When Jarvis dies the match stops no matter how much time remains. 3 consecutive times this happen right now. 2 at higgins haven small and Packanack small. The devs are amateurs.

5 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

getting stuck in a glitch unable to move when you repair stuff (boat for me I heard another got stuck to the car this way)

I've been stuck at both the car and the boat while attempting a repair. The car I've been able to run out of after a second or two of running in place/spinning around, but the boat I had to duck up and down a few times before being able to move.

One thing I noticed is this happens particularly to me whenever I try to roll the quicktime thingy (I cannot remember the term everyone uses for this lol) a few times to get an easier one.

17 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I've been stuck at both the car and the boat while attempting a repair. The car I've been able to run out of after a second or two of running in place/spinning around, but the boat I had to duck up and down a few times before being able to move.

One thing I noticed is this happens particularly to me whenever I try to roll the quicktime thingy (I cannot remember the term everyone uses for this lol) a few times to get an easier one.

It happened to me several times too. Basically every time, tbh. But I did not notice if it was for trying to trade the mini game for an easier one.

since new update i cant play jason because it disconnects me under 5 minutes in match. ive tried it about 4 times and its always the same. so now i cant play jason. thats half of the game broken for me. greta update illfonic.

Worst patch ever.  Random counselor glitch is still active.  Matches end early with survivors.  Car escapes = suicide.  At least health sprays work.

On 6/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

• The following emotes will now loop properly:
    • The Poppin’ Robot
    • The Cabin Boogie
    • Freaky Friday
    • Friday Night Fever
    • Sexy Sway
    • The Pumpkin Patch
    • The Running Man
    • Bouncin’ and Boppin’
    • The Bel-Air
    • The Vincent
    • The Mia
    • The Low Down

Is everybody on the Dev team fucking stupid?

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT EMOTES!

Why are you guys dumping so much time and effort into Emotes for a game that barely works?! Don't you think fixing the horrific amount of glitches, server problems, crashes, etc... is a better use of manpower and time? Wouldn't it be a much better idea to focus efforts on problems that are still in the game even one year after launch instead of worrying about a feature that is used almost solely by retards who think dancing on a downed Jason is funny (which it's not, by the way)?

I understand you guys probably have a small team, but think of it like a candy bar: there's little point in having a shiny wrapper if what's inside tastes like shit.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2018 at 4:31 PM, Dolemite said:

I don't think that's needed. A small reduction would be fine.

5 out of 7 campers starting with pocket knives is kind of ridiculous.  If regular players can’t do it, neither should AI Bots.

game is in such a bad state, that i think devs should make official statement and explain whats going on. how it is possible that updates are breaking game? nobody is testing them before publishing?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

game is in such a bad state, that i think devs should make official statement and explain whats going on. how it is possible that updates are breaking game? nobody is testing them before publishing?

Apparently nobody testing the game before publishing. I think they don't even care about the game. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

since new update i cant play jason because it disconnects me under 5 minutes in match. ive tried it about 4 times and its always the same. so now i cant play jason. thats half of the game broken for me. greta update illfonic.

Maybe an issue with the weapon swapping ? You should try with your Jason's original weapon if you changed it. 

• Thanks 1

In fairness, I haven't had a lot of the issues some people here are having. My selected counselor/Jason doesn't change, I haven't fallen through a map, I don't get "Suicide" when escaping in a car or boat, all my items are working fine, and I haven't seen any doors refuse to come down.

I HAVE, however:

1- Had all my abilities as Jason abruptly stop working.

2- Been "stuck" after repairing a boat/car (as counselor) and after breaking a window (as Jason).

3- Been repeatedly "kicked" while trying to make a repair (basically it kept acting like I was letting go of X). Moving to a slightly different spot seems to help. 

4- Had a couple of matches end early.

I've also gotten killed as Jason during a firecracker stun. No "Resist" prompt, no "Put the weapon down", or anything else. Sweater-girl dropped them a split-second before I grabbed her, I got stunned, then it jumped straight to Tommys slow-mo animation.

Edit: I'm glad they tweaked the weapon-swap. Having part 6 hold a machete like it was a spear was just embarrassing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Maybe an issue with the weapon swapping ? You should try with your Jason's original weapon if you changed it. 

I have done that and still have the same issue. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, quothetheraven79 said:

Why do you care?

Cause it clutters up the thread, there is no need for that.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT EMOTES!

Lots of people like them, chill out.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Lots of people like them, chill out.

Yeah, how would we tease and piss off Jason without them.

• Like 1

.....By playing strategically and working as a team? The goal is to survive and escape, not teasing or pissing off Jason.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

.....By playing strategically and working as a team? The goal is to survive and escape, not teasing or pissing off Jason.

My goal is to do whatever i want to do. If the guy playing Jason isn't good, i'm gonna fuck about, don't like it? That's your problem.

39 minutes ago, AncientHoplite said:

My goal is to do whatever i want to do. If the guy playing Jason isn't good, i'm gonna fuck about, don't like it? That's your problem.

And you are the exact definition of a troll lol

9 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

And you are the exact definition of a troll lol

Lol, but they're so fun when you finally catch em and kill them. They don't bother me either way, might make me wanna tunnel them though. They bought the game and probably the emotes, as long as they aren't glitching the game or hiding parts, ect.. it's their game. 

1 minute ago, Mehtevas69 said:

Lol, but they're so fun when you finally catch em and kill them. They don't bother me either way, might make me wanna tunnel them though. They bought the game and probably the emotes, as long as they aren't glitching the game or hiding parts, ext.. it's their game. 

Not saying they bother me. Just educating the dude.

5 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Not saying they bother me. Just educating the dude.

Perhaps i am. What can i say, when i hit jason, i like to dance in front of him until he gets up. Honeslty, what other use do you get from the emotes?

18 minutes ago, AncientHoplite said:

Perhaps i am. What can i say, when i hit jason, i like to dance in front of him until he gets up. Honeslty, what other use do you get from the emotes?

I really only use emotes when I'm killing time waiting for my stamina to regenerate.