On 6/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No, it backfired horrifically. Knowing the Devs track record, they're either too incompetent to actually fix anything, or too lazy to care. The game is all manner of fucked-up at the moment and for the life of me I cannot understand why they would release an update for the game that NOBODY QC'ed first. Why wasn't a test-run performed? I understand they're a small company but come on... would it really have been so difficult to just give somebody a controller and go "Here, play this for a while and tell me if you run into problems"?

Edit: I didn't understand what people were talking about when they said the game "ends early" until it happened last night as Jason. At first I thought the last 2 counselors quit or that I'd run out of time (this was inside the 2 minute warning), but one of them PMed me back and said there was still about 1:20 left and that the game, in his words, "just kinda does that now".

No offense, but maybe ?😏 just maybe they tried to get this new patch before the 1 year anniversary of the games launch on PS4 ?, which I thought was May 29th 2017?  Just shoottin' from the hip.

3 hours ago, eshadeolmalaika@yahoo.com said:

No offense, but maybe ?😏 just maybe they tried to get this new patch before the 1 year anniversary of the games launch on PS4 ?, which I thought was May 29th 2017?  Just shoottin' from the hip.

That's the problem; they released a patch that had been rushed with no QC checks to ensure everything worked as it should. It's like if you went to Burger King for french fries and they gave you a choice between waiting 30 minutes for them to cook a fresh batch, or taking the crappy ones that are ready now but will probably give you constipation.

Ok , I just found out that you really can´t quick block anymore. So please six that and make the counselors solid again when they are getting grabbed , so that you can use them as a Shield as Jason. And also you are able to get immediately stunned after a kill and also after a pocket knife and you can do Nothing against it as Jason,

Atleast Kill stun didn´t existed before the update. The pocket knife stun was already in the game. I hope you address this guys. Thanks.

• Confused 1

On 6/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ok , I just found out that you really can´t quick block anymore. So please six that and make the counselors solid again when they are getting grabbed , so that you can use them as a Shield as Jason. And also you are able to get immediately stunned after a kill and also after a pocket knife and you can do Nothing against it as Jason,

Atleast Kill stun didn´t existed before the update. The pocket knife stun was already in the game. I hope you address this guys. Thanks.

The last update was crap. I have so many issues in the game now.

I also think Jason is too weak. Still to many pocket knives. I get stabbed twice (at least) from each counselor. That's 14 pocket knives. I am again wondering if the pocket knife glitch is back in so way. I though it was cut to 6 from 8. I think it needs to be 4.

People are teaming and just making Jason look like a puss. He was anything but that in the films. He needs a boost. I kill 7/8 or 8/8 most matches, but they have made it ridiculously easy to punk Jason as a counselor.

People are teaming and just making Jason look like a puss. He was anything but that in the films. He needs a boost. I kill 7/8 or 8/8 most matches, but they have made it ridiculously easy to punk Jason.

AKA character integrity of Jason. 

But should counselors ability to steer be nerfed more to make the steering even worse and squirelly than what it already is because character integrity of horror films camp visitors is usually pretyy crappy, and cars take a looooong time to start. I say no to the later two. The steering needs to be smooth and the god damned starting the car shouldn't of been nerfed on the perks from 20 or 25% faster down to 15% faster is still pretty slow starting. But Jason's character integrity as mentioned by a YouTube mid weight star and Twitch Star have pointed out CHARACTER INTEGRITY DIMINISHING as of late.

12 hours ago, eshadeolmalaika@yahoo.com said:

But Jason's character integrity as mentioned by a YouTube mid weight star and Twitch Star have pointed out CHARACTER INTEGRITY DIMINISHING as of late.

U wot m8? Just kidding , but What?

17 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ive played a lot of games and none are as glitchy as this one.

I have played a ton of games on many different platforms and I can say, "This is the most glitchy game I have ever seen!" , and be totally truthful in my statement.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:45 PM, kepps-66 said:

I also think Jason is too weak. Still to many pocket knives.

Really? I can still crush a full lobby as Jason. It's a weak match for me if I'm Jason and kill only 4/8. I find too many people are REACTIVE. People playing as Jason hear gas going into a car and they immediately morph. I can easily do the same as a counselor,  and I'll creep around inside a cabin for several minutes while Jason searches and searches while I'm on the other side of a wall. I think of what people EXPECT me to do as counselor/Jason, and use that against them.

My beef has always been with how rudimentary the programming is. As an example, if you spectate 2 or more couneslors who are being chased, each time you switch cameras, the "scary" music starts playing from the beginning, instead of playing as one continuous track like any other proper game. When I noticed this it indicated how immature the devs are as  programmers...