[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 06.08.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I saw this last week. They sure are getting smarter. Now only if there was a boat he could put it in... ?

Where did he find a propeller part? Did he bring it from home?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Where did he find a propeller part? Did he bring it from home?

I have no clue. I just saw counselor running down the road with it in hand. I killed real quick and then looked at the map thinking maybe they added boats in new patch. No boat still though.. stupid counselors! or maybe he was going to build the boat....

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:59 AM, F134Ever86 said:

They also try to rage fix when you hit em while they are installing batteries/gas etc.

That really made me laugh. 

I will never Forget that Quote in my life.

• Haha 1

Only one load screen seems to be appearing on PS4 during quick play...

the inside of cabin with fire place.

none of the others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Only one load screen seems to be appearing on PS4 during quick play...

the inside of cabin with fire place.

none of the others.

Same. Posted about it last page. Idk if it has a fix or not 

Just had two Offline Bot matches crash and send me back to the Xbox dashboard.

First:  Packanak Small.  Pt. 7 Jason. Killed two counselors, grabbed Chad, game crashed.

Second:  Crystal Lake (large).   Pt. 7 Jason.  Killed one counselor, smashed electrical box, game crashed.

EDIT to add:  I haven't experienced any offline bot crashes since I last posted this.  Strange.

Anyone else have a problem where randomly in matches they're unable to do anything except move? I get this a lot when i set traps or Jason morphs to me. Sometimes i get stuck in place after filling gas

There's a glitch in the single player challenge: Packanack Party where if you're using NES Jason he reverts back to part 3 during special kill cutscenes

I've only played a few matches I started playing dead by daylight for a while but I'm back playing again. And just a few things I've been experienced within 2 hours of gameplay. 

*Stuns arent working after Jason pulls out pocket knife

*Hitting Jason in back with baseball bat isn't stunning him when he immediately turns around at same time

*Jason's block is now so slow you have to turn around when counselors swing at you

*Jason's kill animation is still going through even when struggle had been completed

I would love to see these bugs fixed and worked on. I understand now why the update was rushed. No worries

Animations are out of sync when Jason gets pk'd (bots). Sound effects for Jason are missing or delayed (bots).

Besides the apparent gamebreaking bugs, as the game ending midways through, you should also do something about our poor little friend Jason. He is getting abit overwhelmed.

With few to nil new players coming in, almost everyone knows how to beat the shit out of Jason. Especially with his wonky combat and reduced grab width. Jasons are getting killed left and right and counselors are having a blast. Don't get me wrong,I also hate the rubberbanding (though haven't seen it in a while) and getting stuck after repair but you really could help Jason out. Simple things: widen his grab, make the animation quicker, adjust Jasons melee, make broken windows cause more damage, make Jason harder to kill by increasing damage taken and making Jason harder to stun. Remove all "free stuns"... Thanks. 

Im playng on Steam, and group doens't work, no one can createw a group and search because everybody got disconnected and just the group leader enters in the server, also South America Servers is very hard to find.

I think there is a window rubber band glitch now too. Last game I played Jason was after me I had climbed out the window and my feet were on the ground and he did a grab and I teleported back into the cabin in Jason's grab. Someone else said they saw same thing earlier too. I've seen it happen a few times now.

Not sure if it's been said already, but counselors are getting stuck in mid-air during environmental kill animations and then breaking out of an invisible grasp, free to run around and complete objectives while they're technically dead, according to the scoreboard.

Not sure what happens if they escape while they're dead. No one's gotten away twice yet.

Please, for the love of god fix Bots crashing. This has been every second round I've played on PS4 for the past week, almost to the point that I just don't even bother with it anymore. I can't imagine this not being fixed when MP is not longer available. I don't even want to think about it.

Sweater audio seems missing at least sometimes. Was playing a match I was Tommy and sticking right by sweater girl. She started the sweater stun without saying a word only reason I noticed is I happened to look at Jason to see him stunned. Got the kill but still no audio for it is should be fixed.

I'm sorry to bring this up,since there was a bug fix update today,but ever since my system installed that update,the music during the intro to each match in offline bots mode is really off sync.The music ends a bit before the intro scene does,and then the music starts playing again,halfway into the intro music theme.It almost sounds like it's skipping a bit.I know you guys are working hard to fix everything,but can someone please address this issue?Thanks for your time.