[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 06.08.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Let us know of any issues that you are experiencing for the latest patch (06.08.2018)

Any details that you can include are very helpful!
(Platform, map, current character, etc.)

I have a problem with the patch!!!

It's not out on xbox yet...

(I read the notes, I know it's coming soon)

• Like 1

Can you guys please consider to fix these bugs in the next patch? I have posted this on the forum like five times now and I feel like they are being ignored because they are not major game breaking bugs but they are still annoying and should be fixed.

• Vanessa's voice plays when Victoria uses the sweater
  • On Pinehurst, when you walk in the main house and Ethel's house, you hear the footsteps as if you were walking outside instead of indoors
  • The selected Jason player is not at the top of the lobby screen like he used to be but instead it is the lobby leader
  • When you go through a broken window, the broken bottom of the window glitches to the top of the window
  • There is a lighted up section of the road by Blairs Cove on Higgins Haven small where all of the road is darkened except for this area
  • Lights in houses and campfire fires don't light up until you are a certain distance from them
  • On Pinehurst, when you get close to the main house, the whole environment changes around you in color. It goes to a greenish color and it looks like a zombie apocalypse is about to happen.
  • The rainbow blood on Pinehurst? I didn't see that in the patch notes.

1 hour ago, BigJay said:

On Pinehurst, when you get close to the main house, the whole environment changes around you in color. It goes to a greenish color and it looks like a zombie apocalypse is about to happen.

I've seen that. When you get close to the house from the outside, the lighting from inside the house takes over and gets applied. It's similar to how when it's raining and you walk close to a wall while inside a cabin and all of a sudden you hear the rain as if you're outside. 

A new bug has appeared which involves Jason's Rage. When jason walks through a door on rage, the door is visually unaffected, although players and still enter and exit. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Is shift slash still a thing or has it been removed? Also who else has spectated the vastness of space and been completely blinded by the moons rays? I also noticed the above post as well. PS4 

Edited by F134Ever86

Playing as Jason online and not the host but under 80ms ping, the counselors still shake when performing kills. PS4

Just updated on PS4 (Europe) and played two matches:

Match 1 (as Jason):

- interaction with smashing windows not working properly

- while in kill animation, victim is still "shaking" wildly

- grip not working smoothly, making it very hard to grab counsellors now - plus, when having succesfully grabbed, kills cannot be executed as quick as usual.

...making it quite hard to play as Jason now (I am at rank 58 and never had any problems kill most of the counsellors but now, it is more difficult)

MATCH 2 (as A.J.) 

- in lobby, my counsellor selection got removed to random and I had to select A.J. again

- in the first cabin I had entered, I got stuck in the animation sequence of opening a drawer. The animation stopped in the middle and when I tried to walk/run away from the drawer, I was rather "flying" around inside the room and couldn't interact with objects, doors, inventory items... 

I did not want to quit the match because of the salt mines but then Jason appeared, hit me with his weapon, and I could move properly again. Of course, I had no weapon yet and got killed instantly.

So, two matches after the release of the latest patch but game feels unplayable for me...

Forced suicide when escaping in the car. I’m ready to give up on this game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bibble said:

Forced suicide when escaping in the car. I’m ready to give up on this game.

Getting that bug too.

Another big swing and a miss, guys. 

Obviously the car suicide thing

People repairing gas and battery and getting stuck there after it's been put in

Game just randomly ended. Not blue screened or time issue. It just flat out ended. 

Frustrating patch. 

• Like 1

Hello! 

Developers, have you tested the game with the keyboard-mouse, not with the gamepad ?  The block at counselors works incorrectly on PC with the keyboard-mouse. I need to press the right mouse button twice to make the block work for sure. Before the global update everything worked well.  A similar problem when playing for Jason. There is a temporary delay when trying to make a block or the block isn`t  triggered at all %( .  Please fix this serious problem on PC !!!

• Like 1

Yep, just had this happen to me on PS4, drove out the exit, was the last one left, boom, suicide. LOL I mean, it’s getting to real Keystone Cops level of stuff with the bugs now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TJCal50 said:

There's this suicide by escaping car bug that just happened to me as well. Got a video about it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOzorBkLU8

I already submitted a report about this on JasonKIllsBugs.com. Hopefully this crap gets addressed soon.

I also saw a similar bug a few times today on PC.

Wow this patch ruined the game. Driving out leads to suicide. Games just ending out of nowhere well before the twenty minutes are up. It’s ridiculous. On PS4 

• Like 1

Can you fix the trap placement with counselor ? We almost walk in just after we put it on floor.

Or going back to the February patch and just fix rubberband car ? Good old days.

• Like 1

At least before today the game worked and you could complete a match. This may be the worst patch yet... how do you guys manage this garbage??? Do you actually test this stuff?! The PS4 version is kaput at the moment....

just watched AGAIN two people escape in the car... SUICIDE! and then a minute later, with three people still left and nine minutes to go, game just ended. Outstanding guys... take a bow. No matter how bad your previous patches have been, you could at least play the game. You’ve killed it. I hope like hell you can roll back this patch or something. Like immediately 

• Like 1

So this patch has all but made it impossible to play the game on PS4. How on earth does anyone that “playtests” this have a job?! I’ve seen three matches tonight, where people left in the car, and got suicide as the result. Are you kidding me?! And then on top of it, matches are just ending out of nowhere... some with 9-10 minutes still left in the match. The game just... ends?! People still alive. No one leaving the room. Just ends. Numerous matches have happened this way. At least before today’s patch, you could PLAY the game, bugs or not