed ASAP. How much money have they lost because they can't fix BASIC game-play issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Magnumta said:

 How much money have they lost because they can't fix BASIC game-play issues?

Not much really. They've already earned the lion's share of cash that they will from sales. The DLC's have done well enough to sustain revenue. The money isn't the problem they risk losing...it's the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F134Ever86 said:

No players = No money

Who cares? They already made the money they needed to make; and then some. That is really the crux of the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Who cares? They already made the money they needed to make; and then some. That is really the crux of the problem.

Is a boycott in order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Is a boycott in order?

Honestly, it would make little difference. People can buy the DLCs if they wish, but not doing so will just hasten the end for the life-cycle of the game. Everyone keeps demanding Dedicated Servers, but they are also not the core problem. PC has had them since launch and that hasn't kept players in-game. Thinking they would help consoles stay more viable is naive. The biggest issue is the continued inability for the Dev team to reliably fix bugs/exploits/glitches and push patches in a timely manner. If they can't fix the game, nobody will play it. If they can't patch issues without creating a slew of new problems, people will leave. Servers won't change that. Boycotts won't change that. Money won't change that. New maps won't change that. An upgraded game engine won't change that. You get the idea.

Priority #1: Fix bugs

Priority #2: Fix bugs

Priority #3: Fix bugs

Priority #4: Whatever else needs to be done to get players interested if they hang around long enough to deal with the other priority issues.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having problems with party creation then going into lobbies?  Last night played with some buddies, and we keep losing people going from the dashboard to a lobby.  Seriously @ShiftySamurai, could you talk to someone about rolling back to the last build before this patch?  Sure, med spray not always working was a big problem, but we could actually make parties, and didn't get a shrew of new bugs like Jason "phasing" though doors or getting stuck on repairs.  If you guys have the resources, why no put together a external playtest team to playtest new build or use steam to put beta build for testing and bug report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Is anyone else having problems with party creation then going into lobbies?  Last night played with some buddies, and we keep losing people going from the dashboard to a lobby.  Seriously @ShiftySamurai, could you talk to someone about rolling back to the last build before this patch?  Sure, med spray not always working was a big problem, but we could actually make parties, and didn't get a shrew of new bugs like Jason "phasing" though doors or getting stuck on repairs.  If you guys have the resources, why no put together a external playtest team to playtest new build or use steam to put beta build for testing and bug report.

What platform are you on, because strangely enough, this used to be a problem for Xbox but has gotten better since the last patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

What platform are you on, because strangely enough, this used to be a problem for Xbox but has gotten better since the last patch.

PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...