I was wondering if an epic or legendary Escape Artist would allow Jenny to break free from Jason's grab more often (or just allow her to do so against Jason's with bad grip strength.)

Discuss.

Worthless perk. Escape Artist only works if the Jason player didn't equip a quick kill. And even if he didn't it's still dependant on Jason grabbing you in an area where a grab kill isn't viable and he has to take the time to walk around and look for a spot or a environmental kill. In that situation Jenny is going to escape anyway.  Considering that it dosen't boost your chances of escape very much Jenny is really the only councilor it would be effective on. And since it would only work in situations Jenny would escape grab anyway Escape Artist is worthless. Sell it even if it's Legendary it does nothing but take up space.

Equipped an epic one on Jenny before and I didn't notice a difference. I would expect it to work better while I'm lazily mashing out of a grab, but no.. You're better off mashing out for God spare life like everyone else.

Unreliable and not worth it.  Better to Buff her Fear resistance (Epic Preparedness + Epic Nerves of Steel) or buff her Combat (Swift Attacker + Sucker Punch).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Unreliable and not worth it.  Better to Buff her Fear resistance (Epic Preparedness + Epic Nerves of Steel) or buff her Combat (Swift Attacker + Sucker Punch).

Agreed. No fear Jenny is actually viable. Equip a 10% NOS and 10% Preparedness and Jenny gains 0 fear.

6 hours ago, disco romance said:

I was wondering if an epic or legendary Escape Artist would allow Jenny to break free from Jason's grab more often (or just allow her to do so against Jason's with bad grip strength.)

Discuss.

I've tried Epic Escape artist on Jenny too, it doesn't work well. It seemed like when Mitch first came out, that guy breaks out of grabs so fast without any perk or pocket knives. I don't know about now, I hear Adam breaks out quickly too.