Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, EternalSunshine said:

We never mentioned removing combat completly, but diminishing it so we dont get to a point where people gather around him and kick his ass for 5-10 mins.

You never mentioned removing combat completely. He did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The players that want to stand on equal footing with Jason really need to find a different game. 

This should not be that game. A bat swing to get away or help a counselor get loose is one thing. But to stand around in a group of even just three, and more or less chain stun Jason is just sad. 

I've used this before but I'll state it here. A bad Jason should kill a good counselor 70-80 percent of the time. That's the balance this game should have. The balance should be in favor of Jason. Not even ground. The ABSOLUTE best counselors should escape at maybe 50 percent.

It shouldn't be a matter of, "I'm a better player than the person playing Jason so I should win every time." You're up against Jason, he should be murdering you a solid 7/10 times. This game isn't win/lose. That's why you don't see leader boards, it's not intended to be competitive.

I know it's just my opinion and others disagree but I think this was the intention of the developers before the community complained about it.

*counselor preferred player.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

The players that want to stand on equal footing with Jason really need to find a different game. 

This should not be that game. A bat swing to get away or help a counselor get loose is one thing. But to stand around in a group of even just three, and more or less chain stun Jason is just sad. 

I've used this before but I'll state it here. A bad Jason should kill a good counselor 70-80 percent of the time. That's the balance this game should have. The balance should be in favor of Jason. Not even ground. The ABSOLUTE best counselors should escape at maybe 50 percent.

It shouldn't be a matter of, "I'm a better player than the person playing Jason so I should win every time." You're up against Jason, he should be murdering you a solid 7/10 times. This game isn't win/lose. That's why you don't see leader boards, it's not intended to be competitive.

I know it's just my opinion and others disagree but I think this was the intention of the developers before the community complained about it.

*counselor preferred player.

You sir, have sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

The players that want to stand on equal footing with Jason really need to find a different game. 

This should not be that game. A bat swing to get away or help a counselor get loose is one thing. But to stand around in a group of even just three, and more or less chain stun Jason is just sad. 

I've used this before but I'll state it here. A bad Jason should kill a good counselor 70-80 percent of the time. That's the balance this game should have. The balance should be in favor of Jason. Not even ground. The ABSOLUTE best counselors should escape at maybe 50 percent.

It shouldn't be a matter of, "I'm a better player than the person playing Jason so I should win every time." You're up against Jason, he should be murdering you a solid 7/10 times. This game isn't win/lose. That's why you don't see leader boards, it's not intended to be competitive.

I know it's just my opinion and others disagree but I think this was the intention of the developers before the community complained about it.

*counselor preferred player.

Yes, this 100%^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

The players that want to stand on equal footing with Jason really need to find a different game. 

This should not be that game. A bat swing to get away or help a counselor get loose is one thing. But to stand around in a group of even just three, and more or less chain stun Jason is just sad. 

I've used this before but I'll state it here. A bad Jason should kill a good counselor 70-80 percent of the time. That's the balance this game should have. The balance should be in favor of Jason. Not even ground. The ABSOLUTE best counselors should escape at maybe 50 percent.

It shouldn't be a matter of, "I'm a better player than the person playing Jason so I should win every time." You're up against Jason, he should be murdering you a solid 7/10 times. This game isn't win/lose. That's why you don't see leader boards, it's not intended to be competitive.

If you're having problems killing groups of counselors obviously you should try a different strategy. 1 person was just trying to save another person and Jason couldn't kill them in time now a group has gathered. Jason was too predictable. Jason was too grabby. Jason was too salty. Jason was fooling around. Whatever the case Jason learned a lesson and will become better because of it. More often then not salt prevails and Jason blames the mechanics and wants things catered more to his city play style.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

If you're having problems killing groups of counselors obviously you should try a different strategy. 1 person was just trying to save another person and Jason couldn't kill them in time now a group has gathered. Jason was too predictable. Jason was too grabby. Jason was too salty. Jason was fooling around. Whatever the case Jason learned a lesson and will become better because of it. More often then not salt prevails and Jason blames the mechanics and wants things catered more to his city play style.

First, you're right. The salt in this game is unbelievable. I can't fathom how people can get so upset about a damn video game....everyone gets so mad anymore. Someone disagrees on this forum, insult. The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

Second, I agree Jason players need to get better and adapt to counselor improvements, but perfect balance for this game should always favor Jason. Heads up especially. I liked the suggestion about med sprays taking longer to apply so there's more incentive to get away. The best option for a Jason encounter should be flight instead of fight. I've even suggested before that pocket knives should have a 25% fail rate so counselors don't have that cushion of a guaranteed grab break. 

Lastly, being Jason should be the "very easy" setting of the game. Being a counselor is the "hard", sometimes "very hard" setting, depending on the Jason player. Getting selected as Jason should be the little breather you get between counselor draws to let off some steam. If you're not a fan of being murdered 75% of the time, sometimes in the most unfair ways, you are for sure playing the wrong game. There are guys out there now who's escape rates are 80-90% which sucks. 

I don't know, I'm probably in the minority but that's the game we had a year ago, and it was great. Imagine that game with no bugs or glitches. 

Remember how wild your first few matches were? 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

First, you're right. The salt in this game is unbelievable. I can't fathom how people can get so upset about a damn video game....everyone gets so mad anymore. Someone disagrees on this forum, insult. The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

Second, I agree Jason players need to get better and adapt to counselor improvements, but perfect balance for this game should always favor Jason. Heads up especially. I liked the suggestion about med sprays taking longer to apply so there's more incentive to get away. The best option for a Jason encounter should be flight instead of fight. I've even suggested before that pocket knives should have a 25% fail rate so counselors don't have that cushion of a guaranteed grab break. 

Lastly, being Jason should be the "very easy" setting of the game. Being a counselor is the "hard", sometimes "very hard" setting, depending on the Jason player. Getting selected as Jason should be the little breather you get between counselor draws to let off some steam. If you're not a fan of being murdered 75% of the time, sometimes in the most unfair ways, you are for sure playing the wrong game. There are guys out there now who's escape rates are 80-90% which sucks. 

I don't know, I'm probably in the minority but that's the game we had a year ago, and it was great. Imagine that game with no bugs or glitches. 

Remember how wild your first few matches were?

You hit on some pretty good points. I agree that the game should favor Jason, as he's supposed to be the star of the show.

Turning back time by 12 months, I do remember how things were. During my first match, I hid for the full 20 minutes. That's the only time I ever did that. You can't get away with that now. I also got killed pretty quick if I spawned near an objective, until I learned to get the hell out of dodge. Things have changed so much, it's almost like playing an entirely different game. Despite the good and the bad, I've enjoyed it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 8:08 AM, rickyount02 said:

Lastly, being Jason should be the "very easy" setting of the game. Being a counselor is the "hard", sometimes "very hard" setting, depending on the Jason player. Getting selected as Jason should be the little breather you get between counselor draws to let off some steam. If you're not a fan of being murdered 75% of the time, sometimes in the most unfair ways, you are for sure playing the wrong game. There are guys out there now who's escape rates are 80-90% which sucks. 

I don't know, I'm probably in the minority but that's the game we had a year ago, and it was great. Imagine that game with no bugs or glitches. 

Remember how wild your first few matches were?

Yes my first experiences with Jason was 8 pocket knives, Jason hunters, Chad dancing in his speedo, almost dying and sticking with it. Turning my Jason on neutral and having more fun running for my life from better Jason's and taking the way Jason kills me as experience and using it for my Jason gameplay.

Now I play part 4 with machete slash groups, trap less, and brush off escapes. 

I agree there should be changes but the challenge is the fun part for me in all seriousness, the med spray tanks are an issue for me so I slash more.. shaky cams are vomit inducing but the Jason two hand choke is hilarious when shaking. 

There are some really competitive people in this game that you will run into no matter what you change they will survive I befriend them actually and tell them gg

As for making Jason easier, I disagree.  Murder should never be easy. The counselors all dying is canon to some Ft13 fans but if you guarantee murder to people they tend to give up playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, F134Ever86 said:

But what good is Chad if he cant battle?

Nothing. Seems like @Poormetheus and @rickyount02 don’t know or forgot about. Getting rid or limiting combat makes strength and luck at a bad state. The power should go to whoever is better. This game would be boring as hell and stale if Jason had 2 mobility options, an anti-stealth mechanic, and insta kill, and counselors had the ability to run, nothing else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 9:05 PM, Whammigobambam said:

If you're having problems killing groups of counselors obviously you should try a different strategy. 1 person was just trying to save another person and Jason couldn't kill them in time now a group has gathered. Jason was too predictable. Jason was too grabby. Jason was too salty. Jason was fooling around. Whatever the case Jason learned a lesson and will become better because of it. More often then not salt prevails and Jason blames the mechanics and wants things catered more to his city play style.

Thing is the game started out in Jason's favor, but the counselor mains cried and changed that up. Just like the survivors crying about the killers and having them nerfed. This game was backed by and promised to cater to hard core fans of the franchise. Not the casual gamers who want this game to become another DBD.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think fixing block and other combat adjustments like switching targets, being able to grab and throw knives while in CS would even the playing field a bit. Even allow Jason to swing at different levels and charge swings for greater power and possibly throw his main weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Thing is the game started out in Jason's favor, but the counselor mains cried and changed that up. Just like the survivors crying about the killers and having them nerfed. This game was backed by and promised to cater to hard core fans of the franchise. Not the casual gamers who want this game to become another DBD.

If Jason is experienced all counselors die, average Jason's let a couple get away just as in the movies. Newbie Jason's downright suck but if you gave the same ammunition you give to newbie Jason's that you give to experienced Jason's, rounds would go no longer than 5 minutes. 

Jason suffers in private matches or a competitive setting which I hear all the time this game isn't supposed to be. I disagree with that and I'd love to see how this game plays out in a esports setting. Jason suffers when there is team communication he just can't be at 2 objectives at once. I usually choose to be at the car over the phone because that is a more immediate escape and the phone stays trapped throughout the match.

Jason thrives in quickplay and there's all sorts of crap in quickplay. I bet half the time I die that bastard in the closet has his map pulled up. There's no way to prove teaming there's even a bigger problem with being able to detect teaming. Jason teaming is a thing because the Jason player at one point thought this is unfair for Jason and now is the absolute worst type of player. More ammunition for those guys too? I would actually stop playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Nothing. Seems like @Poormetheus and @rickyount02 don’t know or forgot about. Getting rid or limiting combat makes strength and luck at a bad state. The power should go to whoever is better. This game would be boring as hell and stale if Jason had 2 mobility options, an anti-stealth mechanic, and insta kill, and counselors had the ability to run, nothing else. 

This is what I mean when I say wrong game. 

Tiffany, the power should go to whoever is better, in a fair game. This is NOT a fair game. Strength and luck play the part for protectors. Counselors designed to protect repair counselors from Jason. Sometimes sacrificing their life in the process. Not seeking a fight. 

There are other games out there that give you the fair and balanced experience. This should absolutely not be that kind of game.

The gaming community hates the idea of being bested by someone less skilled. And their anonymity lets them express that hate in the worst ways.....

Until they can let go of that mentality and play THIS game for what it was meant to be, there will be a divide. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

If Jason is experienced all counselors die, average Jason's let a couple get away just as in the movies. Newbie Jason's downright suck but if you gave the same ammunition you give to newbie Jason's that you give to experienced Jason's, rounds would go no longer than 5 minutes. 

Jason suffers in private matches or a competitive setting which I hear all the time this game isn't supposed to be. I disagree with that and I'd love to see how this game plays out in a esports setting. Jason suffers when there is team communication he just can't be at 2 objectives at once. I usually choose to be at the car over the phone because that is a more immediate escape and the phone stays trapped throughout the match.

Jason thrives in quickplay and there's all sorts of crap in quickplay. I bet half the time I die that bastard in the closet has his map pulled up. There's no way to prove teaming there's even a bigger problem with being able to detect teaming. Jason teaming is a thing because the Jason player at one point thought this is unfair for Jason and now is the absolute worst type of player. More ammunition for those guys too? I would actually stop playing.

As soon as someone repairs and makes it clear that Jason gets notified , he has to Morph and now in Morph cooldown everyother Objective is free and they know it because they have mics…...

The onliest Jason who has a Chance would be Part II but because of his -Shift he can easily get juked Long enough. And even the traps would be Pretty useless because as soon as somebody with perfect Medic and perfect Thick-skinned (you can also add a perfect Hypochondriac) , the traps just became useless. And 20 seconds are enough to repair any objective with the Right character……..Especially Tommy.....

You can also buy time with every counselor being by Jason , Blocking and waiting for a grab just to smack him. Just this Scenario can last over 5 minutes and are enough for the cops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

If Jason is experienced all counselors die, average Jason's let a couple get away just as in the movies. Newbie Jason's downright suck but if you gave the same ammunition you give to newbie Jason's that you give to experienced Jason's, rounds would go no longer than 5 minutes. 

Jason suffers in private matches or a competitive setting which I hear all the time this game isn't supposed to be. I disagree with that and I'd love to see how this game plays out in a esports setting. Jason suffers when there is team communication he just can't be at 2 objectives at once. I usually choose to be at the car over the phone because that is a more immediate escape and the phone stays trapped throughout the match.

Jason thrives in quickplay and there's all sorts of crap in quickplay. I bet half the time I die that bastard in the closet has his map pulled up. There's no way to prove teaming there's even a bigger problem with being able to detect teaming. Jason teaming is a thing because the Jason player at one point thought this is unfair for Jason and now is the absolute worst type of player. More ammunition for those guys too? I would actually stop playing.

But it isn't a competitive esports game. Even the devs have stated as much before the games release. It is meant to be for die hard F13th fans, not casusl players and tournaments. It is supposed to reflect the movies, not be balanced down the middle. This is why the gameplay has gone down hill. They broke that promise and shifted the game to appeal to the casual players and sims crowd. They need to fix that shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I've said before you can't make this like the movies. Nobody is going to want to play a game that they'll almost always lose. Obviously Jason should have the advantage, and does in any 1 v 1. I agree Jason needs some tweaks to make him more viable against more seasoned players, but the notion that a bad Jason should get an 80% kill rate is ridiculous. If I'm playing as a counselor I want a challenge not a hopeless situation. If I'm playing Jason I don't want my kills spoon fed to me. I want to earn them. Most quick play lobbies aren't hard to clear. I most certainly don't want it made easier. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

If Jason is experienced all counselors die, average Jason's let a couple get away just as in the movies. Newbie Jason's downright suck but if you gave the same ammunition you give to newbie Jason's that you give to experienced Jason's, rounds would go no longer than 5 minutes. 

Jason suffers in private matches or a competitive setting which I hear all the time this game isn't supposed to be. I disagree with that and I'd love to see how this game plays out in a esports setting. Jason suffers when there is team communication he just can't be at 2 objectives at once. I usually choose to be at the car over the phone because that is a more immediate escape and the phone stays trapped throughout the match.

Jason thrives in quickplay and there's all sorts of crap in quickplay. I bet half the time I die that bastard in the closet has his map pulled up. There's no way to prove teaming there's even a bigger problem with being able to detect teaming. Jason teaming is a thing because the Jason player at one point thought this is unfair for Jason and now is the absolute worst type of player. More ammunition for those guys too? I would actually stop playing.

  Your first statement here is just flat out wrong. Everyone has good games and bad. Even the most experienced Jasons can have games in which pretty much everyone escapes... it happens when you are playing against (or with) skilled players that know how to work as a team and get objectives done as quickly as possible. I have seen this happen from both sides of play... in quick play and playing with friends... many times now. It is also the only way I have EVER seen a game last less than 5 minutes. I have played against Jason players far more skilled than I am who got only one kill and the game was over in just under 5 minutes. Both cars escaping while full can have this effect, and good luck catching even one car when they are both moving before you get your first shift, the Jason players skill is irrelevant when this happens... and even the best Jason players can have a car slip by them with an active shift. No one is perfect.

   Jason is much harder to play against a group of skilled players, whether it is in private match or quick play... against noobs or even skilled players that refuse to work together, of course he is easy to play. If your fuse box is staying trapped for the entire match, I can only guess as to what kind of people you are playing against. I never trap cars (got pretty damned good at stopping them with this strategy as well)… It is extremely rare that a game goes by without the fuse box trap at least getting tripped (or disarmed) and an attempt made at calling the cops... even in quick play against 7 random players.
   How this game plays out in each match can depend greatly on many different circumstances... whether this player or that play is good or bad is not even part of the issue in many circumstances. A total noob can escape from the best Jason player out there... esports setting or not. This just (obviously) would not happen every single game... But I have helped level 1 players that were willing to work with me escape in a car or to the cops or in the boat on MANY occasions against awesome Jason players.

   Jason teaming is damned hard to prove... but many players call teaming when there is non... a lot. If anyone in my group was teaming (to help Jason), I would boot them from the group after the match and unfriend them (I actually had to do that once, but I will not name names).  I do not approve of this type of play and will not participate with it... But I have been accused of it many times by players that do not understand the fear mechanic, or think I cannot hear them breathing through their open mic in that hiding spot, or do not know how Jason's sense works whether in rage mode or not... or simply cannot conceive that they are playing against a Jason player that knows what he is doing. Just because someone is in a lobby with friends does not mean they are Jason helpers.
   Teaming with Jason is a thing... I have seen it as well. But from what I have seen, it is far more of a rarity than most people claim. I have many stories of how I made them look like complete noobs by myself, with Mitch. But only when they admit to it can you legitimately call it teaming. Blindly throwing accusations around helps no one. Chances are, that guy in the closet did not have his map up and you just got caught by a lucky.... or skilled Jason. Maybe he did, but the odds are against it... blaming teamers for half of your deaths is just flat out ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys sound like you're pro level counselors with a little bit of overconfidence about your time with boring Jason players. I'm mostly confused why you're so adamant to have Jason buff as if you haven't been murdered by him enough or something. Are you masochists? Are you sad for the person who will suck playing him even with a Gun approved mediocre buff? If Jason became stronger to your liking you think the counselor mains would stick around to be murdered 80% of their time? All you are arguing for is Jason murdering more to your standards as if you set the standard in the first place or in most instances, "it's not like da movies". 

I think if all combat was tweaked a bit, the mask was given a bit more health and the health sprays were reduced all would be right in this game for me. Catered to my standards, I wouldn't have to push myself during the match if it catered more to me, however, I would be bored. 

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

But from what I have seen, it is far more of a rarity than most people claim. I have many stories

20% of the time I'm playing this game I'm being trolled one way or another. Blatant Jason teaming is not rare, you speak as if we're playing two different games therefore I won't find common ground with you on this. I have enough saved toxic gameplay to bury your argument that you people have false claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

As I've said before you can't make this like the movies. Nobody is going to want to play a game that they'll almost always lose. Obviously Jason should have the advantage, and does in any 1 v 1. I agree Jason needs some tweaks to make him more viable against more seasoned players, but the notion that a bad Jason should get an 80% kill rate is ridiculous. If I'm playing as a counselor I want a challenge not a hopeless situation. If I'm playing Jason I don't want my kills spoon fed to me. I want to earn them. Most quick play lobbies aren't hard to clear. I most certainly don't want it made easier. 

Wrong, I and many others would play more. We were told the game was going to be one thing, then the casuals and sims crowd bitched and had the games balance completely change. Having a hopeless feeling as a counselor would be far more entertaining and put tension back that is needed. When I pop into a lobby that is going for the mob mentality, I distance myself from them and just try to repair the boat or two seater to get out alone and go smoke while in spectate. As a counselor I hate how the balance has shifted away from Jason to the counselors. Again I bought this game at launch because of the experience promised and that was ripped away due to people wanting to nerf Jason into oblivion and make the counselors have an equal footing against him. Should have stuck to their promise to the die hard fans of the franchise and told the whiners to play it for what it was or go play DBD if they wanted they experience they were begging for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Wrong, I and many others would play more. We were told the game was going to be one thing, then the casuals and sims crowd bitched and had the games balance completely change. Having a hopeless feeling as a counselor would be far more entertaining and put tension back that is needed. When I pop into a lobby that is going for the mob mentality, I distance myself from them and just try to repair the boat or two seater to get out alone and go smoke while in spectate. As a counselor I hate how the balance has shifted away from Jason to the counselors. Again I bought this game at launch because of the experience promised and that was ripped away due to people wanting to nerf Jason into oblivion and make the counselors have an equal footing against him. Should have stuck to their promise to the die hard fans of the franchise and told the whiners to play it for what it was or go play DBD if they wanted they experience they were begging for.

I also said Jason does need a few tweaks to make him stronger against the mobs. There has to be a balance between the two sides. At the moment it's more towards the counselors and it shouldn't be. Again I will stand behind a newbie/plain bad Jason shouldn't be clearing lobbies just because they're Jason. Jason should have the advantage, not what amounts to an auto win when selected. As a Jason player I'd be bored to tears if they made it as easy as some people want it to be. As a counselor player why would I want to keep playing a game if I'm basically guaranteed to lose no matter how good I am or how well I play? You can't make a game with only the hardest of hardcore fans in mind. If you do your game will flop. Admittedly, I'm probably wasting my time as I doubt people will change their minds whatever side of this they're on. As one last try though I'll reiterate that yes, Jason needs tweaks to be more viable against good groups of counselors. But it still needs to keep a decent balance. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I also said Jason does need a few tweaks to make him stronger against the mobs. There has to be a balance between the two sides. At the moment it's more towards the counselors and it shouldn't be. Again I will stand behind a newbie/plain bad Jason shouldn't be clearing lobbies just because they're Jason. Jason should have the advantage, not what amounts to an auto win when selected. As a Jason player I'd be bored to tears if they made it as easy as some people want it to be. As a counselor player why would I want to keep playing a game if I'm basically guaranteed to lose no matter how good I am or how well I play? You can't make a game with only the hardest of hardcore fans in mind. If you do your game will flop. Admittedly, I'm probably wasting my time as I doubt people will change their minds whatever side of this they're on. As one last try though I'll reiterate that yes, Jason needs tweaks to be more viable against good groups of counselors. But it still needs to keep a decent balance. 

I totally respect your opinion, as you articulate it much better than the sims crowd. I just agree to disagree. You don't make a promise to a fan base, give them that experience just to shift it later for the new players that have little to no interest in the source material. And want a balanced game. Balance should not be a deciding factor in this (in my opinion) as a 7v1 asymmetrical horror/survival game dhould have the scale tipped in favor of that one against the other players. Just my opinion of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whammigobambam said:

20% of the time I'm playing this game I'm being trolled one way or another. Blatant Jason teaming is not rare, you speak as if we're playing two different games therefore I won't find common ground with you on this. I have enough saved toxic gameplay to bury your argument that you people have false claims.

   If you talk to people in game the way you wrote the rest of that post... the only surprise to me is that you get trolled only 20% of the time.

  I have plenty of friends that record our gameplay, and stream our gameplay... and there is a lot of it. It could take you weeks of watching their footage to even find a "Blatant Jason teamer" that played with us. I could ask them for links if you would like to spend the time watching all of it.... but be careful what you wish for... it is one hell of a lot of videos. Blatant Jason teaming is pretty rare from what I have seen and you sound like those that accuse everyone else for no reason, or to cover up their own shortcomings. You could start breaking out some of that toxic gameplay to try to bury the argument, but somehow I think the mountain of videos I just mentioned would bury yours. Toxic gameplay is one thing... actual proof that someone is teaming is a completely different matter. For every 100 videos you have... just how many would someone with a skeptical mind consider had actual proof of Jason teaming? Keep in mind... being trolled does not mean "Jason teaming".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

I totally respect your opinion, as you articulate it much better than the sims crowd. I just agree to disagree. You don't make a promise to a fan base, give them that experience just to shift it later for the new players that have little to no interest in the source material. And want a balanced game. Balance should not be a deciding factor in this (in my opinion) as a 7v1 asymmetrical horror/survival game dhould have the scale tipped in favor of that one against the other players. Just my opinion of course.

Fair enough. I think we agree that the balance needs to be in Jason's favor. We're just apart on the degree to which that balance should be tipped towards him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...