So Is it a trend to complain that Counselors can Do things Now and Jason Needs 100 More Buffs, I'm Sorry If I sound Bias (Which I will).

My Point is: There have been a Ton of Posts On Buffing Jason which Focus On Nerfing Counselors in One Way Or Another, At this Point I feel like Each Of these Posts are Made by people who Always Play Jason and need it to be easier, Right Now I feel like the Balance is Fine and Wouldn't want either Side to Get a Buff, You are free to Disagree With me, But I don't think That Degrading the Ability of Counselors is going to make you any better at the game, Ciao.

• Like 3

Counselor shouldn't get nerfed, but I do agree Jason should be stronger.

Not exactly What I was Talking About, But I don't want him to get Buffed, I want them to fix the Random Glitches and Bugs which Degrade Jason's Abilities.

• Like 1

I look at it this way... i backed the game and bought numerous copies for others to enjoy playing as Jason and roaming the maps from the movies slaughtering unsuspecting counselors. Honestly didn’t even care too much for the counselor side of things. Then i finally got the game in my hands and played and played and played. And found that i love playing both Jason and counselor! But my fun as a counselor was in fearing Jason, running from him, trying to survive and help my fellow teammates try to escape this great white shark on land! Attacking him was a last resort... a means to try and survive a bit longer to escape or maybe accomplish one last objective to help my team before dying. I loved that escaping was hard as hell as it made it feel like true terror and a major accomplishment to live! Now, i just don’t fear Jason as much anymore. I still love playing both sides, but to me, i want to fear him again... not watch as people treat him like a piñata, teabagging and dancing the night away in his face. I’m trying to remember... which movie did that take place in again? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

Lol. I prefer counselor play. I don't think Jason needs buffs about everything. But I can also read people's opinions on this and not come up with a flame thread because I disagree with someone. This game is not without balance issues and to say otherwise is pretty dense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

I look at it this way... i backed the game and bought numerous copies for others to enjoy playing as Jason and roaming the maps from the movies slaughtering unsuspecting counselors. Honestly didn’t even care too much for the counselor side of things. Then i finally got the game in my hands and played and played and played. And found that i love playing both Jason and counselor! But my fun as a counselor was in fearing Jason, running from him, trying to survive and help my fellow teammates try to escape this great white shark on land! Attacking him was a last resort... a means to try and survive a bit longer to escape or maybe accomplish one last objective to help my team before dying. I loved that escaping was hard as hell as it made it feel like true terror and a major accomplishment to live! Now, i just don’t fear Jason as much anymore. I still love playing both sides, but to me, i want to fear him again... not watch as people treat him like a piñata, teabagging and dancing the night away in his face. I’m trying to remember... which movie did that take place in again? 

Exactly. Counselor play is at it's most fun when Jason is actually a force to recken with. And bugs aren't futtbucking you.

An imposing Jason makes the game fun. 

• Like 3

^ Flame Thread where? Excuse me but if you call this a Flame thread you need to see a Ton more Threads, I stand here for both Sides that neither one need Buffs, But both of the sides needs Fixes.

^^ Crue Something based off of a Movie isn't going to be EXACTLY, 100% Similar to the Movie, When did 8 People Survive Jason's Onslaught, When did so many Counselors fight Back, When Did they use Med Sprays And Fix Objectives, And Really, You can't really fear what you actually expect to come, Jason Was never scary for me.

@SmugDoka @malloymk

It's not about the person playing counselor or Jason. This all stems from quick play vs private matches. They are almost 2 different games in terms of balance.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Truth said:

@SmugDoka @malloymk

It's not about the person playing counselor or Jason. This all stems from quick play vs private matches. They are almost 2 different games in terms of balance.

And I'm Talking in General that Neither Side needs Buffs, I'm sorry if my terrible Writing didn't make my Point Clear, I don't think either side needs buffs, More like Fixes.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@SmugDoka @malloymk

Agreed. Smug just seems to think everything is perfect and felt the need to start a seperate thread to ask why people disagree with that. Seems flammable to me.

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

And I'm Talking in General that Neither Side needs Buffs, I'm sorry if my terrible Writing didn't make my Point Clear, I don't think either side needs buffs, More like Fixes.

I agree. But I also generally stick to quick play. This balance is as close to perfect as we can get there. In private matches, Jason could use a buff.

I agree. But I also generally stick to quick play. This balance is as close to perfect as we can get there. In private matches, Jason could use a buff.

I'm not sure About Private Matches Since I also Stick to QP.

3 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

^ Flame Thread where? Excuse me but if you call this a Flame thread you need to see a Ton more Threads, I stand here for both Sides that neither one need Buffs, But both of the sides needs Fixes.

^^ Crue Something based off of a Movie isn't going to be EXACTLY, 100% Similar to the Movie, When did 8 People Survive Jason's Onslaught, When did so many Counselors fight Back, When Did they use Med Sprays And Fix Objectives, And Really, You can't really fear what you actually expect to come, Jason Was never scary for me.

That’s just it... my point exactly... 8 people never survived. By the end of the movie, one to two tops! This is the “third act” of the film. They realize Jason is here and scatter. Now when people in the movies realize it, they do the same thing. Any one left alive runs! Time to get the hell out. Yes it’s a game, so there must be objectives... goals for both sides to strive for. Jason is to kill everyone. Counselor is to try and survive the night or escape. But it’s meant to difficult. It’s meant to require teamwork to try and do... i don’t consider teamwork being able to run a train on the most unstoppable killer in history, dancing while doing it. I’m fine with fireworks and knives. I don’t even mind the end spray so much. But to be able to slam Jason repeatedly and stun and stun and stun and stun and stun... in the movies or even real life, i get lucky and happen to stun, I’m taking off running, thanking God i got maybe one more small chance. I’m not sticking around to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. That’s insane.

I'm not sure About Private Matches Since I also Stick to QP.

Hence you not realizing why people are asking for a buff. Join a forum group for a few matches. Play as Jason then come back an tell us he shouldn't be buffed there. (Not trying to be mean)

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Hence you not realizing why people are asking for a buff. Join a forum group for a few matches. Play as Jason then come back an tell us he shouldn't be buffed there.

Oh Sorry, I don't think you Actually know I'm not the one doing the Playing, I watch my friend (He Lives one apartment lower than mine) And That's where I get most of my statistics, But I also feel like He shouldn't be Buffed, It makes sense for Someone who is not of equal skill to get trashed in PWs, Organized Groups are Meant to be OP After all.

Also Crue, If a group is coming your way Just be cheeky and Hop into Block, That's what I usually do.

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

Oh Sorry, I don't think you Actually know I'm not the one doing the Playing, I watch my friend 

@WashingtonJones thoughts? Lol

But why should Jason have to block or even run away from a group. Jason is walking through New York... kicks the shit out of the boom box... punks whip out knives and make a “stand”... one slight turn from Jason and a lift or his mask and watch em scatter like bugs in terror. 

THAT is how playing counselor should be 

• Confused 1

No, Crue I stick to my Bias Opinion that Playing a Counselor shouldn't be about going all "OH WOE ME A LARGE SUPERNATURAL MAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME, GOTTA RUN".

Sorry But No one will be able to change My Points, I am Bias and Stubborn, And you may hate me for it, I don't care.

Are we bringing in a 3rd Party?

He blocked me for defending someone else making suggestions without playing the game.

Tell your friend to join the forum group someday. Observe and report.

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

He blocked me for defending someone else making suggestions without playing the game.

Tell your friend to join the forum group someday. Observe and report.

I'm sure he will enjoy playing with Others, But I still stick to my Point that a Game shouldn't be Balanced on One side and Unbalanced on Other.

If we make Jason Unstoppable in PWs, No one will want to play QP because Counselors will get Trashed, If we make him Trash in PW, No one will want to play in Pw, But People still play QP.

And I still think that there is no way Jason can be Trash In One Place and OP in the Second One, If you are dealing with Experienced 150s, And you aren't as experienced, I feel like you will get trashed, That's all I have to say.

Now I don't have time to Continue Any Petty arguments I have probably started because of my so Called "Flame" Post, So I will be ending it here, Once Again Ciao.

(P.S Blocking you was a Pretty shitty move from his side)

• Thanks 1

@SmugDoka

and you are entitled to your opinion... no issue there. If you want to play that way, it’d be great if you and your friends could make a private lobby and play however you want to play! 

My point is intent vs delivery. The game was intended to be difficult... for counselors to have to use every resource to survive. The intent was to create a tension filled survival horror game. The delivery, at least in its current state, is closer to a carnival version of whack a mole. 

I’d like survival horror to be about you know... horror and trying to survive! Not watch rerun after rerun of Whack a Jason. Again, if you want to play that way, that’s the great thing about private lobbies. But the delivery of the product to the masses should be about what was intended. As it stands right now it isn’t. 

Just now, cruehitman said:

@SmugDoka

and you are entitled to your opinion... no issue there. If you want to play that way, it’d be great if you and one friends could make a private lobby and play however you want to play! 

My point is intent vs delivery. The game was intended to be difficult... for counselors to have to use every resource to survive. The intent was to create a tension filled survival horror game. The delivery, at least in its current state, is closer to a carnival version of whack a mole. 

I’d like survival horror to be about you know... horror and trying to survive! Not watch rerun after rerun of Whack a Jason. Again, if you want to play that way, that’s the great thing about private lobbies. But the delivery of the product to the masses should be about what was intended. As it stands right now it isn’t. 

Oh Sorry if you think I am the Whack-A-Mole Type of Player (Once Again Since I watch my friend play, Sometimes he lets me play too.) I don't really like that style and Thank you for not Hating on me for being entitled to my Opinion, I can see your point as well.

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

And I still think that there is no way Jason can be Trash In One Place and OP in the Second One, If you are dealing with Experienced 150s, And you aren't as experienced, I feel like you will get trashed, That's all I have to say.

I'm also level 150. When I play with the forum group, I'm lucky to kill half of them.

I appreciate the current balance. I don't want anything major to change. Minor adjustments, but nothing too drastic.

The game should be balance in quick play (as it is) because that's where MOST people are playing. I'm just trying to explain why people are calling for buffs, even though quick play seems balanced.

• Like 1

I'm also level 150. When I play with the forum group, I'm lucky to kill half of them.

I appreciate the current balance. I don't want anything major to change. Minor adjustments, but nothing too drastic.

The game should be balance in quick play (as it is) because that's where MOST people are playing. I'm just trying to explain why people are calling for buffs, even though quick play seems balanced.

I can see that you are trying to explain that, But I'm not disagreeing with you personally, I'm Disagreeing with the people who are calling out for those Buffs.