PlayerAgainstTheMachine

They haven't fixed rubberbanding at all.

1 hour ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Don't forget that part 6 Jason's mask strap is now the correct color!

Yea so I just drove out a full four seater and committed suicide at the same time, but I gotta say the graphics look great and it's running silky smooth. Great frame rate.

1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

Guys - who cares if the car isn’t usable and matches randomly end when people are still alive. Who cares that we can’t see kills because all the counselors turn into vibrators. 

The dances now loop.  Let us rejoice. 

At this rate, might as well go near a radio and have fun dance looping I guess.

There's probably not much else to do before the car or entire match bites the dust.

I dont defend everything the devs do but at least they are trying. In all honesty they have already made the majority of the nut they are gonna make with this game. They could just leave us tits up. I feel at least they are making improvements and fixes 

• Confused 3

40 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I dont defend everything the devs do but at least they are trying. In all honesty they have already made the majority of the nut they are gonna make with this game. They could just leave us tits up. I feel at least they are making improvements and fixes 

Trying? it took them like 2 weeks to hotfix and everything got worse. We reached a point where everything besides giving this into the hands of actually capable developers or shutting it down,  is simply wasted time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ausanimal said:

Few simple reasons if they put fixed and it wasn't fixed people would complain, if they put nothing people would complain that it's not in the patch and that they are not trying to fix it. Where as them putting addressed the rubberbanding bug says that they haven't fixed it and they are still working on it trying to fix it and not just ignoring the problem.

LOL you sure about all that? Read this post
2nd thing on the list, I am damn sure they thought it was fixed. "Addressed" doesn't mean anything other than "fixed" in the context of patch notes with changes listed.

32 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

2nd thing on the list, I am damn sure they thought it was fixed. "Addressed" doesn't mean anything other than "fixed" in the context of patch notes with changes listed.

I did but you must of missed this bit.

This has understandably caused a lot of confusion. We have made a fix for this newest rubber-banding bug and we hope that this upcoming patch will resolve the Rubber-banding issue once and for all.

If they are hoping that the new patch will fix it then it doesn't sound 100% fixed and that they are unsure that the fix they made is 100% going to work. Which turns out it didn't fix it. So while they have addressed the issue they haven't put in a 100% guarantee fix to the problem.

Just now, ausanimal said:

If they are hoping that the new patch will fix it then it doesn't sound 100% fixed and that they are unsure that the fix they made is 100% going to work. Which turns out it didn't fix it. So while they have addressed the issue they haven't put in a 100% guarantee fix to the problem.

Well that is still an attempted fix just the same, and could apply just the same for any of the changes listed. 

10 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Well that is still an attempted fix just the same, and could apply just the same for any of the changes listed. 

That's why to me they put addressed the bug and not fixed in the patch notes, we know what people would be like if they said fixed in it and it still happened.

1 minute ago, ausanimal said:

That's why to me they put addressed the bug and not fixed in the patch notes, we know what people would be like if they said fixed in it and it still happened.

It can still happen whether they use the word "addressed" or "fixed". ?
They can write "fixed" for any change but that doesn't mean it will be fixed. Just means they believe it is.

Amazing that there are still people sugarcoating this. If you are not sure if you fixed it, just stfu and see what happens. Or they could just run proper tests. Even a few hours of testing would have shown it´s still there.

• Thanks 1

Fix Bugs, Excuse me are we talking about the same developers here?

Well in Shifty's post of 2nd June he said there were 2 rubberbanding issues both of which he said would be fixed by the new patch hopefully, I'm on Xbox so won't know until late Monday I guess.

I don‘t understand how it’s such a big damn deal to fix this issue. For the first six months of the games release, this was not an issue at all until the December patch when all this started occurring. How is it such an issue when it was quite literally PATCHED into the game. It’s not a host connection issue because it would’ve been an issue from the beginning.

I played a few games since the patch yesterday and I only drove once and didn’t rubberband but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen eventually.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Just played a match where I was driving, then Jason stopped the car and I went out. I had a lot of time to get out and I started running away and Jason grabbed me. This was supposed to be fixed and it isn't.

If you would have escaped in the car, you may have fell victim to the new "suicide bug."  Btw, does any one know if this can happen on the boat, too?  

13 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

And what adressed could mean? It could be two things: The fixed or did nothing about it. If it's on the patch notes then it should be the first one.

Definitely not the first one- if you observe every other issue, it says "fixed."  This and one other issue were the only ones that said "addressed," which most likely means they attempted to fix it but were not 100% successful.  They hit us with the okie doke.  

18 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

They never stated it was fixed. It said “addressed.”

Lol! I think these guys should stop making video games, and become politicians.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Sure. If they didn’t fuck it up even more with each update. I don’t care if they are “trying”. They shouldn’t be fucking it up to begin with. So I’m not going to be thankful for them “trying” to fix something they fucked up. Fix the shit. Hire someone that can fix it. Don’t try. Fucking DO. If the wheels on my car kept falling off after the dealer kept putting them back on, I wouldn’t say, “Well at least they’re trying.” 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Don't forget that part 6 Jason's mask strap is now the correct color!

Legit question, were you just making a joke because the. Devs seem to prioritize fixing trivial things over the major ones, or did the actually make some kind of change to the mask strap on Part 6?

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

Legit question, were you just making a joke because the. Devs seem to prioritize fixing trivial things over the major ones, or did the actually make some kind of change to the mask strap on Part 6?

He is not joking. They also fixed the orange hands on Roy.

Just now, Alkavian said:

He is not joking. They also fixed the orange hands on Roy.

What was “wrong” with the mask strap before?  

5 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

What was “wrong” with the mask strap before?  

Someone's OCD kicked in. Complaints were made. Priorities were established....you know the usual.

giphy.gif

**A strap was discolored.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BLOODYFISHTACO said:

Found a person who named themselves Creighton Duke and played vanessa. I changed to pt9 jason who also had the big hug kill on... I knew what had to be done 

LOL, cute. Too bad he got away.

20 hours ago, ausanimal said:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. It's called QUALITY ASSURANCE. Gun and Illfonic claim that they have people hired for that, but they clearly do NOT. Any developer with a brain is supposed to be testing their patches before making them live. Glad they got the mask strap fixed, though. This game was broken before that issue got resolved. <_<