1 hour ago, Truth said:

The people that care aren't going anywhere:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20062-were-still-here/

@Lambo had the issue for like a week last year. Not sure how it got fixed, I literally did nothing.

In general though, you should completely exit the game when you're done playing. Booting the game fresh each time has always cut down the crash rate and I feel like I have less bugs. I'd suggest starting there assuming you've done the basics (reinstall/hard system reset).

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot and see what happens!

Posted (edited)

😀 I

like this game , but, one little toggle Right or Left gets your ass stuck on a rock or worst case -->my last match: me and a poor old newb drowned by Jason.

Please, we know the dedication to making it likely that (just like the movies) at best, 2 counselors survive with some stabs and limps, BUT, ironically the rare chance (unless you play 8-10hrs per bloated sitting/gaming) you get to a boat or car undetected then try to escape out of that map,.... Maybe your the last counselor who fought his way past Jason's volleys,, well the last thing you want is movie like STUPIDITY - purposely programmed into the mechanics of the BOAT or car.  Let me clarify, on a good night of 4 hrs playing (average) I will get on a boat on a bad night - I don't get to be on a boat, on a average night I'll get to a boat and fix it (in a four hour session) and something else will come up, Jason discovers me , fellow counselors need help.

GUN ! We know "movie teens" in horror movies "twenty somethings" from that genre FILM? are engineered for spectator gawk fetishes.... But my god, we're gamers not sloppy steerers?...

Horrible!  Siskel and Ebert gave some of the movies of Friday the 13th franchise low depressing scores because of how depressing it was that--> Killer kills, 1 survivor out of a dozen or more. That was a paraphrase. What value is that to a gamer?

Whether a player plays to escape, beat up Jason, BOTH , drive around, walk around in a sort of surreal experience that 10% resembles some of these movie recollections (not that it has to come close to movie experience or that you designers are doing a bad job aesthetically -- contrary GREAT JOB AESTHETICALLY!!😍). The blueprint and tropes of stupid driver in horror flick is pretty degrading to gamers, not to the movie goer which I am both of these consumers!

Well, the feeling one gets from being engulfed by one of their weekly entertainment values by barelyescaping or teamworking is good, not great or sub par, it's just good, after a gym workout or work temperatures of 100 degrees where I live; what value does it hold to loose over and over then get the boat and die, due to some patch which made the worst gaming driving or boating experience WORSE?! That's where I start thinking of how valueless it becomes HEARING Siskel and Ebert's criticisms and repeated words depressing, depressing.  

The people are playing to have fun - generally.  They play to be in a "fantasy world" walking around beating up Jason, escaping by run/boat/ car, to be within a few feet from Jason's own breath. And yes, "some of them want to be abused"  some play to be the closest to a serial inhuman killer with "magic" powers of appearing out of nowhere (just like the movies) great, it is after all 8 counselors taking up space on a given map within a time frame of 19min and 30 or 45 seconds. 

Just please fix this boat and car steering. Not that getting stuck unable to interact with any friggin' items and fixtures isn't right out frustrating or inexcusable as well. 

I had to copy paste from an original post elsewhere.

Edited by eshadeolmalaika@yahoo.com
Original excluded valid info

On 6/14/2018 at 5:20 AM, Lambo said:

Howdy,

I play on Xbox 1, this morning I had the morph cursor on my map now tonight, it’s gone! Are there any Xbox folks that have this problem? That is one of things I thought was going to be addressed in the update? Just a tad irritated about it...but I’m still gonna play!

i still have the same problem. they did not fix the morph bug issue its been like this well over a year for me! i cant play it on xbox because of this ps4 no issue ....they said corrected the issue or whatever. corrected my ass. its a shame really as i have savini on their and cant use him or any jason in this state of the game 

@ShiftySamurai

Offline bots will pick up and carry the boat propeller.

Killed a Deborah bot that was holding a propellor on the Javris House map.

Offline bots will never use the boat to escape because it never spawns on any offline map.

Why would the propellor spawn with no boat for offline bots? 😄

Xbox One.

• Like 1

Now that you're not introducing any new content.... I hope all your efforts are being put on fixing the game

• Like 1

Twice since the latest patch the game has finished early before the time ran out, host was the survivor in both cases. The matches were not even close to the two minute mark, yet just suddenly ended when it came down to one counselor left.

• Like 1

I don't know if it all has been said before or not, but here it goes.

I have seen more bugs that almost make the game unplayable until some type of hotfix is done. 

1. Counselor becomes "stuck" to whatever car/boat they are repairing.

2. Jason, in rage, bust through the door but door remains.

3. Prop for the boat does not spawn in sometimes.

4. Escaping in the car shows that the player suicides.

5. Grab killing sometimes glitches to were the kill never happens (leaving Jason just holding them). Jason gets a kill, counselor doesn't die.

6. Higgins Haven bridge (smaller bridge by Shelly's Pass) is still glitched to were Jason cannot kill those under it.

7. Still walking on water in Pinehurst.

8. Matches are ending early, mostly when someone escapes by car. Match ends with time and players left.

This list goes on and on since the last update. The two water glitches was pre last update, but still need to be fixed. 

@ShiftySamurai can you give some type of update as to when or if we will see some or all of this fixed/patched? 

**Posted elsewhere, but the "forum po-po" felt it didn't need to be under "General Discussion" so reposted here.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:07 PM, Lurdiak said:

Goodness, this patch backfired somewhat...

No, it backfired horrifically. Knowing the Devs track record, they're either too incompetent to actually fix anything, or too lazy to care. The game is all manner of fucked-up at the moment and for the life of me I cannot understand why they would release an update for the game that NOBODY QC'ed first. Why wasn't a test-run performed? I understand they're a small company but come on... would it really have been so difficult to just give somebody a controller and go "Here, play this for a while and tell me if you run into problems"?

Edit: I didn't understand what people were talking about when they said the game "ends early" until it happened last night as Jason. At first I thought the last 2 counselors quit or that I'd run out of time (this was inside the 2 minute warning), but one of them PMed me back and said there was still about 1:20 left and that the game, in his words, "just kinda does that now".

10 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

@ShiftySamurai can you give some type of update as to when or if we will see some or all of this fixed/patched? 

Either never or "soon".

• Haha 1

Fix the game ! the most unstable build ever since release ! The game is complete broken ! Why you  changed this fucking engine when you know about the claims !?

Screaming FIX THE GAME is no use to anything except maybe your blood pressure.

Guys, let's try to keep it to any actual bug reports, glitches and general weird stuff in here. Anything else is well off topic.

50 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Guys, let's try to keep it to any actual bug reports, glitches and general weird stuff in here. Anything else is well off topic.

I reported countless bugs with videos, they never watched them ! I'm done with this stuipid dev team and report system.

Ok, just played a game where I escaped in a car and got the "you died" screen. Proceed to check the player list, my name is red and says Suicide. What?

4 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

the report system is broken. Many of the bugs have followed from patch to patch while the other ones that where just released, are going ignored. I am not like a lot of the others in the community screaming "Crucify the devs!!!!" but I do think since they are not working on DLC they could be fixing the game. They need to give it much more attention now that they clearly are not working on any type of DLC. I have reported the bugs over and over since Dec 2017 via www.jasonkillsbugs.com. I even recently started reporting them directly on Twitter to Shifty and Wes, still no relies or any news stating a time line or even acknowledging the issue!  

28 minutes ago, VoorheesPlease said:

Ok, just played a game where I escaped in a car and got the "you died" screen. Proceed to check the player list, my name is red and says Suicide. What?

Yes this is a noted bug.

28 minutes ago, VoorheesPlease said:

Known issue. It don't happen 100% of the time, but it happens enough to piss you off. 

The match ending early thing always seemed to happen when either Jason killed Tommy or Tommy escaped. So if your Jason do not kill Tommy til last unless you want to risk the match ending early.

Also a trick I've learned from getting stuck putting the prop on the boat. Spam crouch and try to move and it will let you after a few times. It's still annoying sometimes getting stuck to the car/boat after repair but at least spamming crouch can fix it.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:07 AM, Lurdiak said:

Goodness, this patch backfired somewhat…

It sure did…… the Backlash itself actually made me Angry (I had no Problems with the patch).

seriously, this patch got more bugs than the whole last year combined ! And now ? just weeks later, still no fixes ! what was the reason to merge to a new engine ? Still the graphics in the Alpha looks better !

2 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

Also a trick I've learned from getting stuck putting the prop on the boat. Spam crouch and try to move and it will let you after a few times. It's still annoying sometimes getting stuck to the car/boat after repair but at least spamming crouch can fix it.

This is also the "answer" to being interaction locked when you exit a car as a passenger.

12 minutes ago, prodigy said:

seriously, this patch got more bugs than the whole last year combined ! And now ? just weeks later, still no fixes ! what was the reason to merge to a new engine ? Still the graphics in the Alpha looks better !

They couldn´t do the game with Alpha graphics. It couldn´t even run on consoles then. @WashingtonJones can tell you a Story About that.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

They couldn´t do the game with Alpha graphics. It couldn´t even run on consoles then. @WashingtonJones can tell you a Story About that.

If they would do the right thing and patch in support for PS4 pro and Xbox1X it would easily be possible