Jason seems to be at an all time low now and it seems after this bug fix today...there's at least one more health spray on the map spawning out in the open. Is there a reason for this? Or did they take away one to spawn in drawers to make up for it? *although one in the open is a 100% it will be taken compared to finding it by luck IF all drawers are searched*

Edit: On Crystal small, 3 health sprays in the bathhouse, and no one wasn't in a drawer. Are you fucking serious?....

• Like 1

Things spawn at campsites... This isn't new...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Things spawn at campsites... This isn't new...

*face palm* I mean in the new areas, on top of barrels out side, on top of the stack of books inside higgins on the second floor, etc etc. You obviously haven't experienced that yet.

49 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

What?! One entire extra med spray? This is outrageous!

it is being that Jason fucking sucks right now for very obvious reasons. So giving the other players even MORE power is a tad...no, its 100% stupid.

1 hour ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

it is being that Jason fucking sucks right now for very obvious reasons. So giving the other players even MORE power is a tad...no, its 100% stupid.

Are you seriously complaining over a single med-spray? Grow up kid! It's not the end of the world, quit complaining about it. 

1 hour ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

*face palm* I mean in the new areas, on top of barrels out side, on top of the stack of books inside higgins on the second floor, etc etc. You obviously haven't experienced that yet.

It's actually always been on top of barrels since the first update related to items spawning outside. I've never seen it spawn on books though. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Qcici said:

Are you seriously complaining over a single med-spray? Grow up kid! It's not the end of the world, quit complaining about it. 

Ya its worthy of complaining when as I said and as is a thing, Jason sucks right now.

10 hours ago, Qcici said:

It's actually always been on top of barrels since the first update related to items spawning outside. I've never seen it spawn on books though. 

That's a first in 1100 for me.

6 hours ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

Ya its worthy of complaining when as I said and as is a thing, Jason sucks right now.

People these days... Why are you even butthurt over it? Actually scratch that, HOW do you even know that they added an additional med spray on maps. Med sprays do not have a set number, only their general quantity has decreased. The only item that has a set number of spawns per map is the Pocket knife. Only 3 knives can spawn per map (excluding Tommy) 

So tell me, how do you even know that for a fact? You're spreading false information here. 

18 hours ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

An additional spray sometimes spawns at the Crystal Lake bathrooms as well. There can actually be 2 on 1 counter and 1 on the other counter.

6 hours ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

That's a first in 1100 for me.

Yep. Same here. Knives and sprays on barrells on docks is completely new to me as well.

4 hours ago, Qcici said:

People these days... Why are you even butthurt over it? Actually scratch that, HOW do you even know that they added an additional med spray on maps. Med sprays do not have a set number, only their general quantity has decreased. The only item that has a set number of spawns per map is the Pocket knife. Only 3 knives can spawn per map (excluding Tommy) 

So tell me, how do you even know that for a fact? You're spreading false information here. 

If you read what I said : "Or did they take away one to spawn in drawers to make up for it?"
I dont know, I'm guessing. So you asking "HOW do you ever know" Is asinine.

And its not so much there might be one extra, its not at least one is a guarantee find as its out in the open and you just have to remember its spawn location like all the other set in stone health sprays.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:49 AM, FART_SMUCKER said:

Jason seems to be at an all time low now and it seems after this bug fix today...there's at least one more health spray on the map spawning out in the open. Is there a reason for this? Or did they take away one to spawn in drawers to make up for it? *although one in the open is a 100% it will be taken compared to finding it by luck IF all drawers are searched*

Edit: On Crystal small, 3 health sprays in the bathhouse, and no one wasn't in a drawer. Are you fucking serious?....

Yes, I've noticed that they increased the spawn rate at random locations. 

• Like 1

I've notice med sprays in unusual locations as well. If they've increase it, what a shame.

It’s always been that way...knives as well. I’ll name some examples

Crystal Lake Small: There is a gazebo up north in between two houses where knives used to spawn (haven’t seen one in forever) however I have seen sprays.

Packanack: Go toward the edge of the map near the boat spawn at Woodbury and there is a hidden campsite that is not marked as a campsite on the map and it has goodies sometimes.

Packanack Small: The boathouse will either spawn a knife, spray, or gun...I’ve never NOT seen one of the these three items there.

Pinehurst: There is a table near the boat spawn going toward Turtle Pond that can have a spray, knife, or a gun.

Jarvis House: The two random houses by themselves on the islands have picnic tables near them and will sometimes spawn a spray, knife, or gun

There will ALWAYS be a spray and an axe (or machete) at the graveyard on both Higgins Haven maps

There has not been an increase in sprays...they have always spawned in random locations on the map. Doesn’t have to be a campsite in order for something to spawn.

Stuff is just spawing on the shelves and on the corner tables now, I've seen flares, spays, and a pocket knife.  It doesn't seem that there are any more, it's just that there are now new places to look and more incentives to explore outside of the cabins.

29 minutes ago, shodan said:

Stuff is just spawing on the shelves and on the corner tables now, I've seen flares, spays, and a pocket knife.  It doesn't seem that there are any more, it's just that there are now new places to look and more incentives to explore outside of the cabins.

Sounds like a good thing to me...

Yeah it does seem like there’s a lot more med sprays everywhere. I found 4 med sprays in the crystal lake bathroom yesterday. 2 on the shelves and 2 in the drawers, I know this isn’t a new spawn but they need to spread items out more evenly. I’m all for the new spawn locations although some of them seem unnecessary like that extra spray on top of the Higgins staircase. Also on Packanack Small there seems to be a pocketknife all the time at the picnic table by the lodge campfire.