dont know if anyone has reported this but I was fixing the gas on higgins and after i completed the mini game I was stuck in place and couldnt movie till someone started the car.

then later the game ending early glitch happened...

18 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

game is in such a bad state, that i think devs should make official statement and explain whats going on. how it is possible that updates are breaking game? nobody is testing them before publishing?

problem is they probably wont even make a statement because they probably have no clue whats going on. 

9 hours ago, AncientHoplite said:

My goal is to do whatever i want to do. If the guy playing Jason isn't good, i'm gonna fuck about, don't like it? That's your problem.

Are you even old enough to play this?

1 hour ago, Robo316 said:

Will there be any new challenges 

I had to edit out your large re-quote of the original post, but Wes has mentioned that they'd like to add more challenges in the future if people like these.

That seems more like a mid-to-long term thing, though, rather than something they could pop out next month or anything.

i just tried again to play jason in quick play, game gives me error connection to host lost under 5 minutes in match. after latest patch i cannot play jason in multiplayer mode. how did illfonic broke this? it was my favourite part to play as jason.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Are you even old enough to play this?

Yes, i am. I play games to enjoy myself. If i happen to be in a game with a Jason who isn't particularly up to the task of killing the counselors, i tend to get slightly bored. Thats when my emotes come in, they usually help to stimulate a reaction from the big guy. Apologies if i don't play "strategically" enough for you. Anyway, i will continue to play the way i want to, as the game just so happens to be in my Steam library.

😒I would like to share my experiences and problems here.

* It is very complicated to be directed to the South America server. The game is always pointing us to the North American server. This greatly increases the ping and makes the game IMPOSSIBLEI'm only going to play with my friends again after solving this problem. This prevents us from South America from enjoying the game.
* We tryed to build closed matches. (Where the person who arranges the match is "host server"). What helps to improve pinging. But when you start the match, the game is falling for everyone. It's frustrating. 
* Jason's resistance to stums has been diminished. Most of any beat that Jason takes, he already falls to the ground. It is very rare for Jason to resist the stum. Unless he's in some animation.
* Jason's grab continues a horrible experience. The delay of the animation after Jason does not pick up the counselor makes it very possible a certain stum. It's strange because there are times that Jason can pick up a character a few feet away and there are hours that the counselor passes between his fingers.
* There is still the bug of randomly changing the character when starting a match. But this occurs much less than in the previous update.
* There is no penalty for players who leave the game on purpose for not being Jason or for realizing they will be killed (in order not to score the kill for Jason).

😀 Things that have been solved and i'm grateful:
* Problem to heal with the spray;
* Various problems of the character attached to the car;
* Problems throwing knives with Jason;
* Jason's problems get bugged when choosing a different weapon for him;
* Driving the car now is a good experience;

hello it's good you fixed all those bugs thou some seemly sum have started. Because while playing today, I noticed a lag and inability to move and fight back properly. Which happened to a few others in the round. which made it way easier to be killed by jason. Also for the 2nd time the match ended before the timer was ended....for the ps4 version.

8 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

how did illfonic broke this? 

Because they are FUCKING INCOMPETENT, that's how. Ever since this game was released, the Devs have repeatedly demonstrated that this was clearly much too tall of an order for them (case in point: Having a heavily multiplayer-leaning game without dedicated servers so the game can still go on if some 12 year old gets pissy and decides to quit).

I also love how they decided to upgrade the game engine, but without solving the problems caused directly by the upgrade.

• Thanks 1

the update i got tonight about 9 gigabytes or so on xbox one was supposed to fix the morph reticle issue? i updated loaded the game nope still no reticle to morph .... well rip using savini jason on xbox one then. i guess im stuck with ps4 and no savini 

Earlier today I finally got that escape-suicide glitch everyone's having problems with. It never happened to me before, so I was a little surprised to get the YOU DIED screen after leaving in the 2-seater. 

The Devs sorely need to get their heads out of their asses and DO SOMETHING! Did they do any play-testing whatsoever, or did they decide to be lazy and drop the patch as-is?

Don't answer that, I'm sure everyone already knows which one they went with. 

My entire game totally glitched for me and the rest of the players and it somehow teleported me to the ocean? I was unable to move or use my emotes the entire time and after 2 minutes the game counted me as a suicide? I haven’t played this game in months and expected it to run smoother than before but it honestly is so much worse! How could that happen? Gun Media had 1 job: to make a quality Jason game. Too bad legal issues will prevent you guys from ever doing that. 

Man,every update means more problems,they could keep a bigger player base if those problems were fixed.I'll give you an example:The graphics of the old intros and outros are better than recent released trailers like Part V Jason and Pinehurst map.And with that Victor Miller's lawsuit,I'm going to stop here...

17 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

i still cant play jason. is there any fix in the work?

As in you're never selected, or you don't know how?

in quick play when i get jason it disconnects me always under 5 minutes. tried couple times. when im teenager i dont get disconnected. its very frustrating because playing jason is my favourite part of the game.

18 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

in quick play when i get jason it disconnects me always under 5 minutes. tried couple times. when im teenager i dont get disconnected. its very frustrating because playing jason is my favourite part of the game.

Wow, never heard of that one... Does it do the same in private matches?

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wow, never heard of that one...

it started last friday with the patch that was supposed to fix what engine upgrade broke. before that this problem didnt existed.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Does it do the same in private matches?

i play only quick play.

1 minute ago, Vigorowicz said:

it started last friday with the patch that was supposed to fix what engine upgrade broke. before that this problem didnt existed.

That's unfortunate... What system?

I mainly use quick play as well. Just asked to see if there was a way around the issue. I can't imagine you're the only one dealing with it.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

What system?

ps4

ive seen one more person with the same problem in this thread. im sure more people have this problem.its clearly related with latest patch. and it is very strange because this problem only affects me if im picked as jason. as i said, man, that ruins half of the game for me.

I just noticed that the counselors only shake when killed in online matches, but not if you're playing Challenges or Bots. Anyone have an idea as to why?

Howdy,

I play on Xbox 1, this morning I had the morph cursor on my map now tonight, it’s gone! Are there any Xbox folks that have this problem? That is one of things I thought was going to be addressed in the update? Just a tad irritated about it...but I’m still gonna play!

On 6/10/2018 at 1:51 PM, Anonymous said:

Cause it clutters up the thread, there is no need for that.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:51 PM, Anonymous said:

Cause it clutters up the thread, there is no need for that.

Well thanks to this lawsuit nobody is going to be using this forum shortly 

8 hours ago, quothetheraven79 said:

Well thanks to this lawsuit nobody is going to be using this forum shortly 

The people that care aren't going anywhere:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20062-were-still-here/

@Lambo had the issue for like a week last year. Not sure how it got fixed, I literally did nothing.

In general though, you should completely exit the game when you're done playing. Booting the game fresh each time has always cut down the crash rate and I feel like I have less bugs. I'd suggest starting there assuming you've done the basics (reinstall/hard system reset).

• Like 1