I have seen more glitches tonight than in the 2 weeks I have been playing.  Among them, while watching Jason chase Tommy, I see a second Tommy just standing at one of his usual entrance places.  Jason comes over, hacks him a few times I think to make sure he's real, then grab kill as no one "was" that Tommy.  Then the game ends just like that with the real Tommy running away but time left.  Then we get that Tommy is alive but the fake Tommy kill is added to the number of kills which no longer match the people alive or dead.

I have to say, this is entertaining in a strange way.

10 hours ago, Homerloco said:

Please do not fix the rainbow blood, it is kinda funny ??

I agree keep the rainbow blood or make it an option its carebear Jason like the carebear stare.  ?

• Like 1

More bug spray please. There is still an infestation guys.

r_866079_GkrHf.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AncientHoplite said:

Probably a silly question but, have you verified the integrity of the game files through Steam?

Not a silly question! But no, actually. How does one do that, and what does it accomplish?

Before I will write my complainings I want to tell that I love this game and still playing it. But with every next update this is getting worse and worse. Dont get me wrong, I really like single player challengs and all new stuff but bugs that goes with it are just awful. It was really decent before May update, and now so much shit is going on. And the new patch added it even more! Shitty textures on PC, non existens doors, bodies shaking during kills,  changing counslers and Jason's right before the game start, all this strange things with cars, and much much more... Pleas guys fix it and make this game great again.

39 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Woah, woah, woah.....are you comparing “rubber-banding” to window damage?! I’m sorry, but your explanation on why it should be fixed makes no sense. Also, I wouldn't get my hopes up, I highly doubt that they will fix this. Actually IMO, it does not need fixing, because it’s not broken. 

But hey.............that’s just my opinion. 

Yes I am, because it's exactly that problem. Like with the car, you are tied to the window throughout the whole diving animation, even while standing up. Because of this, Jason can break the window at any time and still harm you. It most definitely is broken because you should not take damage after you've already gone through the window. Once you're past the window and fall to the ground, Jason should not be able to break the window and still cause you to take damage. It did not used to be like this.

5 hours ago, Tungo! said:

MAN WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THE TEXTURES BUG? I'M SO MAD I SPENT A LOT OF TIME UPDATING AND THEN THIS HAPPENS! I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS GAME!

Yes! I was counting on this most...

23 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Not a silly question! But no, actually. How does one do that, and what does it accomplish?

It usually just checks through your files and installs any missing or corrupt ones, it could help.

To do it; 1- go on to your Steam library and right click Friday the 13th, and then click on properties. 2- Then move along to Local Files and click on verify integrity of game files....

You should be ok from there, hope that helps. Worse comes to worse, you may have to reinstall it.

• Like 1

Just played a match where I drove out in the car with a passenger. Both of us got suicide as a result. 

• Thanks 1

How about the bug wbere Jason's Shift gets disabled for almost THE ENTIRE MATCH? I've got recorded gameplay of it if needed.

I’ve been playing since launch, and I’ve about given up on this game.

Tonight has been worse playing wise then I’ve ever seen it.

fireworks not stunning jason, escaping only to be labeled suicide, “X” button not working a lot more than usual, still seeing Rubberbanding, a guy escaped in a car with the fuse in his pocket, and it stayed outside the map where the car left,  Jason’s grab is still an issue,  overall just a total shit show, there’s more I’m leaving out, cause I don’t want to beat a dead horse.

in addition to the game play issues, legendary perks make no sense, over 50% of the perks aren’t even worth using, and although I like the perks rolling much faster post “hotfix”, But alas I’m sure that’s probably unintentional.

I don’t know what to say, the game isn’t fun like this, not at all.

i guess I’ll close with I’m mad, but I’m even more disappointed.  That’s bad, cause this could be a really cool game with the right leadership and community involvement.

But perk weekends and theme weekends are few and far between, and every time new content comes out the game gets 10x more messed up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Game ends early when you kill tommy?

Makes sense. Tommy was always the survivor in the final act.

Maybe they want to start punishing players that don't play like the films. :lol:

We have a bug now that ends the match prematurely. These are the facts.

Bug occurred after these events. 

Map: Higgins Haven Small

Character: Jenny Myers

Jason: Part 4

After starting up the four seater car at Blare's Cove and escaping with an AJ and an Eric via the northeast exit the game ended with an AJ still alive in the match with 12 minutes to go. 

This is a serious issue. When can we expect a fix on this?

PC

Higgins Haven Large

Part Roy Jason and I don't remember the weapon he had

It wasn't more than halfway into the round

Playing as AJ

Drove everybody out in the 4 seater

They all escape but I commit suicide

About a minute later the round ends with two people left alive. 

Meds sprays work though. So that's good. 

I think for a screw up of this magnitude, Gun or Illfonic should probably make an announcement / damage control to "address" just what the hell happened. The fact that the issues which are littered all over here and Reddit even exist in the game blows my mind. Was there absolutely zero QA?

"Hey, I just escaped in the car and it says I committed suicide."
"Yeah I think that's fine, don't worry about it". ?
Actual conversation, probably.

4 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Come on devs bring back that shiny blood it looked like fresh blood glistening in the moonlight.

Yeah! But do they actually look different in the match? I have only seen the difference on the selection screen.

And Rainbow blood got fixed! That is sad but also good.

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

I think for a screw up of this magnitude, Gun or Illfonic should probably make an announcement / damage control to "address" just what the hell happened. The fact that the issues which are littered all over here and Reddit even exist in the game blows my mind. Was there absolutely zero QA?

"Hey, I just escaped in the car and it says I committed suicide."
"Yeah I think that's fine, don't worry about it". ?
Actual conversation, probably.

Something to do with a backend, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah! But do they actually look different in the match? I have only seen the difference on the selection screen.

And Rainbow blood got fixed! That is sad but also good.

No it's just red particles instead of green. 

13 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The bloody Skins or the rainbow blood?

Rainbow blood. It still comes out all digital and bright red now.