1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I tried it on Pinehurst and it was normal red blood.

Yeah they worked on it. Do this. In single player kill Vanessa in her room upstairs with Part 5 vein opener kill. If you do it more then once the bug will occur.

I can't believe you DEVS. You create more bugs than you partly fix. In the first 2 matches with the new patch. 

1) Match ending at 17 minutes with 2 survivors left. First time ever.

2) I escaped and watching the 1 counselor left. The other "dead" counselors are on their feet and afraid in the places that died.

3)Jason on rage mode pass threw doors without breaking the doors.

4) Strange black lines appears when you watch the match as spectator.

I think more bugs will appear the next matches. 

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I can't believe you DEVS. You create more bugs than you partly fix. 

You must be new, because this has been the standard for over a year now. At one time I was just like you, but now I am used to it. Nothing surprises me anymore with these guys. 

• Like 1

I'm not new player. I play the game 7 months now. But i'm new in the forum tho. Every time the devs surprise me.

This game, and it’s developers, have screwed every player, on every platform, over multiple times with little to no apology or ownership of these terrible mistakes. This has become ridiculous.

1. The developers take two years to make the game, lying about their release date multiple times to add in other features.

2. They go back on their promise of a single player and release the multiplayer alone.

3. The multiplayer mode (the only one in the game at the time) is riddled with bugs and almost half of the player base can’t even get into a lobby.

4. The infamous Packanack Lodge roof glitch is in full effect. Team killing is still functioning.

5. They release a patch for PC players only, though surprising at the time, it now seems to be part of the status quo for the game.

6. They go back on their “Summer 2017” quote for the single player and decide to push it back.

7. They release five more stable patches and begin to improve the game. Their peak moment in my opinion.

8. The beginning of the end. The game had been stable for three months. It looked the best it ever has and worked with very few bugs. It was fun, comfortable, and worked perfectly. Then the May update is dropped.

9. Not only did they go back on their promise of the update being released in April, they push it back to the very end of May, releasing an unfinished game-breaking “updated” game version.

10. They add in a ton of new bugs, make it way too dark, and ruin core functions of the game such as Jason’s grab, the essential car mechanics, and basic gameplay elements.

11. They release a hotfix, once again only for PC players, and it seems like they hurt more than they helped. Scared for what the Xbox One patch will do.

This game has become a pile of trash. The developers are not fit for designing video games. And they have ruined one of my favorite games that I have ever played. I really hope they fix this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah! But do they actually look different in the match? I have only seen the difference on the selection screen.

And Rainbow blood got fixed! That is sad but also good.

Yeah you can tell there is a difference in the game itself, not a huge difference but the blood doesn't give off the same shine as it did before. It's just weird they would get rid of something that actually made the game look more realistic.

@ShiftySamurai this patch needs to be reverted, theres no other way to fix this mess. The games end prematurely, the rubber banding is worse, the interaction locks are worse and to top it all off: the party system (at least on pc) is COMPLETELY broken. It barely works at all...

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LT Frank Drebin said:

when you try to drive out of an exit with the car, you suicide

You just watched most, if not all of your friends get slaughtered by some crazed maniac- survivors remorse?

Related image

• Haha 1

I don't understand how there aren't articles out there on gaming sites calling out these developers/producers for the shady bullshit that's been around since day one,and is only getting worse.

Do we all have to start firing off emails?

10 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

why do I feel like Lebron after these "patches" get released...

out of laughs/likes 

LMAO!

Just now. Higgins haven. The match ended in 14 minutes. I have the whole video. This is unexceptable.

• Thanks 1

PS4 you have to fully  restart ps4 not just game every time game errors or you keep erroring out and cant even play

Single Player Challenges error out before you can start it. Seems this happens after you buy and install new pickaxe kills the 4 others i group with dont have this issue and do noy have the new add on

Everyone at GUN/ill need to halt production of the new project and focus on F13. You guys wont be able to recover from this.

This is a fucking joke. GUN, you NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE! Fuck ILL. They have done nothing but make this game worse. This engine update made the game worse than it’s ever been. (Aside from the Single Player Challenges, which are awesome) After the big update, this game has never looked, sounded, or played so fucking bad before. This is like pre-Alpha shit at this point. HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX THIS GAME!

This is a thread for let devs know the newest bugs with the new hotfix and some others that they don't know they exist:

- Car suicide: It happens when you escape in the car and it shows that you commited suicide.

- Door ghosting: In certain angles, some doors disappear for some reason.

- Draw distance: This happens every time. Lights turn on when you are close to them while others lights (from the same cabin and lights from outside) are off. This was caused with the engine upgrade patch.

- Higgins Haven staircase: There are a invisible wall below the Higgins staircase. This was caused with the new hotfix.

- Spectator trapped in match: When you join a game in progress and you are a spectator, you can't get out since you can't put the menu, this happens at least on PS4, don't know on XB1 or PC.

- Game ending prematurely: I don't know why this happens, it just happens.

- AJ pose: This isn't a bug, but AJ pose is completely annoying, you can be running and all of a sudden she stands the way that is right now. 

Feel free to post any bugs you have found that devs don't know they exist @wes @ShiftySamurai

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

- Spectator trapped in match: When you join a game in progress and you are a spectator, you can't get out since you can't put the menu, this happens at least on PS4, don't know on XB1 or 

- AJ pose: This isn't a bug, but AJ pose is completely annoying, you can be running and all of a sudden she stands the way that is right now. exist @wes @ShiftySamurai

These have been happening on Xbox since the 5/24 patch.

Utterly disappointed. It doesn’t seem like much was fixed here. Worse than before. Anyone on PC have issues with parties? Someone continuously gets booted each and every time the group is about to join a lobby. Random errors saying “you were kicked” or ”could not connect to host.” It’ll either put one of the players in the game or none of them. 

Drawers still don’t stay open.

The random counselor thing is even worse now, occurring almost every game.

Games randomly end with counselors still alive and in the map.

Its clear to me no one at the office tests these things at all before releasing them. This patch has essentially made the game unplayable in my opinion. Not sure it can recover from this.

15 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

This is a thread for let devs know the newest bugs with the new hotfix and some others that they don't know they exist:

- Car suicide: It happens when you escape in the car and it shows that you commited suicide.

- Door ghosting: In certain angles, some doors disappear for some reason.

- Draw distance: This happens every time. Lights turn on when you are close to them while others lights (from the same cabin and lights from outside) are off. This was caused with the engine upgrade patch.

- Higgins Haven staircase: There are a invisible wall below the Higgins staircase. This was caused with the new hotfix.

- Spectator trapped in match: When you join a game in progress and you are a spectator, you can't get out since you can't put the menu, this happens at least on PS4, don't know on XB1 or PC.

- Game ending prematurely: I don't know why this happens, it just happens.

- AJ pose: This isn't a bug, but AJ pose is completely annoying, you can be running and all of a sudden she stands the way that is right now. 

Feel free to post any bugs you have found that devs don't know they exist @wes @ShiftySamurai

Staircase was already here pre-patch but i have the say that the wheelchair and Adam & AJ voice are still a thing. These were supposed to be fixed but they did fixed roy's hands and savini.

Jason "phasing" though doors.  He uses rage, but the door appear to be still up

Had a game where I wasn't allowed to interact with anything. May have started after Jason smashed a car I was in (don't know for sure) but I could not get back in the car, pick up items, climb in windows.

Pretty much anything that needed the X button was inaccessible to me.

• Like 1

I've been experiencing the "ghost door" glitch as well. Since the hotfix, I've also been experiencing a glitch where Jason will bust down a door, but the door will still be there for a few seconds, then it will disappear as it should.

Stalk/Shift Grabbed counselor who was crouching right next to map station and i wasnt able to move - PS4