9 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Jason "phasing" though doors.  He uses rage, but the door appear to be still up

This happened to me last night on Xbox, still on 5/24 patch.

This is the second time just today I've commented to you an existing Xbox glitch that's now been passed to pc.

They shouldn't of released this patch on a Friday since they don't wanna work weekends fixing this game, so now we're stuck like it is. It's not like the new patch added small bugs, the game ending early and the car suicide makes the game broken and to some would feel unplayable. They need to get a hotfix out as quickly as possible two fix those two things, but we will probably have to wait till late next week or the week after for a fix.

• Like 2

What I've experienced today:

Sp challenges on the pine Hurst map -

Green blood after slashing a counselor in the main house. 

Black worm hole type glitch appearing everytime as I went to slash venessa and weapon clipped the wall. This was in the upstairs room to the right of AJs room. 

In the AJ death scene, the syringes turn multicoloured and stay glowing on the floor after the cut scene has ended. 

Multiplayer-

Beginning of the round, turned to enter a cabin, slight delay on door opening compared to animation walking through, same when barricading. 

This is legitimately depressing. I love this game. I’m far from the average entitled whiner on the subreddit who complains about every little thing.

But goddamnit. This “hotfix” patch breaking even more than the previous long awaited update did is absolutely pathetic and inexcusable. 

At least they fixed Roy’s orange hands that I didn’t know were a thing though. 

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for the update. Very cool! I have been experiencing issues on PS4 where my x button stops working in game. I have to spam x as well as a few other buttons for a couple minutes to get it working again. Has this been fixed?

53 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I've merged in some posts from elsewhere reporting bugs and comments.

As has always been the case, every time a patch comes out they'll put a thread up and ask for feedback & bug reports in it.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19875-patch-06082018-bug-glitches-and-general-issues/

But not over the weekend, of course. Would hate to cut into their work/life balance, even if the game is currently a flaming dumpster fire of a turd.

A full list of bugs I have experienced today, I posted originally in general discussion but will post here as well.

After this patch I have noticed a dramatic increase in bugs, enough to make my new account just to post this and report them at Jason Kills Bugs. Some are new, but old bugs seem to happen much more frequently now. I play on PS4. Here is the list of bugs I have experienced in only 2-3 hours of playing today (completely new ones will have an *):

• Matches ending early* (seems to happen after Tommy dies),
  • Suicide when escaping*,
  • Jason fell through the map one game (happened before but not for a long time),
  •  As Jason I broke through a door in rage mode and the unbroken door was there but possible to walk through* (I was spectating someone as well and I was shocked when a Jason walked through a seemingly unbroken door and killed someone),
  • I walked into a trap as Jason holding a counselor and the counselor took trap damage* (bug I think),
  • Kills as Jason stutter and glitch leaving bodies flying (seemed fixed after patch but started up again randomly),
  • When killing someone as Jason I suddenly appeared by an old body I killed really far away (happened only once pre-patch),
  • After Jason slashed me I was unable to swing my weapon out of combat stance even after he hit me again*,
  • I couldn't go through windows for some reason (happened before),
  • Throwing knives rarely hit target and sometimes just spin in midair or gets stuck on Jason's hand (seems slightly better than pre-patch but of course still occurs),
  • Two med sprays spawned on top of each other* (medic + hypochondriac gave me 6 meds right off the bat),
  • A player left while I was holding her as Jason and her body made choking sounds the entire game*,
  • I saw Jason part 3 Jason turn purple briefly when spectating someone* (changed right back, didn't seem like a hack- didn't happen again),
  • Watched a Bugzzy run on top of the map way above Jason (was spectating and it just happened randomly to him when he was running, seen it before),
  • After 2 people escaped in the car they were back in the map making noises way under the map (match still ended when everyone died/escaped),
  • Jason not being able to hit his command prompts properly (used to really only be grabbing throwing knives with X but I couldn't use R2 to break down a door today),
  • When grabbing a new weapon the old one floats in a random spot in the air (one cabin had weapons everywhere in the air from people swapping, I understand not much of a bug and it is so weapons are not in a hard to grab spot but this was crazy and distracting),
  • I duped a battery somehow from repairing a car and was still holding the battery when finished (I've seen dupes before, first time it happened to me though),
  • When Jason was grabbing someone out of the car an Adam was trying to attack him but was just glitching through him and appearing on the other side of Jason* (missing every hit and his teammate died),
  • Fire crackers still appear on the complete other side of the car if you throw them to close (happens frequently now),
  • Unable to shift an entire game as Jason (seemingly no reason, has happened before but not for a long time),
  • After hitting a counselor as Jason I was unable to run as Jason anymore until I used morph or shift* (very annoying when attacking fast counselors)
  • After taking an item out of drawers the drawer will close for no reason (used to only happen to me when finding tapes)
  • Seemingly more lighting issues and blood is much more shiny (first time I noticed it this bad- sometimes the blood on Jason is so bright it is blinding)
  • Sometimes when playing as counselor or Jason walls and doors will appear broken even though they are not, they fix right away but it can be really distracting and trippy
  • If running and trying to barricade a door or opening a drawer you might jump through a window even if not that close or looking at it (annoying if you see Jason coming and are trying to be quick, it still happens really bad)

Again this is after only 2-3 hours of playing. Only 2 matches as Jason. This is crazy I have been playing for a long time on multiple accounts and even though the game has been buggy this is the craziest it has been in awhile. What gives? I'm glad patches are more frequent but come on

measjason.jpg

• Like 4

Something definitely went wrong with this patch...

I'm spectating someone who got rubber banded but their whole character is so broken now. They're like teleporting around the map, running in place and then suddenly they're in a cabin. They're like vibrating up and down as they move and when they walk their legs don't move. Jason has no idea where he is too, completely unable to grab him.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, Brogan322 said:

If it's not in the patch notes I doubt it's fixed. 

Fantastic.

I been playing game on Xbox one and more half stuff you guys are saying are not happening. The only problem I have is killing some one there shaking. I'm guessing patch coming Monday for us Xbox one users

I have said this on another topic but I need to say it again 

I've always been very suportive and positive about this game. Always telling "things will get better". Kept my friends playing even with the previous glitches. But now I can't find excuses anymore. I'll let them stop playing. Even i have lost my faith. So disappointed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Something definitely went wrong with this patch...

I'm spectating someone who got rubber banded but their whole character is so broken now. They're like teleporting around the map, running in place and then suddenly they're in a cabin. They're like vibrating up and down as they move and when they walk their legs don't move. Jason has no idea where he is too, completely unable to grab him.

This was happening after the previous update too - might be more prevalent now as it happened to me after the new patch whereas I’d only seen it happen to others before 

After this patch I can not get into SA server, I do not know why devs removed from the selection region.
  • Confused 1

I've always been such a champion for this game and always try to give the devs the benefit of the doubt, but jeez. I hope they can get this in order and fast.

This makes me so sad. I really want to root for this game, but the cons are really outweighing the pros right now.

• Like 1

This is awful, I'm sorry. The bugs are insane. Not sure if this is a bug or what, but before the hotfix I played at around 50 resolution scale and it was SO smooth and it looked great still. After the update, being anywhere lower than 65 resolution scale looks like dogshit. Anyone else?

HNot sure if this is thd right place on the forum so if it's not I apologize and please point me in the right direction. 

I am glad to see the game progressing and the community growing. With that being said my question is why with every update and every patch does the game seem to become more and more buggy? I have been playing since day one and I figured a year later most of the issues would be ironed out. Below are a list of recent bugs that have in my opinion rendered the game unplayable. 

1. The car rubberbanding. It has gotten really bad where Jason will hit the car then it looks like on my screen I am climbing into a cabin window then next thing I know Jason has grabbed me next to the car. 

2. Escaping in the car and it registers as a suicide so far I have had this happen to me as a passanger and as the driver but never when in the back seat.

3. Trying to escape in the boat when Jason flips the boat and tries to drown I go off the map but do not die though ths game registers me as drowned. Once someone leaves in the boat I float to the top where Jason can then kill me again.

4. In the 4 seater after installing the battery the hood stays up making it impossible to see while driving. 

5. The flare gun will bounce off Jason's mask and not stun him while Jason is Savini Jason. This happened twice both times on the Pinehurst map.

6. Pocket knives seem to not work when Jason grabs me as Adam and Mitch on multiple occasions last night Jason would grab me while I had two pocket knives and still be able to activate a kill.

7. The car getting stuck on a road with nothing in its way after rolling backwards from Jason stopping the car.

8. As Jason in rage mode breaking through a door where the sound is activated but the door is still visible Jason walks through but then can not walk back out. Then if you try to break it down using your weapon your weapon gets stuck and Jason is glitches in that cabin. 

9. As Jason when you grab a counselor out of the car as part 2 Jason on the jarvis map he gets stuck carrying the couselor around the map until someone hits him not allowing him to enter a kill.

10. When throwing a knife as Jason it makes the sound but the knife just spins in front of Jason never going anywhere. This may have been fixed or a one time thing as I have only had it happen 3 times but in the same match.

11. Crystal Lake small the gas spawns behind a chair and you can not grab it. 

12. Random pocket knives at campsites can not be picked up. 

13. When Jason stops the car he glitches on top of the cars roof. We actually have a video of Jason riding on top of the car to the exit. 

These are the most recent glitches that in my opinion have taken the fun out of what is my absolute favorite game. I am not salty or trying to complain I am simply trying to do my part as a fan to bring up the issues that could potentially ruin the experience for people new to this game. I know all of these issues will be fixed and I know it takes time. My question is there an end in sight? Do you have any idea when most of these issues will be fully resolved and is there anything I can do as a user of this game to help in that process? Is there somewhere I can submit videos and photos of the above listed issues to help you in your trouble shooting? Again this is my absolute favorite game and I just want to get back to having a good experience playing my favorite game.

44 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

This is awful, I'm sorry. The bugs are insane. Not sure if this is a bug or what, but before the hotfix I played at around 50 resolution scale and it was SO smooth and it looked great still. After the update, being anywhere lower than 65 resolution scale looks like dogshit. Anyone else?

I'm an OG gamer and even I fiured that out , but yeah ,65 is pretty good.

Seriously how did this patch pass quality control? Match randomly ending early even though people are alive and Jason is still around, getting stuck in a glitch unable to move when you repair stuff (boat for me I heard another got stuck to the car this way), drawers magically self closing themselves after you loot them?

Who ever passed this patch really has some explaining to do. I'm getting more glitches than ever and its making me not even want to try to repair stuff as soon as you repair you might get stuck in a glitch as a sitting duck.

Yeah, this is so sad. First I was only concerned about the slight Jason nerfs, but the amount of bugs on top of that are unbelievable. Ok, afew listed above are lag-issues but the game ending midway without any reason is a definate game-breaker. This combined with everything else makes me wanna say "fuck this game in its own ass". But I will not , because the shmuck that I am, I'll propably be playing again tonight