Just played a match where I was driving, then Jason stopped the car and I went out. I had a lot of time to get out and I started running away and Jason grabbed me. This was supposed to be fixed and it isn't.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

They didn't state that that was being fixed. 

They stated you'd get a few invincibility frames/seconds after getting out of the car. 

I don't think they did though. 

6 minutes ago, SirMang said:

They stated you'd get a few invincibility frames/seconds after getting out of the car. 

Are you sure?

eYcLfz3.png?1

It looks like an copy paste but is an image xD.

Their method of fixing bugs is to not fix it and cover it up with bandage.

19 minutes ago, SirMang said:

They said they “addressed” it. I guess that means they didn’t do shit about it. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Just played a match where I was driving, then Jason stopped the car and I went out. I had a lot of time to get out and I started running away and Jason grabbed me. This was supposed to be fixed and it isn't.

They never stated it was fixed. It said “addressed.”

1 hour ago, Loading said:

Their method of fixing bugs is to not fix it and cover it up with bandage.

More like cover it up with a new annoying bug for us to fixate on. These guys just can't get it done.

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Lol. Oh cool.

911: How can I assist you

Guy: omg my house is on fire! Please send help.

An hour later...

Firefighter: Yes sir it looks like your house is on fire <drives off>

911: how can i assist you?

Guy: the firefighters came, but they didn't do anything about this fire. They just drove off!

911: Sir, calm down it appears based on my report that they did address that you're house is on fire. I'm sure the fire will subside...

Soon.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

And what adressed could mean? It could be two things: The fixed or did nothing about it. If it's on the patch notes then it should be the first one.

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Can’t say I’m surprised. It’s obvious Illfonic doesn’t know wtf they’re doing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

And what adressed could mean? It could be two things: The fixed or did nothing about it. If it's on the patch notes then it should be the first one.

If you're putting "addressed glitch" on your patch notes, the assumption is that you've made some sort of fix.

4 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Possibly, are in the works of fixing it. 

Found a person who named themselves Creighton Duke and played vanessa. I changed to pt9 jason who also had the big hug kill on... I knew what had to be done when I got chosen, except when she got out of the car and disappeared out of my grasp and floated away when I grabbed at her. I was looking forward to that issue being fixed too...

4 minutes ago, malloymk said:

If you're putting "addressed glitch" on your patch notes, the assumption is that you've made some sort of fix.

I actually completely disagree, if you look at the other things in the patch notes, they all say “fixed” this or that. They specifically used the word “addressed” to let people know that they are working on it, did some things in this patch that may help (or may not), but that they are not to the point of being confident in saying they “fixed” it completely.

Why are people surprised? This has been the MO since release. Say one thing and then never live up to it. Butter up the community with a bunch of promises when they need you to buy something, then release awful patches that break more than they fix.  Rinse and repeat.  People still give them money so there is no incentive to fix anything or do better. 

Even now people are trying to defend/spin why they didnt properly address the rubberbanding issues.  I dont know who to feel sorry for.  The people who blindly believe in Gun/Illfonic can do no wrong and keep shelling out money for kill packs and dress up DLC or the rest of the player base who has been suffering for the last year with bad patch after bad patch

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Like someone said they only have adressed it but they haven't fixed it yet.

Then why even put it in the patch notes? 😆

You wouldn’t put something in there if it hasn’t actually been patched. “Addressed” makes no sense in this context, since changes are implied in patch notes so it is the same as saying “Fixed”. But if there’s no change, then there’s no fix is there? 

Maybe “attempted to fix” would be better. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear developers,

1. Create a back-up copy of the game.

2. Delete the car. Entirely.

3. Rebuild it from scratch with the new engine.

4. Test it. 

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

Then why even put it in the patch notes? 😆

You wouldn’t put something in there if it hasn’t actually been patched. “Addressed” makes no sense in this context, since changes are implied in patch notes so it is the same as saying “Fixed”. But if there’s no change, then there’s no fix is there? 

Maybe “attempted to fix” would be better. 😄

Few simple reasons if they put fixed and it wasn't fixed people would complain, if they put nothing people would complain that it's not in the patch and that they are not trying to fix it. Where as them putting addressed the rubberbanding bug says that they haven't fixed it and they are still working on it trying to fix it and not just ignoring the problem.

4 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

Few simple reasons if they put fixed and it wasn't fixed people would complain, if they put nothing people would complain that it's not in the patch and that they are not trying to fix it. Where as them putting addressed the rubberbanding bug says that they haven't fixed it and they are still working on it trying to fix it and not just ignoring the problem.

*Slow clap*

Guys - who cares if the car isn’t usable and matches randomly end when people are still alive. Who cares that we can’t see kills because all the counselors turn into vibrators. 

The dances now loop.  Let us rejoice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Illfonic is based in Colorado with offices in Washington state.......

HOW MUCH WEED ARE THEY SMOKING!?!?!

Guys, this job is too technical to be this high when working!

I guarantee those offices REEK of weed.

It's time to fortify those careers, guys. Put those goddamn bongs down and call that delivery guy and tell him to turn his car around.

Starting today, no more weed for 2 months. We'll start with that and take it from there. Then you need to all watch a marathon of that business show The Profit...just one season.  

C'mon! Let's get it!
Let's turn it around. You'll have our support.   

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Guys - who cares if the car isn’t usable and matches randomly end when people are still alive. Who cares that we can’t see kills because all the counselors turn into vibrators. 

The dances now loop.  Let us rejoice. 

Don't forget that part 6 Jason's mask strap is now the correct color!

• Haha 5