So the character swap glitch and the Jason textures getting messed up is still a problem. But so far no rubber banding at the car.

4 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Welcome to the June 8th Patch notes!
This patch will be released initially for the PC only.
The XB1 and PS4 patch will be released at a later date once the certification process has been completed

UPDATE: 6/8/18 - PS4 Patch is now live

General Changes and Bugfixes
General

• [PS4] Medium Bloody Skins have been re-enabled
  • [PS4] Improved VoIP functionality
  • [PS4] Fixed a bug where the idle timer was not working properly
  • Addressed several issues that were causing crashes
    • Including the crash that occurred on startup for XB1
  • [PC] Fixed an issue that caused SteamVR to activate when the user is launching the game with a VR device connected
  • Improved consistency with the mute function
  • The following emotes will now loop properly:
    • The Poppin’ Robot
    • The Cabin Boogie
    • Freaky Friday
    • Friday Night Fever
    • Sexy Sway
    • The Pumpkin Patch
    • The Running Man
    • Bouncin’ and Boppin’
    • The Bel-Air
    • The Vincent
    • The Mia
    • The Low Down

Jason

• Addressed a bug that sometimes allowed players to select an unreleased Jason
  • Fixed an issue with Jason holding his weapons incorrectly when weapon swapping
  • Fixed an issue that caused Jason to become “shiny” when equipped with a bloody skin
  • Fixed an issue with Part 5 Jason’s hands being “bright orange”
  • Fixed an issue with Part 6 Jason’s mask strap being discolored
  • Fixed an issue that caused Savini Jason’s clothes to “flicker”

Counselors

• Fixed an issue with Medical Sprays not functioning properly
  • Fixed an issue with Victoria’s pants changing into the incorrect pattern when the player equips the Sweater
  • Fixed an issue where Tiffany’s swimsuit outfit was not able to be individually customized between the top and bottom
  • Fixed a bug where Buggzy’s shoes would deform when performing certain emotes
  • Fixed an issue with Jenny and Tiffany’s model in the character selection menu

Vehicles

• Addressed the “Rubberbanding” bugs

Maps
General

• Increased the amount of shore spawners on each map
    • Note: These are the item spawners that are used to respawn weapons and repair parts when a counselor escapes or dies in the water

Jarvis House

• Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly take damage when climbing out one of the windows in the Vacation House

Pinehurst

• Added a car blocking volume to the small bridge next to the Halfway House

Single Player Challenges

• Fixed an issue on Broken Down where Buggzy’s head and neck were slightly disconnected in the opening cinematic
  • Fixed a bug on Lights Out where Speed Demon would become unobtainable after 1 minute
  • Addressed an issue on Stargazing where Shelly would jump out the windows instead of using the front door
  • Fixed a bug on Packanack Party that caused A.J. and Adam’s VO to play even after they had been killed
  • Fixed an issue on Strip Poker where there could sometimes be a duplicate A.J. in the opening cinematic
  • Fixed a bug on JASON IS HERE where Lachappa’s VO would play twice in the intro
  • Fixed a bug on JASON IS HERE where Buggzy and Vanessa’s conversation was not playing properly
  • Fixed a bug on JASON IS HERE where Buggzy would sometimes start sleepwalking for a few moments before falling back to sleep
  • Fixed an issue on Vacation Party where the counselors may sit in mid air or behave erratically when Jason walked past the window by the side of the building
  • Fixed an issue on Vacation Party where killing Vanessa during her conversation with Kenny would break Kenny’s AI

Sound

• Fixed a bug where certain weapons would not produce the sound effect that occurs when Jason destroys a hiding spot
  • Fixed a bug where the sound effects for doors, barricades, etc. would not consistently trigger

UI

• [XB1] Addressed an issue that was causing the morph reticle to disappear
  • [PC] Fixed an issue that caused some of the emotes to be unclickable in the emote selection menu
  • [PC] Added “Knife Throw” to the Keybindings menu
  • [PC] The “Left” and “Right” movement key bindings will now properly affect movement while driving

No it is not. Not live in the US on the east coast. 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

WAAAAHHHH!!!! 

Why does Xbox always get screwed?!?! We're important too!!!

Just joking, thanks for the notes guys.

Well, I mean you some what got a point there (No hate at all I know there is a lot to fix) But I can't even play it anymore because it crashes after the "Press A" screen. :/ It's been like this since the may 24th update. I only got to play about two full rounds. I just can't wait to play it tho. It's been two weeks and I didn't get to see the update that well. (Somebody told me not to skip the intro and see if that'll work, it did for a minute then crashed.)

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

Lookin good! I'm about to check it out in a second. 

YES! We win again. We always win!

We do and we're playing the new patch right now.

It's so cool to be first. It always is. 

You guys are number 1 when it comes to having the lowest amount of players actively playing this game daily as well.

You guys are iconic at this point.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

No it is not. Not live in the US on the east coast. 

You may need to restart (full power cycle) your console to get it pushed instantly.

PS: Please don't quote the full OP like that.

1 minute ago, Tracy said:

But I can't even play it anymore because it crashes after the "Press A" screen.

Forgot people are having that issue... You have a right to complain about this lol

• Like 1

New bug I notice is when Jason rages though a door, the door will appear to be intact, but you'll be able to pass right though it.  I was confused when a buddy whom was Jason that round was inside the cabin despite both entrance doors looked intact.

45 minutes ago, AncientHoplite said:

@Dolemite Is the game crashing because of the settings being maxed out?

Nope, the game still crashes even after I change the video settings. If the crash happens - and it happens regularly - it happens while it's loading up a match.

16 minutes ago, Ezeck said:

@ShiftySamurai And when are you going to remove that damn .dll hack that gives access to the savini?

Anticheat flags it, so those people end up banned automatically.

2 hours ago, MrHorrorFan said:

When will you fix the disc exclusive clothing pack that gets uninstalled automatically on xbox when people also have the part 7 kill pack installed and why the halloween clothing pack is named retail clothing pack, i know its not a big issue but people who own the psycial version should recieve the extra dlcs it comes with  

@ShiftySamurai Since you're online can you guys at least confirm you're aware of this issue?

45 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

You guys are number 1 when it comes to having the lowest amount of players actively playing this game daily as well.

You guys are iconic at this point.

That's easy to say when you can't see the console numbers. Seeing as PC sold about the same amount of copies as Xbox (maybe more), the Xbox has a good chance of having the least concurrent players. 

Any more light-weight anti-PC arguments? 

5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Anticheat flags it, so those people end up banned automatically.

Now we're talking. Let's melt those PUNKS!

Are you planning on fixing the thing where a counselor takes damage after Jason breaks the window they jumped through even if they're already on the ground?

Y'all fix the counselors having seizures during kill animations yet?

To be quite honest i'm not impressed it seems the most little things were addressed here and not the major such as Jason's grip and range, Deformed Jason's, Weapons being to low to hit windows properly, counselors still being able to hit Jason threw the windows, there are more just ain't gonna bother to waste my time saying it here.

32 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Nope, the game still crashes even after I change the video settings. If the crash happens - and it happens regularly - it happens while it's loading up a match.

Probably a silly question but, have you verified the integrity of the game files through Steam?

Jezz they can't even fix the hit detection that bug has plagued many of mine and  may friends games or my favorite bug that haven't fix yet for 3 updates is hits going through jason 

26 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

Are you planning on fixing the thing where a counselor takes damage after Jason breaks the window they jumped through even if they're already on the ground?

Why should this be fixed? I think it’s fair, you dive through an open window, Jason is on your ass, he breaks it, and deals 20% damage. Plus hit-detection is ass atm, so this rarely happens on single open windows.

Also, this is a good way to punish window looping, break window, and then throwing knife after dive animation = 50% damage. 

So how may I ask did you guys manage to screw the cars up so bad, first up with a patch to change the handling of the car that literally no one asked for (And damn near made the car pretty close to uncontrollable, I think just about anyone who's ever driven the cars have had to learn how to drive all over again from scratch, kind of like how the majority of 150 level Jasons have had to learn how to grab all over again...), and now as of the last and first match I played today, you guys have screwed the cars up to when you try to drive out of an exit with the car, you suicide, it just happened to me, and I watched it happen to the two seater as well, I get that you guys have a lot on your plate with this title, but at this point, you guys break more shit than you fix with each of these patches, hire some competent programmers to do damage control, or let this title just die, seriously, this is beyond absurd at this point, if you want to fix something wrong with the car, fix the rubber banding, don't acknowledge it, people have not only been acknowledging it for quite some time, but literally been begging you guys to FIX.

I don't usually get on these boards or that cess pool that is Reddit, but you guys have a great title with great potential, and it just seems at this point, that you guys have no f*#&$%* idea what you are doing, or how to fix it.

Your patch releases resemble the comedian Gallaghers 'Now I have a lap, Now I don't have a lap' routine as he stands up and then squats and then stands up again.

Regards.

• Like 4