4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

If they would do the right thing and patch in support for PS4 pro and Xbox1X it would easily be possible

This came from GunMedia_Ben :

This has come up before and this is rather typical in most games. Basically we build a highly polished section for show and then start to build out and create more content and so forth. The more content you make, the more memory and resources that are being allocated to run the game. The more you run, the less fidelity you get overall. The way that our game works in Unreal as an online title with a lot of interactive parts (characters controlling vehicles, interacting with one another, a ton of spawned items on the map, etc...) all cause a lot of memory to be used. So; the game does look really darn good, especially on PC with Epic settings, but depending on where you run your game on what platform might cause you to see just a little less. 

Single player on the other hand, is all loaded in locally for you, which is why games tend to look better in single player, or maps are larger, or various ways to help boost fidelity without losing much. 

And this is what @WashingtonJones said :

While the Xbox One X is very impressive, you would probably need a $3000+ PC to run the alpha version as a full game. The graphics card alone would cost more than the entire Xbox.

Computing is great right now, but it's not that great yet.  

4 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

The match ending early thing always seemed to happen when either Jason killed Tommy or Tommy escaped. So if your Jason do not kill Tommy til last unless you want to risk the match ending early.

Also a trick I've learned from getting stuck putting the prop on the boat. Spam crouch and try to move and it will let you after a few times. It's still annoying sometimes getting stuck to the car/boat after repair but at least spamming crouch can fix it.

No one should be having to do these things. The devs should be hotfixing these issues. They surely are NOT working on any DLC, so they should be able to hotfix these things in a timely manner. Yet they choose not to, and they don't even offer up any communications about the issues. 

1 hour ago, kepps-66 said:

No one should be having to do these things. The devs should be hotfixing these issues. They surely are NOT working on any DLC, so they should be able to hotfix these things in a timely manner. Yet they choose not to, and they don't even offer up any communications about the issues. 

I think that's what pisses me off the most; the fact that none of them bothered to poke their head in on here and say "We know the patch caused problems, we're working on it".  That one little sentence would go a very long way towards easing tension.

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I think that's what pisses me off the most; the fact that none of them bothered to poke their head in on here and say "We know the patch caused problems, we're working on it".  That one little sentence would go a very long way towards easing tension.

Exactly!! That is what really gets me about me too. They can’t even say “We are working on a fix”. It’s like they are just happy to let it die and work on other things at this point. The game is almost broken beyond being playable. New patch has meant double issues here lately. This engine update seems way more buggy than before. 

13 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Screaming FIX THE GAME is no use to anything except maybe your blood pressure.

Guys, let's try to keep it to any actual bug reports, glitches and general weird stuff in here. Anything else is well off topic.

Can we please get a update on what is currently happening?  Is a another patch currently in the works, what does it fix, and when is a estimate on the drop?  We don't need every detail, but we have been left in the dark too long, especially after the news regarding DLC.

PC rules, go away with your stuipid consoles.

And fix the game ! now ! its even impossible to play as a group as usal! never had problems withs parties until this fucking unnecessary engine update.

20180620033737_1.jpg

20180620033721_1.jpg

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This game is personally the most bug filled glitch infested game I've ever played in my entire life and I owned an Atari when it first came out.  The fact that they won't even acknowledge on social media that the "upgrade" and latest patch were total disasters....I....I..don't even know what to say.  I've NEVER seen anything like this from a company before.  It really is astounding.

22 hours ago, prodigy said:

I reported countless bugs with videos, they never watched them ! I'm done with this stuipid dev team and report system.

I reported with video proof at least 25 toxic players who working with jason, who glitch out and inside map, betrayals, and other things but these players still play the game. No ban, no nothing. The reports are 3-4-5 months ago.

I think what they should do is (for lack of a better word) 'unpatch/uninstall' the May 24th update entirely, seeing as how it's directly responsible for how shitty the game has become. F13:TG has always had a few bugs/glitches even at launch, but they were mostly little more than annoying. The ones we have now can legitimately and accurately be called "game-breaking" because that's literally what they are. Sound effects not matching up is one thing, but matches ending early and counselors spontaneously dying is a different story. 

Assuming they actually read these threads (which they probably don't) here's a piece of friendly advice: Updates are suppose to IMPROVE the game, not degrade it. Now that DLC is no longer a concern, are you going to direct your attention to fixing the many, MANY problems with the game or are you just going to say "fuck it" and abandon us?

word.

And why they dont play their own game public ?  How it is possible to release such a bad build ? Maybe a public Beta test would be bette rfor the future.

I play and actually enjoy this game since the release. I'm lvl 150 since months of increase and played over 600 hours. But this update and bug situation after 12 months of this game is a big disappointment!

We will probably not hear anything more from the dev's or from Shifty. I have posted multiple tweets about the issue(s) and have tagged both Shifty and Wes, neither have commented or responded. Shifty did respond a few days ago just to say they know about the issues, but he didn't give anymore details.

15 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

We know the patch caused problems, we're working on it

15 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

They can’t even say “We are working on a fix”.

Shifty has popped into several threads to say exactly that. They know what's wrong (they see these threads daily) and they're working on it. Not much else for him to say.

14 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Can we please get a update on what is currently happening?  Is a another patch currently in the works, what does it fix, and when is a estimate on the drop?  We don't need every detail, but we have been left in the dark too long, especially after the news regarding DLC.

Damon is a mod, he has nothing to do with the devs outside of keeping the forums clean.

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Shifty has popped into several threads to say exactly that. They know what's wrong (they see these threads daily) and they're working on it. Not much else for him to say.

I haven't seen any such post from him. I did, however, get a tweet from him stating they know of the bugs.

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

I haven't seen any such post from him. I did, however, get a tweet from him stating they know of the bugs.

I check his profile every once in a while to see what he has posted, that might be why you don't see it.

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We do miss stuff sometimes.

Right now we’re waiting on confirmation for some things, but I would like to get some messaging about the next update out today. 

On 6/18/2018 at 1:25 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

We are working on bugs deemed Critical right now. There will be a listing of these up soon, but Critical would be things like the game ending when it shouldn’t, and not being the character you select. 

This one got locked so I can't quote it directly:

"We had posts every week for four months talking about what was being worked on. Well, nearly every week. I readily admit that Chad dancing in the rain doesn’t really count.

We've had threads about the issues present in the engine update, and we are working on one for the next update as well. Random counselors, game ending early, and death by escape are some of the big topics. 

As stated in the press release, we are still going to work on fixes, and dedicated servers are being worked on as well. Unfortunately dedicated servers aren’t really something you can say are “80% done” due to the nature of how they work. They’re kind of either done, or not done.

There are other topics that I cannot communicate about, and those questions will go unanswered. "

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20148-more-communication-from-the-developers-on-our-questions-please/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-308119

They have been quiet lately, but I think that was to be expected. A little patience can go a long way.

Shifty has said a few times now that they are working on shit. I'm sure he would let us know when he has the info on when it could be ready to drop.

36 minutes ago, Truth said:

I check his profile every once in a while to see what he has posted, that might be why you don't see it.

This one got locked so I can't quote it directly:

"We had posts every week for four months talking about what was being worked on. Well, nearly every week. I readily admit that Chad dancing in the rain doesn’t really count.

We've had threads about the issues present in the engine update, and we are working on one for the next update as well. Random counselors, game ending early, and death by escape are some of the big topics. 

As stated in the press release, we are still going to work on fixes, and dedicated servers are being worked on as well. Unfortunately dedicated servers aren’t really something you can say are “80% done” due to the nature of how they work. They’re kind of either done, or not done.

There are other topics that I cannot communicate about, and those questions will go unanswered. "

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20148-more-communication-from-the-developers-on-our-questions-please/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-308119

They have been quiet lately, but I think that was to be expected. A little patience can go a long way.

Thank you so much for posting this!! I need to start checking his profile as well. I have just been looking in this thread for updates/news from him! Thank you for your time!!

I'd rather he explain how they managed to be such massive fuck-ups in the first place.

In fairness, however, if they acknowledged they're aware of the problems they've caused and are working on a fix, then I think we should be patient and wait it out. I know I'm severely critical of the Devs (which they deserve), but as long as they're at least making an attempt I suppose that counts for something.

On a lighter note, I had 6 games in a row last night work more-or-less as they're supposed to (except for some Care Bear blood on Pinehurst which honestly I'm kind of hoping they leave in-game). The last game was in Packanack with a P8 Jason getting bullied and swarmed less than 2 minutes in. When it became obvious this was going to be one of those "lets dance on Jason and then kill him" rounds, and that nobody but me was trying to repair anything, I decided to take the fuse, both batteries, and a gas can to that little bitty building with only one door and one window too high to climb in (for "safe-keeping" of course), lock the door, then hop out the window.

It made for some VERY entertaining gameplay when Jason got lucky and killed Sweater Girl and they realized a Jason-kill was no longer possible.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It made for some VERY entertaining gameplay when Jason got lucky and killed Sweater Girl and they realized a Jason-kill was no longer possible.

Except you can get in that cabin now, it unlocks from both sides, so your kinda a failure as a troll. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Except you can get in that cabin now, it unlocks from both sides, so your kinda a failure as a troll. 

Really? Damn... I guess they didn't know that either since nothing got fixed.

18 hours ago, Truth said:

Damon is a mod, he has nothing to do with the devs outside of keeping the forums clean.

Yeah, this is the...um...well...Truth.

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2018 at 9:09 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Their failure isn't your failure. 

You still aren't a very good troll. 

I'll practice and try again later.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'll practice and try again later.

Ok, as long as you try your best.