[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 06.08.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

XBOX PATCH: Drawers still close after checked. The games graphics when moving seems choppy and laggy, not smooth at all and gives you a headache. Played maybe 10 games after patch so far. Didnt find anything else yet.

* Devs need fix shift / grab and Jason automatically enters combat mode, this messed up a lot shift / grab and kill. Remove auto combat position, Not good at all;

* Grab animation needs to be adjusted to make grab more faster;

* The game still exchange counselours and Jason alone;

• Thanks 1

Managed to immediately catch myself in a trap after setting it up. It might have been cause I was crouch walking but still immediately catching yourself in a trap once you complete setup is something that really shouldn't happen..

I think I figured out what causes the match to randomly end now too. Often it ends soon as Tommy dies or escapes I've seen it end immediately after those 2 things even though people were left. It seems there is a bug that ends it soon as he dies or escapes..

Just remembered that I escaped in the car and both of us 'suicided' and another game 3 of the 4 people in the car also did. XB1 

Posted (edited)

Game crashing on loading screen for Pinehurst map on Xbox One.

UPDATE:  Uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed this one.

Edited by MaxRenn82
Fixed problem

What we give a chance to the devs now they can no longer produce new content and have time left to fix the game. A MP game without gameplay bugs can become successful and become a competitive game even with "little content". Certain bugs preventing many times from winning the match ruin the game: Several times Jason's attacks have stopped working,  slow shift / grab and imbalances between the sides, game crash  ( this make fall on salt mines). The animation of Jason's grab is very realistic, but I see it too slow.

• Like 1

when the suicide escape is happening to multiple people on different systems multiple times, the whole well they did x steps to cause that is pure BS, its the same thing Wes tried to say about rubberbanding being lag related, or them not being able to recreate it, all they had to do was play it. 

If it was an issue that wasn't widespread, then maybe that excuse of well they looked at their friends list, while unplugging their controller, and they had their disc for gta in, would fly.

But with the amount of bugs that have gone unnoticed shows the QA is lacking. Hell how long did the dropping the items and they fell through the map bug exist for?

PS4 & PC:
* After killing a counselor in the water as Jason, Jason gets a weird camera bug.
* Some kills have music on while still being in Stalk or with music turned off in settings (Rugby Player kill, part 2 kill pack and the Shears' kills)

On 6/12/2018 at 2:31 AM, LeDunk 6 said:

XBOX PATCH: Drawers still close after checked. The games graphics when moving seems choppy and laggy, not smooth at all and gives you a headache. Played maybe 10 games after patch so far. Didnt find anything else yet.

PS4 Patch: I nocticed this too after the update. Thought it was my eyes at first. It was slight but noticeable enough to really mess you up.

8 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

First time I see this screen, someone knows what that means please ?

No clue... Never seen that before...

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

No clue... Never seen that before...

Hope it's not about salt mines, because I never quit in game except when I was dead already.

Just now, Sinisterslither said:

Hope it's not about salt mines, because I never quit in game except when I was dead already.

People have been saying that you get a message if you're sent to the salt mines. Something about "low priority matchmaking". I don't think that's what it is, but I guess it's possible. People have also claimed that they've done nothing to be sent there. If that's true, then this might be the case for you. I still don't believe them though.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

People have been saying that you get a message if you're sent to the salt mines. Something about "low priority matchmaking". I don't think that's what it is, but I guess it's possible. People have also claimed that they've done nothing to be sent there. If that's true, then this might be the case for you. I still don't believe them though.

Thanks for the answer, after this message, I joined a QP with players who not seem to be trolls, so it don't looks like salt mines so I thinks there are no problems for me.

Otherwise I had for the first time the suicide by escaping with car 😁

2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Otherwise I had for the first time the suicide by escaped with car 😁

Still haven't seen that one, but I've had the game end early 3 times (in 7 hours of hosting).

• Like 1

I’ve been testing out the new patch for xbox and I have to say: it sucks. My game has crashed five times in the past two hours, it’s the most buggy I’ve ever seen the game, and I was interaction locked twice as a counselor. I’m very disappointed. Please fix this patch.

Finally downloaded the new patch on Xbox and tested the game out tonight.

Right when I started the game it went to the load screen then crashed.  Started the game up a second time and when it got to the load screen suddenly the screen turned blue and it crashed again.  Third time I tried starting it up everything worked.  I've never had this happen before pre-patch.

First match:  I'm Jason pt. 4.  I grab A.J. and I get frozen in the grab animation.  I'm walking around with my arm stuck up in the air unable to do anything.  Luckily Vanessa came by and shot me with the shotgun and it fixed it somehow.

Second match (Different QP group):  I'm Jason again.  Morph to the phone house at the start of the match and catch Chad inside the house, grab him and begin the head squeeze kill, BOOM game crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard.

On top of those two things I mentioned above the shaky counselor deaths are still there, the camera moving out of frame not showing the kills is still there, all the bugs that came with the "upgrade" are still there. 

The game is a complete mess online.  Offline bots are doing pretty well.  Some minor glitches with the kills, Jason walking through doors and not destroying them, and the usual goofy bugs, but it's otherwise fine.

Please release another patch as soon as you can.  

Hey there everyone! I finally got the game about 2 weeks ago on PS4(physical copy) and i have an extremely minor issue. Every loading screen is ALWAYS the same. I have played atleast 50-60 matches and it's just that loading screen inside the cabin. I visited a friends house and had no idea there were other load screens.

It would be nice if anyone had any suggestions. I know it is really small but it would be nice to see some variety. 

While searching for a quick play match the game crashed and went the Xbox home menu.

Also, while playing a match I killed Tommy and the match automatically ended.  There were 4 more counselors left.

Bots still click their flashlights while hiding and are generally dumb. They also try to rage fix when you hit em while they are installing batteries/gas etc. Sorry guys but the simulations arent cutting it. Maybe if you guys actually played the game while smoking cigars with tom savini?

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Haha 2

I kept trying to host until the game crashed on me. Some shit came up while I was hosting on Thursday, so I ended it (in the pregame lobby).

This caused my game to crash...

10 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Bot Kenny somehow picked up the propeller on Higgins Haven Small Xbox. This is odd for two reasons.

I saw this last week. They sure are getting smarter. Now only if there was a boat he could put it in... 🤣