I've played 6 matches so far and I've been tunneled in every one (a couple of different lobbies).  I play as Mitch, don't troll, and just complete objectives.  I'm not the best at cabin jumping with him as his stamina runs out quick, but these Jason's (all part 4s..) just tunnel me to no end.  One match on packanack, they tunneled me for 15 minutes and let everyone else escape.  Another, they tunneled me (got me eventually) and I came back as Tommy.  This dude had killed no one and I helped some people escape, they knock his mask off and sweater girl appears, dude quits lol.

Am I doing something to get tunneled?  What makes you tunnel if you do it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MASKOAA said:

High repair  I’ll usually tunnel a bit especially since they have bad stamina 

That's what I figured.  I know that everyone tunnels because it's better strategy, but I feel like focusing on one person while others escape easily is a tad extreme lol. 

You're a dirty hippy, lol, what do you expect. Actually if your playing part 4, it's just best to tunnel any slower repair counselor you see, they actually help you by leading you on the shortest route. This allows you to break the windows and doors that will screw faster counselor later in the match. If I go to a set of cabins early and no ones there, I'll break all the doors, the counselors know no other counselors are there at the start. Later in the game when they head there for supplies they find no solace. 

I don't waste to much time tunnelling repair counselors myself, but when I was new it made it easier to get a higher kill count. Part four needs to do as much damage early in the game to stop any objectives from getting done or he can't catch everyone. 

I think tunnelling like OP described is caused by frustration. Personally i dont do it until there are 2 counselors left.

Bridge and Tunnel Jason's get punished in lobbies with the slightest bit of coordination. Because things are happening at places wherever Jason isn't.

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Bridge and Tunnel Jason's get punished in lobbies with the slightest bit of coordination. Because things are happening at places wherever Jason isn't.

Thankfully, it was haha.  I was pleasently surprised that people were attempting objectives.  Just not fun for the person getting tunneled ?

Depending on the lobby, I'll lock onto characters who are the only girl or only repair character to stifle those avenues, but usually, not so much.

Only time I tunnel is if it is a lobby of Vanessa, Chad or Tiffanys and one or two high repair players. If you get the repairers the others have to run around for 10 - 15 minutes and they are bound to make mistakes

I have a strong hatred for most counselors. So I target Eric’s, if someone actually plays him. Jenny’s 2nd, again if someone played her. 

I only do if it's a shit talker otherwise I just make it look like I am to lure others to me thinking they have a free shot from behind.

Having your mic on or running around with large objective parts usually gets you tunneled imo. 1 quip or lousy comment is a guaranteed tunneling.

If you’re in the same lobby and keep getting tunneled, you’re definitely playing with a group of buddies. The odds are incredibly low that you’d be organically chased by Jason for that long 6 matches in a row. 

2 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

If you’re in the same lobby and keep getting tunneled, you’re definitely playing with a group of buddies. The odds are incredibly low that you’d be organically chased by Jason for that long 6 matches in a row. 

I played in a couple different lobbies on those matches.  

I do not do it much but if they are taunting me then they are asking for it, also if they are taunting me and I could care less about killing anyone else, not out of anger just because I like killing the players that think the are "that good" you know at juking, popping Jason over and over etc...even if you are good I will get you eventually in 20 minutes if I tunnel you, I am overpowered as Jason for a reason.   Yeah that is the main reason I tunnel sometimes though for the players that think I am not a good enough Jason and the challenge of smashing their face in a fireplace while they are prolly saying "this buggy game no way he snatched me up"  I laugh.  It's fun.  It's competitive.  I like it.

• Like 1

Stay away from me dang objectives is whut. No really if I see someone near phone at start I will chase them far away from the area that the fuse will spawn in. Killing them is better, no witnesses of the phone location.

I agree that even if a team has the smallest bit of coordination it can bite Jason in the ass. I play QP lobbies normally with a friend, we both play repair characters, me as mitch him as AJ, but he is an expert kiter, so he can draw Jasons attention for 5 minutes at least, and in those 5 minutes, I can complete the objectives, even if the rest of the lobby is doing nothing, some Jason players are smart and will give up if the chase goes on too long, that is their own downfall though, him and I have proven, just 2 counselors working together can bring down a tunneling Jason with relative ease, but lately it has just gotten to the point, that if the lobby provides no assistance, we will just fix the 2 seater and leave without them, because why call the cops that benefits everyone, when everyone isn't pulling their own weight?

Seeing a repair counselor as they are easiest to kill. 

Seeing someone’s with a part.   Usually they will not drop it and run back in the opposite direction.  

Seeing anyone trying to fix the phone. 

Seeing anyone start a vehicle.  

Being high repair will do that, especially if you are the only high repair counselor in the lobby.

J4 doesn’t have many traps, and taking out the high repair counselors as fast as possible is a good strategy. However it seems like the Jason’s you where up against was maybe a bit too tunnel vision