[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 06.08.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

The devs reached a new low point with this patch, normally new bugs are expected each patch but this is unbelievable. The bugs in this patch are actually game breaking with the car suicide and the matches ending early. There's no way they tested this patch before releasing it, which is a shame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least on PS4 the x prompt lock out is still a thing.  Just had it happen to me.  I could have really used another weapon after mine broke.  Couldn't grab a new one or climb through windows.  Had to stay in the open and wait for the cops to show up.  Longest damn juke session yet.  

• Thanks 1

PS4:

When being grabbed by Jason, me playing Tommy did not use his pocket-knife to break free.

2 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

At least on PS4 the x prompt lock out is still a thing.  Just had it happen to me.  I could have really used another weapon after mine broke.  Couldn't grab a new one or climb through windows.  Had to stay in the open and wait for the cops to show up.  Longest damn juke session yet.  

Ran into this problem on PS4. I set a trap and then it locks up, I can’t pick up weapons, climb in or out of windows. Also played several matches today where the game just ended sooo yeah that’s a new fun problem. Thought I saw that mentioned from a couple of others. I’ve been a big proponent for this game ever since I purchased it, but really I’m kind of reaching that point where the bad is outweighing the good. 

• Like 1

On ps4 put the propeller on the boat suddenly I'm stuck to the boat and can only spin in a circle til someone else takes the boat. As if going on the boat isn't risky enough now fixing the boat sometimes gets you stuck to it..

29 minutes ago, trackxvirus said:

Ran into this problem on PS4. I set a trap and then it locks up, I can’t pick up weapons, climb in or out of windows. Also played several matches today where the game just ended sooo yeah that’s a new fun problem. Thought I saw that mentioned from a couple of others. I’ve been a big proponent for this game ever since I purchased it, but really I’m kind of reaching that point where the bad is outweighing the good. 

Yeah it sucks.  You have to set yourself up for twenty minutes.  I have started doing that now because of the issue.  

As far as the match ending issue, as I was trying to say in another post, it sucks but there are times when it is beneficial.  For instance, Jason and his buddy are the last two left due to the counselor helping Jason, people escaping, and/or players suiciding.  I have had matches where they are just jacking around.  Trading blows, dancing, etc.  At least the match ends and we don't have to watch it for ten to twenty minutes.  So, while it sucks, it can be good too.  Especially with the number of teamers and trolls now. 

Freezing next to the boat might happen every time someone puts the prop on. For the 2nd time in a row on ps4 I just got stuck to the boat and couldn't move.

I guess boat isn't an escape option at all til this is fixed.

I always use Deb dunno if its char specific or what.

Another bug I loot a drawer and sometimes it closes itself even though I took the item from the drawer..

PS4 , I Play against the bots.

1. Jason Part IX , heavy bloody Skin , Pig Splitter , Packanack small , 7 counselors. After awhile the game crashes.

2. Jason Part VI , heavy bloody Skin , Pig Splitter , Higgins Haven (big) , 7 counselors. After awhile game crashes.

3. Jason Part III , Retro Skin , Pick-Axe , Packanack small , 7 counselors , hard difficulty. After awhile the game crashes.

It freezes , then Exits the game and I get error message : (CE-34878-0)

It doesn´t happen Always because I tried it as , Part VI , No Skin , Machete , Higgins Haven small , 4 counselors , easy difficulty. And it didn´t crash. 

It also happened on the loading screen. I am not sure but I think it also happened on the Jason selection for Offline-Bots.

PS4 & PC:
* Drawers closing automatically after picking up an item. As a result of that you get a closed drawer without anything in it.

This game is great I just wish the bugs would be fixed. I love the game I just can't play it till it gets fixed. 

22 minutes ago, Matt P said:

The game has been rendered unplayable since the 6.8 patch. I am a member of a facebook group where over 300 of us have said we have deleted the game due to a lack of support from the dev/programming team. There are over 100 screen shots of people deleting the game stating they are finished playing it because it has been over a year now that we have been playing a busted game.

@Matt P I get you I really do but I think the devs have plenty of negative feedback at this point and it just stating the same things over and over again...if I was them and I'm not I would want to give up over all this negativity.  Let's see what they do now maybe?  Plus a few you and your Facebook group deleted the game that's your choices, how does plugging that you all did that belong in the forums? It's as if you are asking others to join you???  I for one am not.  I have my issues yes, but don't be surprised if they don't let you all come back later when they do fix this game.  With time they will and be Better developers for it when everything is fixed.  In my case the game is worth the wait...I can play other things...do other things while they fix this fun game so many people obviously love.   I did not quote your entire post due to forum rules on quoting long posts.  Just so you know why.

Posted (edited)

I get it I am not asking anyone to join me I love the game. I am really upset that I have paid for something that is not working. 

Edited by Matt P
Cause I can't delete the post.

8 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

Like it's impossibile to join lobbys for a party...

Same with me and my friends (on PC).  %(    

On 6/9/2018 at 12:01 AM, DasMurich said:

All they had to do was play and escape in the car to see this. That's it. That's about as easy to spot as you could wish for. Just drive the fucking car out. 

Maybe it's not quite that simple though. His point was that we do things that may be totally unrelated COULD be the cause of some of these issues. It could be something like watching a clip or checking your friends list. Could be viewing the lobby and dropping a med spray. Things that are seemingly unrelated could be causing these bugs, that was his point in that thread. His exact example:

On 5/29/2018 at 4:19 PM, wes said:

What I was trying to say is that within QA, we can simulate heavy traffic and traffic with high ping rates. But it's a simulation, it's not the same thing as real people playing. Humans do weird stuff. They boot the game, minimize window or go back to dashboard, load ESPN, unplug controllers, replug in different controller, all while game is either loading or already loaded. They close the game, reopen it, over and over. Then once in game, they do unpredictable behaviors. Or perhaps several in a match have high ping, and they all do unexpected things. Behaviors that we never thought to test against. You think you've seen it all, and then you hear about a bug where if you pick up a med spray, drop it, while simultaneously disarming a trap while holding walk backwards, the player is now able to fly or can now walk through doors, etc, etc. 

37 minutes ago, Truth said:

Maybe it's not quite that simple though.

It is that simple, I'll explain what I mean.

All they had to do was drive the car out to see that it was registering as suicide. I'm not saying that would reveal the cause of the bug, but rather reveal the bug itself

They aren't testing the game. This took the community no time at all to encounter regularly. 

Like Wes said, they're simulating and it's not the same thing as real people testing. 

14 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I'm not saying that would reveal the cause of the bug, but rather reveal the bug itself.

But you have to do the things that CAUSE the bug in order for it to happen...

My favorite (and this category has many worthy candidates) was a match at Crystal Lake where, after a grab, both Jason and counselor were interaction locked and couldn't do anything for the remainder of the match. Ran over the AJ on the way out in the car, it was the only way to be sure.

NVM. Gonna derail the thread with a back and forth I don't care too much about.

Not sure that it matters anymore, but here is a clip of Jason raging through a door, yet the door stays intact.  Also, the axe seems to phase through him.  Granted, it wasn't the best timing due to the door throwing me for a loop, but the axe head definitely passed through him in frame by frame analysis.  

Hearing a weird popping sound on the Xbox version. Especially noticeable any time I climb through a window.

@PlzNoooo One game my friend noticed on his screen I was set on random though on mine I still had my counselor selected. Switching counselors then switching back fixed it. You might try that.