PlayerAgainstTheMachine

They haven't fixed rubberbanding at all.

51 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. It's called QUALITY ASSURANCE. Gun and Illfonic claim that they have people hired for that, but they clearly do NOT. Any developer with a brain is supposed to be testing their patches before making them live. Glad they got the mask strap fixed, though. This game was broken before that issue got resolved. <_<

Everyone knows developers need to test patches before they make them live, some games have public test servers for players to test out the new patch and pick up anything they might of missed or got wrong. But that doesn't change how they gave us the information in the known issues topic and the patch notes, if they worded it different and said it was fixed in the patch notes and it wasn't we all know how people would react on here. Go have a read of the Known issues topic and you will see that they say they have fixed it and they hope it works with the new patch or did you just skip that part. Even at that point they were unsure if it would work on the new patch that's not me saying that but them.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:19 AM, wes said:

15K players - What I was trying to say is that within QA, we can simulate heavy traffic and traffic with high ping rates. But it's a simulation, it's not the same thing as real people playing. Humans do weird stuff. They boot the game, minimize window or go back to dashboard, load ESPN, unplug controllers, replug in different controller, all while game is either loading or already loaded. They close the game, reopen it, over and over. Then once in game, they do unpredictable behaviors. Or perhaps several in a match have high ping, and they all do unexpected things. Behaviors that we never thought to test against. You think you've seen it all, and then you hear about a bug where if you pick up a med spray, drop it, while simultaneously disarming a trap while holding walk backwards, the player is now able to fly or can now walk through doors, etc, etc. 

Just a bit of info for you to read. As far as my post there was nothing dumb about it i just pointed out how they worded the known issues and patch notes and that even they hoped it worked with the new update.  So if you took the information they gave us that it was 100% fixed then that's your problem not mine.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, WashingtonJones said:

Illfonic is based in Colorado with offices in Washington state.......

HOW MUCH WEED ARE THEY SMOKING!?!?!

I FEEL PERSONALLY ATTACKED :JasonPt8:

13 hours ago, ausanimal said:

Just a bit of info for you to read. As far as my post there was nothing dumb about it i just pointed out how they worded the known issues and patch notes and that even they hoped it worked with the new update.  So if you took the information they gave us that it was 100% fixed then that's your problem not mine.

Yeah, I’d believe that if this game weren’t one of the only games on the market that doesn’t fix an issue after “addressing” it in the patch notes. Lol.

So what these guys are basically saying is that they don’t have a proper QA department. Got it.