From a counselor perspective...I main Chad with epic sucker punch, swift attacker, and thick skinned.

That's what makes any Jason player tunnel.

21 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

From a counselor perspective...I main Chad with epic sucker punch, swift attacker, and thick skinned.

That's what makes any Jason player tunnel.

Eww, thats a nasty combo! Wouldn't be impossible to kill you, but it would take awhile. 

Never ever tunnel somebody for over five minutes, you’re bound to get screwed over in the end and it’ll bite you in the ass. I set my priorities on female counselors/repair counselors but it’s usually who I see first I’ll target. Let’s say you see Tiffany and Lachappa together, any competent Jason player will directly chase Lachappa instead...he is an easier catch. Repair counselors and female counselors are usually the main goal to chase. Why chase Buggzy and Chad? They aren’t gonna get objectives done and can’t fetch the sweater, they depend on their teammates a lot. That’s why you see AJ and Deborah get tunneled a lot. There isn’t a good reason to tunnel male counselors that can’t repair. Tiffany and Vanessa you ONLY tunnel if they get the sweater, other than that you’ll waste all your time chasing them.

13 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Today someone pissed me off and set off my PTSD. So I tunneled him and killed him for acting like an ass. Not normal for me.

I facecamped a survivor in DBD once for having the audacity to throw a pallet down in my face. Sometimes you just have those days. :JasonPt8:

Tunneling is only for the weak.

I've killed a lot of Vanessas and Chads indirectly just because they continue to follow me around like a lost puppy. I just pretend that I don't see them and when they sneak up behind me is when I catch them off guard. These types of players are easy to catch because they aren't doing anything to get objectives going.

Apparently having a similar name to the Jason player will get you tunneled. Mad-dog-21 chased me, MadDogg_8121, for most of the match.  I allowed others to have free reign over the map until the very end when I stepped in someone's troll trap.   Another player in the four seater could have gotten me out but decided it was better that he take it all by himself.  Such is life in the F13 world.