Daneasaur

Undeniable proof Kenny is an Alien.

I wondered about Kenny for some time... His perfectly average stats... his fondness for Plaid... how he could score AJ, Tiffany, and Vanessa... It was simply not adding up.

I took a stroll into Pinehurst and found that he was there, hiding among the mentally disturbed. Before I could question him, he responded with blast of green energy from his hidden ray gun! I knew this was my chance to prove my suspicions and expose him to all, so I tore him open right on the deck to end his facade!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Guy said:

MerryCompleteErin-size_restricted.gif

I'm growing somewhat fond of it. I think for added fun, there should be a toggle option for the whole neon/rainbow blood effects. User side only, of course.

Reminds me of the days of N64's Goldeneye and cheat codes to make blood any manner of colors.

Just that the whole NEON aspect of it is bonus points since it's in such contrast to the rest of the game's setting.

Im gonna miss the fire works when its gone...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im gonna miss the fire works when its gone...lol

I know, right?

Just gimmie a toggle for it so I can turn the counselors into piniatas for once. Take an accident and make it something good.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm growing somewhat fond of it. I think for added fun, there should be a toggle option for the whole neon/rainbow blood effects. User side only, of course.

Reminds me of the days of N64's Goldeneye and cheat codes to make blood any manner of colors.

Just that the whole NEON aspect of it is bonus points since it's in such contrast to the rest of the game's setting.

Yeah , it will be a shame when they remove it. But it only happens because as soon as you enter the main house in Pinehurst the atmosphere changes (go in the house and look out the door. It´s gonna look like an apocalypse.) , so they would have to add something to Change the blood.

10 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , it will be a shame when they remove it. But it only happens because as soon as you enter the main house in Pinehurst the atmosphere changes (go in the house and look out the door. It´s gonna look like an apocalypse.) , so they would have to add something to Change the blood.

It seems like some lighting/filter problem. Perhaps some not-yet-used assets intended for the Grendel Map.

9 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

It seems like some lighting/filter problem. Perhaps some not-yet-used assets intended for the Grendel Map. 

Isn´t that a bit too far fetched……...but now that you said it , it actually could be.

The fact that Pine Hurst Has all of these Things is Even Better, Considering it is a Place for Mental Patients, We may all be going crazy and seeing these! 

• Like 1

I knew it!!! Aliens did it!!!.... Those green blooded... inhuman.... I wonder what alien beer tastes like.

• Like 1