MAN WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THE TEXTURES BUG? I'M SO MAD I SPENT A LOT OF TIME UPDATING AND THEN THIS HAPPENS! I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS GAME!

• Like 2

They did not fix any of the interaction bugs I have reported.  Grabs on the bots in the SP challenges sometimes fail to perform the kill on the icon.

The E will just randomly disappear or pressing E will not activate it correctly making the character able to break Jason's grip instead of a kill happening.

I reported this three different times and twice with screen shots.

15 hours ago, pilospc said:

To be quite honest i'm not impressed it seems the most little things were addressed here and not the major such as Jason's grip and range, Deformed Jason's, Weapons being to low to hit windows properly, counselors still being able to hit Jason threw the windows, there are more just ain't gonna bother to waste my time saying it here.

I agree with you on the weapons being swung too low to hit the windows properly that's one of my main complaints too. Although it looks like i can hit the windows with the pickaxe now lol. I tried the pig splitter and its still too low. We should be able to hit Jason through windows that's just being realistic. The one thing they shouldn't have changed was the blood on Jason. It looked way more realistic before with shiny blood now it just looks like dried up paint on Jason! Oops looks like i was wrong bodies shaking during the kill animations are still there lol.

All people who complaining this for you.  They doing best they can fix the game and most games don't get fixed.  Keep up good work and can't wait see update for Xbox one. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

What about the insane blood colors on Pinehurst?

Just now, Flyin_J said:

What about the insane blood colors on Pinehurst?

If it's not in the patch notes I doubt it's fixed. 

I just hope that they fixed the bug where if you go into combat stance as a counselor and hit jason, you can't interact with anything. With jason, he also can't interact if he blocks the swing from the counselor.

Just updated on PS4 (Europe) and played two matches:

Match 1 (as Jason):

- interaction with smashing windows not working properly

- while in kill animation, victim is still "shaking" wildly

- grip not working smoothly, making it very hard to grab counsellors now - plus, when having succesfully grabbed, kills cannot be executed as quick as usual.

...making it quite hard to play as Jason now (I am at rank 58 and never had any problems kill most of the counsellors but now, it is more difficult)

MATCH 2 (as A.J.) 

- in lobby, my counsellor selection got removed to random and I had to select A.J. again

- in the first cabin I had entered, I got stuck in the animation sequence of opening a drawer. The animation stopped in the middle and when I tried to walk/run away from the drawer, I was rather "flying" around inside the room and couldn't interact with objects, doors, inventory items... 

I did not want to quit the match because of the salt mines but then Jason appeared, hit me with his weapon, and I could move properly again. Of course, I had no weapon yet and got killed instantly.

So, two matches after the release of the latest patch but game feels unplayable for me...

Jason alp

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai

Some issues I've noticed on PC so far...

• Counselors are starting the match randomized, despite having a specific one selected.
  • Jason seems to be randomizing his full palette sometimes. Multiple parts from all Jasons combining into one.
  • Matches ending prematurely. Just had one end after 16:30 despite no one leaving.
  • Matches have been permanently stalling out just before the loading screen. Just had to kill the game and restart.
  • Muting players doesn't seem to be working in lobby or loading screen. Haven't been able to tell if it's working in-game or not.

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

You may need to restart (full power cycle) your console to get it pushed instantly.

PS: Please don't quote the full OP like that.

Restarted, power cycled.... nothing. Then an hour later, it downloaded. The bugs still seem present like under Higgins Bridge, Jason still can’t kill the trolls under the bridge. 

PS: Didn’t know quoting OP was against the rules. I won’t quote OP in future responses. 

Counselor weapon swings are slower and rolling perks is a lot faster. It also looks like the blood textures for counselors and Jasons were swapped, as Jason's blood textures are a lot more blurry and counselor blood textures are a lot more sharp and reflect light better than they did before.

Now can you guys spend some of thst 70 million dollies of profit on a better anti-cheat system?

EasyAntiCheat? Yeah, EasyToBypassAntiCheat.

Remove combat stance lock on(hurts Jason's ability to combat groups) and give some invincibility after stuns end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Why should this be fixed? I think it’s fair, you dive through an open window, Jason is on your ass, he breaks it, and deals 20% damage. Plus hit-detection is ass atm, so this rarely happens on single open windows.

Also, this is a good way to punish window looping, break window, and then throwing knife after dive animation = 50% damage. 

Because counselors shouldn't take damage unless they in the middle of the diving animation. If they're already on the ground, that counts as a "rubber-banding"  glitch and shouldn't be in the game. If Jason can't catch someone looping then that's his fault, he shouldn't have his hand held.

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

@ShiftySamurai

Some issues I've noticed on PC so far...

• Counselors are starting the match randomized, despite having a specific one selected.
  • Jason seems to be randomizing his full palette sometimes. Multiple parts from all Jasons combining into one.
  • Matches ending prematurely. Just had one end after 16:30 despite no one leaving.
  • Matches have been permanently stalling out just before the loading screen. Just had to kill the game and restart.
  • Muting players doesn't seem to be working in lobby or loading screen. Haven't been able to tell if it's working in-game or not.

These are all issues they're aware of if you read the bug list.

1 hour ago, Crispen_Glover said:

I see the shaky bodies are still here...

They weren't in the patch notes, so yeah, they're still here.

2 hours ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

So no update for us Xbox users yet. 

No, I'm assuming it will come Monday.

I appreciate you guys making an attempt to fix the issues but the rubber banding issue is still occurring and when I left the game in a car the game said I committed suicide. My party just got "kicked" from a game and it wasn't the host leaving the game. I also noticed issues with the look of the cabins on the inside. May I suggest you guys just take the game down until the game issues are corrected. 

2 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I agree with you on the weapons being swung too low to hit the windows properly that's one of my main complaints too. Although it looks like i can hit the windows with the pickaxe now lol. I tried the pig splitter and its still too low. We should be able to hit Jason through windows that's just being realistic. The one thing they shouldn't have changed was the blood on Jason. It looked way more realistic before with shiny blood now it just looks like dried up paint on Jason! One thing i'm glad they fixed were the bodies shaking during the kill animations thank you for that.

Thanks for the feedback yeah i would have to agree with you the bloody skins looked more real when shiny! Has the update already been                                                                    released they said it did  yet when i open the game i don't see any update downloads is this because the patch is so small or has it not come out yet?

Just play 5 minutes, the sounds are back ! 

But I just put one trap as counselor, I almost put it under my shoes.

I don't know why the dev changed some things in game without any reasons.

Bug: escaping in the car results in a suicide. I was host and driving a two seat car on Crystal Lake if that matters.

• Haha 1

Has anyone experienced early ending games with this patch?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

Because counselors shouldn't take damage unless they in the middle of the diving animation. If they're already on the ground, that counts as a "rubber-banding"  glitch and shouldn't be in the game. If Jason can't catch someone looping then that's his fault, he shouldn't have his hand held.

Woah, woah, woah.....are you comparing “rubber-banding” to window damage?! I’m sorry, but your explanation on why it should be fixed makes no sense. Also, I wouldn't get my hopes up, I highly doubt that they will fix this. Actually IMO, it does not need fixing, because it’s not broken. 

But hey.............that’s just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pilospc said:

Thanks for the feedback yeah i would have to agree with you the bloody skins looked more real when shiny! Has the update already been                                                                    released they said it did  yet when i open the game i don't see any update downloads is this because the patch is so small or has it not come out yet?

I'm on ps4 and the update starts automatically after you start up the game. Come on devs bring back that shiny blood it looked like fresh blood glistening in the moonlight. Why they keep changing things we never asked to be changed is beyond me.

• Like 1